McCarthy for Speaker poll...

Do you support McCarthy for Speaker?

• I'm an Independent and Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
b7766733fc9d62b7.png
The moral cowardice which infests the GOP laid bare.

They're not all "MAGA" holdouts, goofball....McCarthy blew off and/or lied to most of the people who are unwilling to vote for him under any circumstance.

He shit in his own mess kit and can suck on it.
Yeah, Trump endorsed McCarthy, so its erroneous to claim that the holdouts are some kind of Ultra-MAGA Qanon extremists who want to disrupt everything.

They are holdouts because they have integrity. They are entitled to their opinions and to vote their will.

Fox News just had Gingrich on, and he was saying that these 10% need to fall in line because the other 90% think differently. That's ridiculous! If I was on a jury, I would not vote to convict an innocent man just because the other 11 stupid jurors thought otherwise.

Two Jokes:

1) McCarthy lost Alaska. Freakin' Alaska! That's like a liquor store owner in Vegas declaring bankruptcy.

2) BREAKING: Fox News is prepared to call Arizona for McCarthy.

They're not all "MAGA" holdouts, goofball....McCarthy blew off and/or lied to most of the people who are unwilling to vote for him under any circumstance.

He shit in his own mess kit and can suck on it.

He's a politician - he's supposed to blow people off and lie to them....

Either way if he had any balls, he'd do what I suggested.

But with the GOP, apparently only the nut cases have any balls!

He needs to lay down the law to these idiots...either they cut the crap and vote for him, or they get a Democrats for Speaker.

He'd be better off being the majority leader with a Democrat as speaker, then he would be speaker and have these MAGA nutcases dictate everything to him.

Yeah, Trump endorsed McCarthy, so its erroneous to claim that the holdouts are some kind of Ultra-MAGA Qanon extremists who want to disrupt everything.

They are holdouts because they have integrity. They are entitled to their opinions and to vote their will.

Fox News just had Gingrich on, and he was saying that these 10% need to fall in line because the other 90% think differently. That's ridiculous! If I was on a jury, I would not vote to convict an innocent man just because the other 11 stupid jurors thought otherwise.
Trump can control McCarthy.

McCarthy had DINNER WITH SCHWAB and spoke at WEF with McConnell's wife. They don't even attennpt to hide their murderous globalist attitudes now.

the guy is no republican and he's definitely no conservative in spite of his lying mouth.
Would you have preferred that horse's ass Gym Jordan as speaker? Just wondering.

Forum List

Back