McCarthy for Speaker poll...

Do you support McCarthy for Speaker?

• I'm an Independent and Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't regurgitating that nonsense like a trained parrot ever get old?

Nope.

It was obvious toa child of 5 that his entire administration was filled with prop players and monkey wrenchers, up to and including his worthless son-in-law, from the jump....But apparently not to him.

Yeah, he isn't so perceptive. He believes his nonsense.

Go back and read my replies concerning that............then get ideas of your own in your head.

Ok, that's one thread, with one reply with you echoing your view here, so I'll take you at your word...

Fair enough?

Ok, that's one thread, with one reply with you echoing your view here, so I'll take you at your word...

Fair enough?

There are others. I only needed to provide one. I can't understand why people are so afraid of principled views.

So you actually enjoy being a fucking bore....Gotcha.

They were Trump's words, not mine.

Seemed obvious to me early on that a lot of the shit advice was coming from Pence.

Trump picked him and he only picks the best.

Just to rub it further in, everyone, and it was everyone, told Trump to not pick Bolton. What did Trump do? Pick Bolton, no one is going to tell him what to do.

They were Trump's words, not mine.
And the reference is more tiresome than the little quip about making Mexico pay for the wall....Just fucking boring.
Trump picked him and he only picks the best.

Just to rub it further in, everyone, and it was everyone, told Trump to not pick Bolton. What did Trump do? Pick Bolton, no one is going to tell him what to do.
DGAF...Shit appointments were a prominent feature of his regime....Again, boring.

As a self-proclaimed "moderate/independent" it comes with the territory that your "principles" are completely situational.

There we go again. It really bugs you don't it that some don't parrot the political parties talking points?

Sorry Flash....You and I agree on a great number of things in here, however, I can not go with, and would not vote of Gaetz/Bobert in any circumstance....
I understand but it is fun to speculate, isn't it? The Moon Bats would blow their minds.

pknopp, you have some 53,000 postings in here....Are you saying that I have no idea of your views?

It would seem that way. I have asked people to defend their positions on my positions I do not know how many times and with every instance, I get no reply or like you, you realize you were wrong.

It's a trained response instilled by the two parties. If you support this, then you must support that. If you don't support this, you don't support that.

Break away.

It would seem that way. I have asked people to defend their positions on my positions I do not know how many times and with every instance, I get no reply or like you, you realize you were wrong.

It's a trained response instilled by the two parties. If you support this, then you must support that. If you don't support this, you don't support that.

Break away.
Look, I am a Constitutional Conservative....Now, do we have that in the Republican party? no, I don't think we do...I would love to see the return to conventional moral values, a balanced budget, smaller government, lower taxes, etc....I will never break away from that...

Look, I am a Constitutional Conservative....Now, do we have that in the Republican party? no, I don't think we do...I would love to see the return to conventional moral values, a balanced budget, smaller government, lower taxes, etc....I will never break away from that...

I have consistently stated I want a balanced budget. Moral values are highly subjective. That said, I am pro-life and have noted that forever. We can't lower taxes and address a $31 trillion debt.

I have consistently stated I want a balanced budget. Moral values are highly subjective. That said, I am pro-life and have noted that forever. We can't lower taxes and address a $31 trillion debt.
Sure we can, cut spending.

I agree, but we need to cut spending, and balance the budget...Not continually raise taxes.

I'm OK with cutting spending and balancing the budget but I'm not OK with letting those who got us into this, not paying for it.

Forum List

Back