McCarthy Admits Trump Bears Jan. 6 Responsibility

Stupid investigation of a protest. Where is the commission investigating the Summer riots and the Democrats that condoned them? Where is the commission investigating Hunter Biden and Joe? Where is the commission investigating Pelosi? How about we investigate the illegal things the FBI did to Trump? What about investigating Schiff for lying? You lefties are the height of hypocrisy.
You guys are a hoot.

1642192002784.png

Trump should have slammed the hammer down when federal property was attacked during the riots.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Rule # 1: Did a Leftist Globalist DemNazi post it? If so see Rule # 2

Rule # 2: It's a lie, so why the Hell are you even listening to this idiot? You should have your head examined. Did your parents have any kids that lived? Once you come to your senses see rule # 3.

Rule # 3: It will be a waste of time to debate with this brain washed goat humping, hair sniffing bathroom confused mangina, but you owe it to the confused and undecided to present your best truthful argument which will simply be ridiculed. If you respond to him, refer to rule # 1.

I know. odd huh? she's the one who felt threatened, let's hear her story. that's how it works everywhere else.
Oh I don't know, Kevin McCarthy sounded like he popped a gasket when he was yelling a the Trumpybear to call off the his MAGAMOB. Did the Speaker ever talk to the instigator in chief on or about the 6th? I don't think she can testify to the state of mind that the Trumpybear was in that day.

Oh I don't know, Kevin McCarthy sounded like he popped a gasket when he was yelling a the Trumpybear to call off the his MAGAMOB. Did the Speaker ever talk to the instigator in chief on or about the 6th? I don't think she can testify to the state of mind that the Trumpybear was in that day.

I don't think she can testify to the state of mind that the Trumpybear was in that day.

Why would she?

She would be required to testify to her actions, or rather, her inactions, leading up to, and during the protest/riot.

Why would she?

She would be required to testify to her actions, or rather, her inactions, leading up to, and during the protest/riot.

Neither the Speaker of the House nor the Majority Leader of the Senate are in charge of Capital Security.

She had nothing to do with the Trumpybears' rioters. She was performing her Constitutional duty the afternoon Congress was attacked. Nobody called her to call off her MAGAMOB.

Last edited:
Let's get one thing straight. McCarthy is a weak pussy who has no reason to ever become speaker. He's a neocon crier and a whiner. Let him learn to follow (Trump) before he is even considered to lead. I don't give a fuck that he's a valued California Republican. Lose the asshole if he's going to be an America second Republican, with a tendency of running from problems because controversy makes him uncomfortable.

Peloser is the one complaining

I'd be all for it if anything you question actually had any merit. You ever stop to think you're just plain wrong and that's why nothing you want prosecuted gets prosecuted. You'll forever be upset because you live in a world of lies and delusions.
No merit for 1/6. Ain’t we a democracy? Look it up

Cry me a river. The GOP led House rode the Benghazi Horse around for four years, long after it was a dead so, get use to it.
That’s what I’m saying and peloser is spending tax payer money while she cries

so an usmb mod has to call a poster a bitch in the politics forum

stay classy WillHaftawaite stay classy and rep the board so well

Mod Message: DO NOT REPLY. Use PMessaging,

There was more than enough "specific topical content" in that post to toss a flame. And as you MIGHT have witnessed yourself -- there's a teensie bit of flaming allowed at USMB. So that people can SHOW they are angry with folks that are evasive or non-responsive or dishonest in their posts.

Mod staff posts as members under the same rules and guidelines. We are not teachers or saints. We're volunteers to do a job that needs to be done.

Forum List

Back