McCarthy announces he has conceded enough to the Freedom Caucus that he expects to be elected Speaker tonight...

It is about Jan 6. The treasonists who planned and executed the 1/6 insurrection are bossing McCarthy around like a little bitch.

It is about Jan 6. The treasonists who planned and executed the 1/6 insurrection are bossing McCarthy around like a little bitch.

Do you ever get tired of saying the same thing over and over again in the exact same way virtually every fucking time?

Cuz I can assure you, as a spectator I gotta say: Snooze city.

At this point I'd say that even if you agreed with me!

Take a writing course or something, seriously.

A little PIZZAZZ would be a welcome development.

You're all about January 6, but it's really nothing more than a day on a calendar.

So shove that up your ass and hold your breath until you turn blue and pass out.

Do you ever get tired of saying the same thing over and over again in the exact same way virtually every fucking time?

Cuz I can assure you, as a spectator I gotta say: Snooze city.

At this point I'd say that even if you agreed with me!

Take a writing course or something, seriously.

A little PIZZAZZ would be a welcome development.
Thank you for your input. As always, I'll give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve.

You're all about January 6, but it's really nothing more than a day on a calendar.

So shove that up your ass and hold your breath until you turn blue and pass out.

Haven't you heard?

It's actually worse than 9/11, Pearl Harbor, the holocaust, and Stalin's gulag combined with a twist of lime.

CNN said so.

It's not looking too good for McCarthy tonight. Some Republicans are just voting "present" and I'm not sure he's gonna get the votes.

But we'll see.

It's not looking too good for McCarthy tonight. Some Republicans are just voting "present" and I'm not sure he's gonna get the votes.

But we'll see.

Whether if it's tonight or not, we'll get there soon enough.

People like Boebert may just wanna make him squirm a little longer.

Haven't you heard?

It's actually worse than 9/11, Pearl Harbor, the holocaust, and Stalin's gulag combined with a twist of lime.

CNN said so.

Every idiot leftist in this country can choke on their "January 6."

Or a bag of rotten dicks, either one.

If Gaetz doesn't vote "yes" for McCarthy, he loses again.

I don't see what the alternative is.

Hold out forever...or McCarthy drops out and they give us a different RINO, but with no concessions?

You play your best game with the hand you've got...and our guys and gals won a big pot with a pair of deuces.

That's a big win.

Conservatives have always given the left what they want...
I say fuckem!

He doesn't have it at this point. I was hoping for an actual fight but.......disappointed..

Here we go, about to be official.

No one has voted for a third choice so far.

185 McCarthy
181 Jeffries
0 Other
5 President

Forum List

Back