McCarthy for Speaker poll...

Do you support McCarthy for Speaker?

• I'm an Independent and Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG! Someone in the Federal government had dinner with and even spoke to someone else in the Federal government?!?!?!?!

It MUST be a mass globalist conspiracy!!!!!!!!

This is who the 20 are performance arting for. They're Mad as Hell and Aren't Taking it Anymore. They get to go on FoxNews, Newsmax et al to show how hard they are "fighting." They get famous and people send them money.

They don't have any policy differences. It's all about the ka-ching.

how do you expect the republican party.jpg

So far...

19 No votes.

2 Yes votes... Both from Democrats.

And 4 for 'just show results'.

After hearing about these under the table schemes that's happening to get democrats to vote on McCarthy. It should tell you a lot.

How about an option: Anything's better than Hakeem?

Then there is: I don't feel I know enough to say

or: prefer Jordan but that seems impossible

can't govern themselves.. You mean like how all the elite demonrats support murdering children in the womb , so everyone, including the R party, should be inspired by such unity?

??

How about an option: Anything's better than Hakeem?

Then there is: I don't feel I know enough to say

or: prefer Jordan but that seems impossible
That's what the comment section is for.

The poll is binary...support or oppose.

The unspoken option is to abstain and post a comment instead.

That's what the comment section is for.

The poll is binary...support or oppose.
I have mixed feelings. I have heard McCarthy voted in a way most regular R voters do not want him to vote. I cannot watch news much these days, much as I'd like to, so yeh, I don't feel I have enough solid information to take the poll. Remember, a lot of Ds like to keep Americans UN-informed.They have a lot of ways to accomplish that. An ignorant populace is a controllable one. There should be news available to ALL 24/7/365. Some cable companies are corrupt: raise your rates after telling you they will not, and that kind of thing. McDonald's used to have TVs and some were on Fox News. That is a thing of the past, apparently.

I have mixed feelings. I have heard McCarthy voted in a way most regular R voters do not want him to vote. I cannot watch news much these days, much as I'd like to, so yeh, I don't feel I have enough solid information to take the poll. Remember, a lot of Ds like to keep Americans UN-informed.They have a lot of ways to accomplish that. An ignorant populace is a controllable one. There should be news available to ALL 24/7/365. Some cable companies are corrupt: raise your rates after telling you they will not, and that kind of thing. McDonald's used to have TVs and some were on Fox News. That is a thing of the past, apparently.
Pluto has free streaming news and tv.

It's ad revenue based...but you get Newsmax, Blaze Tv, OAN Plus and Cheddar among others.

Www.Pluto.tv

For those who think this is funny, or that it only affects Republicans, here's something to consider.

The last time a Speakership wasn't resolved ahead of time was in 1923. Six years later, the stock market crashed, for which the massive political rift in the country was a major contributor.

The time it took the longest for a Speakership to be resolved was in 1855. It took two months and 133 votes before they nominated a compromise candidate. Six years later ... well, you know.

Here's wishing happy thoughts for us in about 2029.

I want McCarthy to be sent packing because Trump & Hannity will be soiling themselves daily for a month straight.

I’m just enjoying watching The Leopard Eating Peoples’ Faces Off Party eating peoples’ faces off.
Agreed. It is fun to see the GOP displaying their complete inability to govern. Those cheering the anarchy are not going to be cheering in 2024

Let ‘em fight it out. This looks like it always should have been all along. Nobody should think they can just ascend to the thrown in the first place.

Forum List

Back