McCarthy for Speaker poll...

Do you support McCarthy for Speaker?

• I'm an Independent and Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, Trumpism has shown a pattern over the years, and now that the Ape is in Mar a Lago, it appears his influence is on the wane. That was evident during the election.
I’m not easily swayed by the MSM nor by anti-Trumpers. Correction. I am not swayed at all by MSM nor by anti-Trumpers.

Hurry up, your group is leaving and you’ll be interrogated for possibly having an independent action. You could be considered an undesirable detriment and banned 😆 I would seriously hate to be associated with authoritarian defects.

0912655ce8479e76.png
Hey that’s bizarre CJ! That guy is on my Twitter feed as well and he doesn’t mince words.

I think you could put Fascist on both sides these days and not be wrong.
The term Conservative/Fascist is an oxymoron. On the other hand Progressive/Communist is quite apropos, meaning centralized control over people's lives including their freedom of thought and speech.

The term Conservative/Fascist is an oxymoron. On the other hand Progressive/Communist is quite apropos, meaning centralized control over people's lives including their freedom of thought and speech.
I see Republicans being extremely fascistic in this Speakers election.

Dan Crenshaw called 20 representative exercising their right to vote as they saw fit a bunch of terrorists.

Irony is not dead.
Pipe down paid poster, but I am curious about one thing: Do you believe repetitive posts have more weight in some way? That would at least explain your repetitiveness, but the answer is no, they don’t;)

Pipe down paid poster, but I am curious about one thing: Do you believe repetitive posts have more weight in some way? That would at least explain your repetitiveness, but the answer is no, they don’t;)
Who's paying me? And how do I ask for a raise?

If I actually spent more time on here reading the opinions of the batshit crazy Trumpers, then yes, I deserve compensation. Bigly.

I see Republicans being extremely fascistic in this Speakers election.

Dan Crenshaw called 20 representative exercising their right to vote as they saw fit a bunch of terrorists.
When any member of any group claims that differing opinions and discussing the particulars is a bad thing within the group, there is something very wrong. Just look at the stark example we have currently within the far left representatives. Leftist philosophy: ban all dissenters for questioning anything!

I have always admired conservativism because traditionally it allows for dissension, as it should be “allowed”. Previously, this was also depicted by traditional Democrats, traditional liberals, but unfortunately they’ve been absorbed by the leftists who demand payment/repayment for votes.

Last edited:
This is no different than my thread OP....

Just the other side of it.

I'm glad you did it though, because I'm curious of the results myself.

As I suspected, seems that no USMB Republican voter wants McCarthy.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

What is the point, since the speaker is essentially just a procedural position without any real effect on how the government is actually run by the executive or how legislation is created by congress?

Forum List

Back