McCain Was NO War Hero; He Collaborated with the VietCong

Always remember, John McCain was the key American go-between in creating ISIS in Syria. He can never be trusted.

Anyone who who is imprisoned, spat on, mistreated and tortured deserves our respect.
I don't know how Ivana Trump held on so long.

Really?

Hummmmmmmmm

Do that includes Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?

220px-Khalid_Shaikh_Mohammed_after_capture.jpg
We're talking about Vietnam stupid. The North Vietnamese did a lot more than waterboarding, but people like you are too stupid, shallow, and inexperienced to know anything about that.

I see, so the "confession" of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed does not constitute probable cause? Shouldn't he then be released from GITMO?

OR DOESN'T THE DUE PROCESS CLAUSE APPLY TO RADICAL "ISLAMOFASCISTS?

What the fuck are you babbling incoherently about now?
NOW? LOL
I meant constantly.

I despise McCain, but he did not collaborate. He was a tortured P.O.W. Ya have to respect the man for his service. So it was a low blow by Trump. But i understand why he attacked. McCain started the war of words. Trump just decided to deliver the beat-down on em. All's fair in love & war. It is what it is.
It wasn't a very effective beat down. If he wanted to highlight McCain's poor record on vet benefits, that'd be fair. But, really, the crazies on the trump clown bus hate McCain anyway because at times he's compromised ... and they are simply crazies.

Just stating my opinion. I truly despise John McCain. He's an asshole fraud. He's exactly what's wrong with the Republican Party. Go Trump!!
McCain may not have reckoned for the scrutiny he is now getting, after attacking Trump. His fraudulent war record may finally get exposed for all to see.

According to retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, McCain divulged classified information North Vietnam used to hone their air defense system, including “the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn … he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.” As result, Hopper claims, the U.S. lost 60 per cent more aircraft, and in 1968 “called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.”

What makes you think McCain, a LT, knew all this stuff?
Not much he could tell them that they didn't already know.

According to retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, McCain divulged classified information North Vietnam used to hone their air defense system, including “the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn … he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.” As result, Hopper claims, the U.S. lost 60 per cent more aircraft, and in 1968 “called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.”

ASK COL HOPPER.

BUT MCCAIN WAS A LT COMMANDER ASSIGNED TO THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS FORRESTAL FLYING A-4 SKYHAWKS.

I despise McCain, but he did not collaborate. He was a tortured P.O.W. Ya have to respect the man for his service. So it was a low blow by Trump. But i understand why he attacked. McCain started the war of words. Trump just decided to deliver the beat-down on em. All's fair in love & war. It is what it is.
It wasn't a very effective beat down. If he wanted to highlight McCain's poor record on vet benefits, that'd be fair. But, really, the crazies on the trump clown bus hate McCain anyway because at times he's compromised ... and they are simply crazies.

Just stating my opinion. I truly despise John McCain. He's an asshole fraud. He's exactly what's wrong with the Republican Party. Go Trump!!
McCain may not have reckoned for the scrutiny he is now getting, after attacking Trump. His fraudulent war record may finally get exposed for all to see.
More worn out nonsense conspiracy theory rhetoric for dummies.

ASK COL HOPPER.

BUT MCCAIN WAS A LT COMMANDER ASSIGNED TO THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS FORRESTAL FLYING A-4 SKYHAWKS.
Let me guess, you never served your country in uniform and never did anything important with your life.

ASK COL HOPPER.

Let me guess, you never served your country in uniform and never did anything important with your life.

I SERVED IN THE ARMY FROM 1968 to 1970.

NOW I AM A LAPTOP MILITANT WHO SUPPORTS THE CONSTITUTION (1787) , CAPITALISM AND FREE ENTERPRISE.

ASK COL HOPPER.

NOW I AM A LAPTOP MILITANT WHO SUPPORTS THE CONSTITUTION (1787) , CAPITALISM AND FREE ENTERPRISE.

And I'm calling you a liar.

ASK COL HOPPER.

He could just be a kook.

The Democratic strategist are loving the Republican base right now.

Nothing is better than watching your enemies fight amongst themselves!!

ASK COL HOPPER.

THE WAY IT WORKS IS YOU FIND FACTS TO REBUT AND REFUTE MY FACTS . OR YOU CAN CONTENT YOURSELF BY CALLING ME A KOOK. OR A LIAR , WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT.

Trump is Swift Boating the GOP.

Schanberg makes two key points:

first that a number of American prisoners of war were left behind in Indochina in 1973 with the connivance of top levels in the U.S. government and

second that John McCain has worked assiduously to obstruct any efforts to open Pentagon files and follow up on leads to determine the status of the POWs and the “missing in action.”

You mean the GOP didn't properly vet him in 2008?

The R party sucks big time, in case you haven't noticed. After nominating fools like two shrubs, Dull, McCant, and lib from MA, they need to be shook up big time.

Why has John McCain fought so hard to keep the facts of his imprisonment secret?

Forum List

Back