McCarthy for Speaker poll...

Do you support McCarthy for Speaker?

• I'm an Independent and Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not if as said, one person can demand a recount for speaker.

Someone on McCarthy's side makes a motion to "suspend the rules." <<<You know, the rules that McCarthy just agreed to. The votes are cast and the rules are suspended. Then someone makes a motion for McCarthy to "vacate the chair." That goes up for a vote. And the McCarthy supporters vote it down.
So McCarthy stays in the chair and the rules are suspended.

Nothing changes. This is why a few voted present or for someone else on the last vote, because they know how the game is played and how unTrustworthy McCarthy is.

All his promises are like Trump's and Bidens. They were just fish food.

Someone on McCarthy's side makes a motion to "suspend the rules." <<<You know, the rules that McCarthy just agreed to. The votes are cast and the rules are suspended. Then someone makes a motion for McCarthy to "vacate the chair." That goes up for a vote. And the McCarthy supporters vote it down.
So McCarthy stays in the chair and the rules are suspended.

Nothing changes. This is why a few voted present or for someone else on the last vote, because they know how the game is played and how unTrustworthy McCarthy is.

All his promises are like Trump's and Bidens. They were just fish food.

We will see. I bet he doesn't last a full year.

Look, I am a Constitutional Conservative....Now, do we have that in the Republican party? no, I don't think we do...I would love to see the return to conventional moral values, a balanced budget, smaller government, lower taxes, etc....I will never break away from that...
I have all of this with Bob Good. Got Youngkin too. Can find it in Florida too, so I hear.

May it spread everywhere.

76q8bu.jpg

Spartz voted for McCarthy? Spartz just said yesterday she will not run for another term. Ukrainian isn't she? Wonder why she's getting out now. maybe.......

220803135738-03-victoria-spartz.jpg

@SteveBannon

This is how bad it’s going to get when the realities of the lies of the Ukrainian leadership become public in 2023 — as they surely will …the Ukrainian cheerleaders already punching out of Congress…

Just like every other lie the GutterMedia has run....Lies against President Trump, Lies for Biden, Lies for China and Ukraine....this will be found out as well.

Forum List

Back