McCarthy for Speaker poll...

Do you support McCarthy for Speaker?

• I'm an Independent and Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1673052148682.png

Comment:
If he is successful, he will have learned a valuable lesson, and I will look back fondly on this demonstration of Representative Democracy in our Republic.

I hear Massie is in charge of Church Commission 2.0, and can go wherever the evidence leads.

But without an AG to do his job, it's more likely to end up Benghazi 2.0.

Why couldn't the AG under Trump have addressed that?

I'll answer my own question..........because these investigations are nothing more than Dog and Pony shows that never actually do anything.

I'll answer my own question..........because these investigations are nothing more than Dog and Pony shows that never actually do anything.
Funny you don't say that about the endless 'Get Trump' exercises....hmmmm

Because his AGs were hand picked to be blockers for the spooks.

Both Sessions and Barr were completely worthless.....More representatives of the pure shit advice on appointments that he fell for, that he was getting from all quarters.

Funny you don't say that about the endless 'Get Trump' exercises....hmmmm

Go back and read my replies concerning that............then get ideas of your own in your head.

Because his AGs were hand picked to be blockers for the spooks.

Both Sessions and Barr were completely worthless.....More representatives of the pure shit advice on appointments that he fell for, that he was getting from all quarters.

Trump only hires the best. He said so himself.

Trump only hires the best. He said so himself.
Doesn't regurgitating that nonsense like a trained parrot ever get old?

It was obvious to a child of 5 that his entire administration was filled with prop players and monkey wrenchers, up to and including his worthless son-in-law, from the jump....But apparently not to him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back