Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCarthy Confirms Benghazi Hearings Purely Political

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Eventually, all these ass clowns trip up and tell the truth by mistake:

GOP leader accidentally tells the truth about Benghazi committee

Even die-hard GOP partisans sometimes find it difficult to justify the House Republicans’ Benghazi committee. The party struggled to explain why it was necessary in the first place – the deadly 2012 attack was already examined by seven other congressional committees – and the rationale is even more elusive now that the investigation is the longest in the history of the United States.

Making matters slightly worse, the GOP-led committee has conducted itself in such a way as to raise concerns that the entire endeavor is little more than a taxpayer-funded election scheme.

Keep that in mind when reading about House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) – the likely next Speaker of the House – and his interview on Fox News last night. Roll Call reported this morning on the Republican leader’s on-air comments:

“What you’re going to see is a conservative Speaker, that takes a conservative Congress, that puts a strategy to fight and win. And let me give you one example. Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right?

“But we put together a Benghazi special committee. A select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known that any of that had happened had we not fought to make that happen.”

Michael Kinsley once said a political gaffe occurs when a politician accidentally tells the truth. By this measure, the man who’s likely to become Speaker of the House next month made an important mistake last night.

First, I’m reasonably sure “untrustable” isn’t a word.

Second, the ostensible point of the Select Committee on Benghazi was to examine a terrorist attack that left four Americans dead in Libya, not to create an election tool that can affect a presidential candidate’s poll numbers.

GOP leader accidentally tells the truth about Benghazi committee

The GOP Taliban will milk Benghazi until Hillary becomes Madam President.

1150x647

Since I also started a thread on scum-bucket McCarthy.....Let me re-state what I also heard today.......The Benghazi hearings have gone on LONGER than the hearings on:

The Pearl Harbor Attack
The JFK assassination
The Watergate investigation.....and (the real beaut)
The 9-11-01 investigation......

My friends, just ask right wingers EXACTLY what the hearings have proven....and I repeat, PROVEN.....

Ask them what was there for Hillary to gain from the murder of Stevens and 3 other Americans?

Finally, ask them if it would have been more advantageous for Hillary to have miraculously SAVED those 4 Americans?

Last edited:
I love it!!!! :lol: You guys don't like it when the dirty tricks are played on you. Tough shit. :D
I love it too!!! It is destroying Republican credibility, and it has tanked their fake Benghazi witch-hunt.

As an added bonus, it most likely has destroyed McCarthy's chance of being Speaker.

Rachel Maddow has just finished showing a bunch of clips of McCarthy talking like a retard. I'm not being partisan here - this guy is an idiot who can't string a sentence together. He makes George Bush sound like a Shakespearian thespian by comparison. He uses terms like "band on America" and calls Hungary "Hungria", as just two examples.

I'm LOVIN' IT!!!

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

He's toast. With an awful haircut.

Kevin is the least qualified person to ever become Speaker since 1891. This illiterate man is not fit to be second in line to the presidency.
Amazing that the Speaker of the House can't speak

Colbert and company are going to have a field day with this guy

Another person seriously damaged by this scandal is Trey Gowdy. He has been swearing for a year and a half that this was all on the level and that politics has nothing to do with it.

He's toast. With an awful haircut.

If I'm Hillary....I tell Gowdy to take his partisan investigation and shove it

Scum buckets like Vigilante.........being a scum bucket.....cannot explain WHAT was Hillary and Obama's GAIN to have Stevens murdered???

What made Stevens leave the relative safety of Tripoli and go....without proper security....to a Benghazi secret US compound?

....and Vigilante........Should we bring up what the hell GWB was doing on the night of 9-10-2001???

Forum List

Back