McCauliffe Refuses to Concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
You realize right, that you are being played? Trump sowed the seeds of fraud when he thought he might lose in 16…he won so had no need to harvest his crop. But in 2020 he lost. And you dupes still believe he won.
Liar.

You realize right, that you are being played? Trump sowed the seeds of fraud when he thought he might lose in 16…he won so had no need to harvest his crop. But in 2020 he lost. And you dupes still believe he won.
There was massive fraud. The Democrats and the states in question could not have acted they way they did and not be guilty. It is more than obvious, and has been for quite awhile.

...And, as I said...

In other words...if Republicans win, it's your orange fuhrer who gets the credit. If Republicans lose, then the elections must have been rigged?

Yup, we know. That's been the playbook you trumptards have been running with.
A portion of the Republican Party supports Trump and the old establishment doesn’t. When Trump wins I don’t give any credit to the Bush wing of the Republican Party.

Like 6 months before the election, people smarter than Trump figured out that the mail in vote would heavily favor Biden. So they set up the con then. That's why Trump was already talking about it happening. That it would be fraud. That a bunch of votes would just "show up".

Coyote said:

Like 6 months before the election, people smarter than Trump figured out that the mail in vote would heavily favor Biden. So they set up the con then. That's why Trump was already talking about it happening. That it would be fraud. That a bunch of votes would just "show up".

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: A pair to draw to. Dishonest. or just plain stupid, or both.

Coyote said:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: A pair to draw to. Dishonest. or just plain stupid, or both.
English please. Board rules.

This is the most fun rubbing salt in wound in a Long time. Bit miffed I’m enjoying it So Much

You vomit out this shit after 4 years of ROOOSHING COALUSHIN conspiracy theories....

ROFL

You Nazis are such clowns.

Actually, it’s what happened in 2016 in California

The dead shall rise.
And no doubt suddenly elections can be stolen again.

There will be a sudden large influx of "misplaced" voter ballots, almost all for McAuliffe.

This is the most fun rubbing salt in wound in a Long time. Bit miffed I’m enjoying it So Much
speaking of Fun

from the NYT:

Trump seemed to have a lot more fun roasting the Democratic candidate. “It is looking like Terry McAuliffe's campaign against a certain person named ‘Trump’ has very much helped Glenn Youngkin. All McAuliffe did was talk Trump, Trump, Trump and he lost!” he wrote in a second statement. “I didn’t even have to go rally for Youngkin, because McAuliffe did it for me. ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back