McCarthy Agrees: Jan 6 Violent Insurrection

Yet you can refute none of it.

Let me know when you can explain why Nancy Pelosi deliberately refused to provide adequate protection for
the Capitol when it was known by the FBI that people were going to cause a melee on the 6th.
More crazy

No one but you is making that stupid claim...and you're a fucking idiot
Letch ^ doesn’t bother to know anything about the news before commenting on it erroneously.

Letch ^ doesn’t bother to know anything about the news before commenting on it erroneously.
HEY DICKHEAD>>>YOUR SMARTER (YET REALLY STUPID) BROTHER CLAIMED THAT SOME GOP LEGISLATOR IS CLAIMING THE FBI WAS READING SOMEONE"S PAPERS DURING THE JAN RIOT

There's so much crazy in that one post...
The more you Progs keep these things up the more divided we will become. A real insurrection would be bloody and massively destructive. In that case hundreds of politicians and unelected fascists would be dead.

HEY DICKHEAD>>>YOUR SMARTER (YET REALLY STUPID) BROTHER CLAIMED THAT SOME GOP LEGISLATOR IS CLAIMING THE FBI WAS READING SOMEONE"S PAPERS DURING THE JAN RIOT
Hey shit all for brains.

It’s entirely on you if you’re too ignorant, stupid and lazy to keep up with the news.

If you require spoon feeding, call the White House. Brandon does too. Maybe the White House staff can point you to appropriate resources.

The more you Progs keep these things up the more divided we will become. A real insurrection would be bloody and massively destructive. In that case hundreds of politicians and unelected fascists would be dead.
The goal of THIS one was simply to stop the electoral count so Trump's staffers and lawyers could do the rest.

It succeeded in it's goal but Pence and Pelosi and even McConnell foiled that plan

Hey shit all for brains.

It’s entirely on you if you’re too ignorant, stupid and lazy to keep up with the news.

If you require spoon feeding, call the White House. Brandon does too. Maybe the White House staff can point you to appropriate resources.
Yes dickhead...I require spoon feeding

Post the link shithead.

Yes dickhead...I require spoon feeding

Post the link shithead.
You are the genitalia head. Twat head, is it?

And here’s your link, ya shithead:

You are the genitalia head. Twat head, is it?

And here’s your link, ya shithead:

Surrender accepted

Notice your smarter little brother ran away

Surrender accepted

Notice your smarter little brother ran away
You mean your surrender? You mean you are acknowledging that you are pathetically too retarded to even use Google?

I thought so.

Here is how Brandon thinks about it all: 💭

No, he asked the crowd to protest peacefully. That is all you need to know.

Trump told them to "peacefully...march to the Capital", which they did. They didn't start fighting until they got to the Capitol.

Trump also told them to "Fight like hell", which they also did once they got there.

Don't tell us what we need to know. We need to know the truth, which is exactly what you do not want us to know.

Trump has proven to be the most abnormal president that America has ever had - which is why he must never be allowed back into the White House. He is abnormal and mentally defective.

Same goes for his supporters.

I know it’s wrong to simply give answers to children who are doing their homework. It is usually more profitable for the child to have to do the work himself or herself. It has been noted that we learn best the things that we ascertain based on our own efforts. Nonetheless, I take pity on poor simpletons like Letch.

I also realize, ahead of time, that robotic mindless hack drones like the indoctrinated libtards can be counted on to reject such an offering on the fallacious basis: attack them messenger.

But that’s ok. Someday even a dope like Letch may grasp that even if you don’t like the washingtontimes, it’s the substance of what they have reported that matters.

I can lower myself to spoon-feed a libtard: I can’t make their tiny minds digest any information.

Forum List

Back