McCain Was NO War Hero; He Collaborated with the VietCong

The Democratic strategist are loving the Republican base right now.

Nothing is better than watching your enemies fight amongst themselves!!

It a race. It is what competitors do. The Repub. field will narrow and they will start competing with the Democratic contenders, Forrest Clinton and Bernie Khrushchev..

if you mean they'll stop pandering to rightwing nut cases... hopefully so.

because most people think you guys are insane.

What makes you think McCain, a LT, knew all this stuff?

ASK COL HOPPER.

BUT MCCAIN WAS A LT COMMANDER ASSIGNED TO THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS FORRESTAL FLYING A-4 SKYHAWKS.
Let me guess, you never served your country in uniform and never did anything important with your life.

I SERVED IN THE ARMY FROM 1968 to 1970.

NOW I AM A LAPTOP MILITANT WHO SUPPORTS THE CONSTITUTION (1787) , CAPITALISM AND FREE ENTERPRISE.

And I'm calling you a liar.

THE WAY IT WORKS IS YOU FIND FACTS TO REBUT AND REFUTE MY FACTS . OR YOU CAN CONTENT YOURSELF BY CALLING ME A KOOK. OR A LIAR , WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT.

You are obviously both liar and kook.

This seems a much better system for picking America's military heroes, I mean letting posters sort of vote hero or no hero, based on their political beliefs.
I do remember (I was not involved) the Korean brainwashing and torture to extract confessions; finally someone suggested that all American prisoners confess to all crimes and even embellish their guilt somewhat. I think it was a great idea. That crap of only giving name, rank and serial number has had its day, if indeed it ever had it.

Forum List

Back