McCarthy to greenlight Biden impeachment inquiry in closed-door GOP meeting this week

Remember, politics is dirty, and there is always something going on in the back room! :eek:

I believe McCarthy is being threatened by the radicals who kept him from his speakership for days on end, that McCarthy ended up negotiating with, and having to give up his power as Speaker, unto them.

Among their "deals" was impeachment for Biden, not negotiating in debt ceiling deals and other destructive and harmful to America requests! Grrrrr!

But among this deal, is that something like just two representatives is all that is needed to pull the speakership from McCarthy and they would have to go through voting for a new speaker.

This BLACKMAIL measure keeps the speaker fulfilling these couple of handful of representatives and their deals.....keeps him in line with what they want, and not necessarily what the 200 other representatives in the republican party want, who represent most of the republican districts in the country....

I think McCarthy is afraid, and too in love with the speakership and will do what these radicals are insisting on, so not to have his speakership challenged....
And I believe McCarthy should call their bluff..... If not McCarthy, who do they have that the radicals will support and all the other republican congress critters will support as speaker, as well?

NO ONE
Absolutely he's just trying to make the Trump Nuts in the House happy.

I'm saying there is a growing mountain of evidence that ignorant hyperpartisans refuse to acknowledge.
I see, it will be interesting to see what this "mountain" produces. It is clear that Republicans have long ago given up on governing and will always resort to playing games.

I see, it will be interesting to see what this "mountain" produces. It is clear that Republicans have long ago given up on governing and will always resort to playing games.

A formal impeachment inquiry greatly expands what the investigators can do. Now, they can subpoena documents, records, testimony, and witnesses that they couldn't before.

There's already massively damning evidence against Joe Biden for his 50 year history of corruption, what comes out now is going to be stunning.

7-year witch hunt against President Trump - Governing!
looking into massive corruption in the Democrat Party - Playing games.

The power of the Democrat Media Bubble Cult, for sure.

7-year witch hunt against President Trump - Governing!
looking into massive corruption in the Democrat Party - Playing games.

The power of the Democrat Media Bubble Cult, for sure.
We've never had a more corrupt President than Trump in any of our lifetimes, and perhaps ever. The evidence of that is truly "moutainous" and you ignored every bit of it.

Because.......cult.

We've never had a more corrupt President than Trump in any of our lifetimes, and perhaps ever. The evidence of that is truly "moutainous" and you ignored every bit of it.

Because.......cult.

You need to shut up, sit there, and watch the House impeach Joe Biden now.

LOL

Oh... did Biden make a bad phone call to Ukraine?.... or did he deny he lost the election?... or did he call for a peaceful capitol protest?.....
NO... Biden sold out America for piles of cash.... and bribed nations into giving him and his son millions....
One of those nations we are sending billions to today.....

Their Cult has kept them ignorant of all of that.
It's amazing how powerful the Democrat Media Buddle Cult is.

Uh, that was the NYTImes writer speaking. Five years after the fact. Covering the corrupt scumbag's ass.

Uh, here's Obama's own task force telling Biden to give them the $1,000,000,000 No strings attached wrt Shokin.

Your boy is in trouble.
The Neo-GOP has no case

"Anti‐Corruption (e‐procurement) – but with revised CP language that is more specific.
o Rule of Law (prosecutor general’s office) – but with a preference to revise the CP to better ensure thatthe decision to set up an independent inspector general cannot be easily overturned and that the independent inspector general is subject to appropriate oversight and accountability. USAID, working with State, will revise the Anti‐Corruption/e‐procurement CP to make it more specific (USAIDand State by October 6)"

Eventually they got it all worked out. Shokin was removed and they got their loan.

Forum List

Back