McCarthy for Speaker poll...

Do you support McCarthy for Speaker?

• I'm an Independent and Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump endorsed McCarthy, have Republicans lost their way?
Trump also “endorsed” that experimental shot you took with a smile.

Awwww...... that's too bad, there seems to be a lot of confusion in your ranks since some have turned their backs on your party leader (admittedly, a very small minority)

I hope it all works out for you.
Hahaha….You leftardos are hilarious, only you backwards-ass fools would mistake REAL democracy for confusion.

Awwww...... that's too bad, there seems to be a lot of confusion in your ranks since some have turned their backs on your party leader (admittedly, a very small minority)

Don't get me wrong, I would vote for Trump again. But I don't kiss his ass the way you loons kissed Obama's and Biden's ass.

All 20 Republicans in the freedom caucus should prove their resolve by walking out as soon a the next round of voting starts!!!!

mcCarthy is no party leader of ours. He is one of your moles.

Support for McCarthy poll.
1672944637953.png

mcCarthy is no party leader of ours. He is one of your moles.

Everybody is one of our moles...except you. 'Cause you're the only perfect human being on earth and the only one who knows everything!

It's you against the whole world...better hide in your closet!

McCarthy had DINNER WITH SCHWAB and spoke at WEF with McConnell's wife. They don't even attennpt to hide their murderous globalist attitudes now.

the guy is no republican and he's definitely no conservative in spite of his lying mouth.

OMG! Someone in the Federal government had dinner with and even spoke to someone else in the Federal government?!?!?!?!

It MUST be a mass globalist conspiracy!!!!!!!!

Everybody is one of our moles...except you. 'Cause you're the only perfect human being on earth and the only one who knows everything!

It's you against the whole world...better hide in your closet!
there's more than just me bud..and you better hope we don't get any more ticked than we already are.

If the Freedom Caucus does not walk out before the next vote, it PROVES that they're really RINO swamp traitors and not real Americans!!!

McCarthy had DINNER WITH SCHWAB and spoke at WEF with McConnell's wife. They don't even attennpt to hide their murderous globalist attitudes now.

the guy is no republican and he's definitely no conservative in spite of his lying mouth.
This causes great concern for voters who follow the money/power trail. Endorsement by WEF is most telling where McCarthy’s own power trail leads. Keep expecting better reps and eventually conservatives very well might have them.

Forum List

Back