McCarthy: 'I earned this job', Boebert when he finished: "that's Bullsh*t": GOP explodes in meeting before speaker vote, which you can watch live here

1672869537952.png

It's the American People's speaker, chosen by our representatives. The role doesn't belong to McCarthy. STOP the rigging of Congress with all these rules designed to RIG it and concentrate all the power into the hands of a few.

the GOP is on a ride to nowhere, in complete disarray. watch the fireworks here, starting 35 minutes from now. McCarthy will be the 1st Speaker-to-be to not get through on the 1st ballot in 100 years. God bless our messy democracy, and God help us all!

McCarthy has exposed himself as a power-hungry Washington Establishment insider who would rather allow the Democrats to steal the Speaker position rather than step aside for party, country, and Americans.

The extremists come from extremist districts. It is the same for both parties.
The extremists do not represent real world conservatives or real world liberals.
Extremists are spoiled children who want it all their way or not at all. That is not the real world.
Compromise is required.
If compromise were a two-way street, if the compromise came after tough negotiations by both sides, I would totally agree. But that's not what happens with our usual mealy mouth republicans.

Donald Trump increased the debt by almost 8 trillion dollars in 4 years. The most of any President. The Freedom Caucus loved him.

Stop with you partisan bullshit.

There is only one Party. The Party of Big Government. The Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch and the Republicans are the little more moderate. They both suck. They both have contributed significantly to the mess we are in.

This Freedom Caucus is trying to break that mold by insisting on real reform in the budgeting process that will prevent wasteful bloated debt ridden big spending.

If McCarthy doesn't give into the Caucus then it will just be business as usual with more debt and wasteful spending no matter which Party controls the House. Just look what the Republicans did the first two years of the Trump Administration. Not much different than when the Worthless Negro was President.

There are only 20 of them in the entire House of Representative that are trying to do the right thing so you can see how deep the damn Swamp is.

Did McCarthy list all the different ways he has 'earned' the Speaker position?

Stop with you partisan bullshit.

There is only one Party. The Party of Big Government. The Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch and the Republicans are the little more moderate. They both suck. They both have contributed significantly to the mess we are in.

This Freedom Caucus is trying to break that mold by insisting on real reform in the budgeting process that will prevent wasteful bloated debt ridden big spending.

If McCarthy doesn't give into the Caucus then it will just be business as usual with more debt and wasteful spending no matter which Party controls the House. Just look what the Republicans did the first two years of the Trump Administration. Not much different than when the Worthless Negro was President.

There are only 20 of them in the entire House of Representative that are trying to do the right thing so you can see how deep the damn Swamp is.
Not only are you a racist, you support traitors. You're a sub-human animal.

The debate is simple. Either agree to the basis of the the Freedoms Caucus and stop fucking over Americans or gridlock.
DVG.jpg

Did McCarthy list all the different ways he has 'earned' the Speaker position?

Vice President Harris warned him against it ... Indicating it could earn him a spot in the White House if it got out how he earned his spot ...
And she wasn't ready to get bumped off the ticket ... Might be some Arkancide going on ... :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry Mikey-a-hole. You Republicans look like the incompetent, incapable of governing hot mess you are.
No amount of spin or deflection will change that. :)
So your idea of "governing" is everyone should fall in lockstep with Big Brother?

I disagree. I prefer the South Korean method. Knock down drag out brawls on the House floor

So your idea of "governing" is everyone should fall in lockstep with Big Brother?

I disagree. I prefer the South Korean method. Knock down drag out brawls on the House floor
Well since they took away the metal detectors you better hope a loaded gun doesnt go off in the scuffle.

They are scraping the bottom of the barrel with Gaintz, Boebert, MTG, Santos, Trump... Unbelievable!
You're showcasing Biden, Harris, Schiff, Waters, Fetterman, Rachell Levine, Garland, O'Rourke, Abrahms, Mayorkas, Buttigieg, Hillary, Sam Brinton and AOC, and you still feel you have room to criticize? That's just piss poor judgement.

You're showcasing Biden, Harris, Schiff, Waters, Fetterman, Rachell Levine, Garland, O'Rourke, Abrahms, Mayorkas, Buttigieg, Hillary, Sam Brinton and AOC, and you still feel you have room to criticize? That's just piss poor judgement.
A lot of those people I disagree with as well but lol at putting people like Gaetz and Boebert and MTG at the same intellectual level as any of those. If you think MTG is any type of deep thinker you need to take a look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back