McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

The House can’t call witnesses at the trial. Good lord, did you actually read ?

Good Lord, do you actually think? The House called and heard witnesses during their big sham "investigation". Those testimonies were part of the impeachment managers' presentation to the Senate.

The only thing the House can't do is force the Senate to do their investigatory job by calling EVEN MORE witnesses, which the House didn't bother to call before.

If the House wanted to present extra witness testimony to the Senate, they should have tended to that before now.

You’re factually incorrect. House Democrats called witnesses that failed to show up, such as Bolton.

Don’t you get tired of showing how stupid stupid you are? Bolton fought the subpoena in court. His LEGAL right. You idiots had the same option. You CHOSE not to take it. That is NOT obstruction. That is YOUR side showing their sheer idiocy to rush this through. By the way, is this the same Bolton Schitt for brains claimed was a liar and shouldn’t be believed anyway?

Bolton didn’t fight any subpoena in court. His subpoena was withdrawn after he threatened to take it to court.

You know, usually Congress doesn’t have to subpoena anything. The Executive usually acknowledges that Congress has oversight and when requested, they just show up.

Not this administration though.

Sorry dimbulb. Executive privilege. You CHOSE not to take the legal remedy of the courts. Also, the idiots didn’t realize they can’t subpoena ANYBODY without an official vote to open an inquiry. After they took the vote, these brain surgeons forgot to retroactively include their illegal subpoenas Andy then declined to reissue them because it would “take too long”. Bu the way Obozo refused a LOT of demands for documents and such, so your crying is hilarious.

so you want to drag this out in the courts

and then bitch about the dems dragging their feet.

got it.

you and fumbduck need to get on the same page

McConnell Pushes to Speed Impeachment Trial as Trump Requests Swift Acquittal

Good Lord, do you actually think? The House called and heard witnesses during their big sham "investigation". Those testimonies were part of the impeachment managers' presentation to the Senate.

The only thing the House can't do is force the Senate to do their investigatory job by calling EVEN MORE witnesses, which the House didn't bother to call before.

If the House wanted to present extra witness testimony to the Senate, they should have tended to that before now.

You’re factually incorrect. House Democrats called witnesses that failed to show up, such as Bolton.

Don’t you get tired of showing how stupid stupid you are? Bolton fought the subpoena in court. His LEGAL right. You idiots had the same option. You CHOSE not to take it. That is NOT obstruction. That is YOUR side showing their sheer idiocy to rush this through. By the way, is this the same Bolton Schitt for brains claimed was a liar and shouldn’t be believed anyway?

Bolton didn’t fight any subpoena in court. His subpoena was withdrawn after he threatened to take it to court.

You know, usually Congress doesn’t have to subpoena anything. The Executive usually acknowledges that Congress has oversight and when requested, they just show up.

Sorry dimbulb. Executive privilege. You CHOSE not to take the legal remedy of the courts. Also, the idiots didn’t realize they can’t subpoena ANYBODY without an official vote to open an inquiry. After they took the vote, these brain surgeons forgot to retroactively include their illegal subpoenas Andy then declined to reissue them because it would “take too long”. Bu the way Obozo refused a LOT of demands for documents and such, so your crying is hilarious.

got it.

STFU you illiterate moron. Using the legal method of the courts to settle disputes between the other two branches is NOT obstruction and likely would have been expedited due to the circumstances. Try to understand the topic before showing your usual idiocy.

got it.

STFU you illiterate moron. Using the legal method of the courts to settle disputes between the other two branches is NOT obstruction and likely would have been expedited due to the circumstances. Try to understand the topic before showing your usual idiocy.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight - obozo did it so why shouldnt trump ?

weak ass argument ya got there dumbass.

still waiting for some intellectual rw'r to show me where the constitution mandates the house go through courts to file impeachment articles and pass them --

you have the "illiterate moron floor"

i'm waiting

The Senate did do their job. This was a bogus impeachment that had no supporting evidence to their claim. In spite of that, they impeached the President anyway. Could you imagine if this happened outside of government in a court of law; somebody going to prison because another person thought they were going to rob a bank? It's unheard of.

There is nothing more to add to this impeachment. The Senators found the impeachment to be phony, and with that, Trump is not guilty of anything.

No supporting evidence? Then why is the Trump team legal argument now “it doesn’t matter if the allegations are true”.

Ever hear of a trial where no witnesses could be called? It’s an appealing farce of justice.

Let me clarify for the English-impaired: there's no supporting evidence that Trump did anything impeachable, and since the allegations aren't about impeachable offenses, it doesn't matter if they're true or not.

And yes, I have heard of courts dismissing charges because the prosecution doesn't have a sufficient case. But one rarely hears of a prosecution doing such a shit job of preparing a case before bringing charges. That IS a pretty appalling farce of justice with the "impeachment".

And now we know that it’s perfect okay for the President to send the government after his political enemies solely because they’re political enemies.
and we know it's perfectly ok for allegations against trump to be unproven but you swear by them anyway.

theres more than enough evidence against trump, you refuse to accept it as evidence after Trump blocked it.

what a f'n yawner -

You consider the (R) after his name to be "more than enough evidence". Excuse the rest of us if we're not as crazy as you.

The Senate did do their job. This was a bogus impeachment that had no supporting evidence to their claim. In spite of that, they impeached the President anyway. Could you imagine if this happened outside of government in a court of law; somebody going to prison because another person thought they were going to rob a bank? It's unheard of.

There is nothing more to add to this impeachment. The Senators found the impeachment to be phony, and with that, Trump is not guilty of anything.

No supporting evidence? Then why is the Trump team legal argument now “it doesn’t matter if the allegations are true”.

Ever hear of a trial where no witnesses could be called? It’s an appealing farce of justice.
then why didn't the democrats call them when they had their turn?

it's an appalling show of stupidity.
They did call them. Are you accusing me of stupidity when you didn’t know this very basic fact?
if they called their witnesses what the fuck are they bitching about more for then? they should have done this then.

stop being intentionally an ass. it's bad when when you do it unintentionally.
Because the witnesses never showed up.

I’ve been more polite to you than you deserve. Wash your mouth out with soap before I change my mind.

I'm betting money that Ice isn't exactly shaking in his boots over the fear that a peurile 3rd-rate wackjob like you is going to be mean to him.

Let me clarify for the English-impaired: there's no supporting evidence that Trump did anything impeachable, and since the allegations aren't about impeachable offenses, it doesn't matter if they're true or not.

And yes, I have heard of courts dismissing charges because the prosecution doesn't have a sufficient case. But one rarely hears of a prosecution doing such a shit job of preparing a case before bringing charges. That IS a pretty appalling farce of justice with the "impeachment".

And now we know that it’s perfect okay for the President to send the government after his political enemies solely because they’re political enemies.
and we know it's perfectly ok for allegations against trump to be unproven but you swear by them anyway.

theres more than enough evidence against trump, you refuse to accept it as evidence after Trump blocked it.

what a f'n yawner -

You consider the (R) after his name to be "more than enough evidence". Excuse the rest of us if we're not as crazy as you.

you can play too -

still waiting for some intellectual rw'r to show me where the constitution mandates the house go through courts to file impeachment articles and pass them --

step up or shut up

what a f'n yawner -

you can play too -

step up or shut up
WAHHHH
PROCEDURES AND RULES ARE HARD!!!

what a f'n yawner -

you can play too -

step up or shut up
WAHHHH
Shit.

To him peeing standing up is hard.

what a f'n yawner -

you can play too -

step up or shut up
WAHHHH
Shit.

Assuming shim is a him....

what a f'n yawner -

you can play too -

step up or shut up
WAHHHH
Shit.

Either way it's still hard.

Whether or not shim makes a mess doing it is another issue.

you can play too -

step up or shut up
WAHHHH
Shit.

Either way it's still hard.

Whether or not shim makes a mess doing it is another issue.

Ewww.

They did call them. Are you accusing me of stupidity when you didn’t know this very basic fact?
if they called their witnesses what the fuck are they bitching about more for then? they should have done this then.

I’ve been more polite to you than you deserve. Wash your mouth out with soap before I change my mind.

I'm betting money that Ice isn't exactly shaking in his boots over the fear that a peurile 3rd-rate wackjob like you is going to be mean to him.
Why y’all so nasty all the time?

Yeah? It sure takes a lot of spine to help Trump keep the truth about why he held up aid hidden. Sure.
this is your speculation.

but for shits and grins, who decides foreign policy again?

The president has the ultimate authority which he can delegate at times.

Republicans aren’t calling witnesses. They could. It would be very easy for them to do. They aren’t. There’s only one reason.
So he's being impeached for doing his job.

Got it.

Next up we will go over why this is stupid.

That’s being awfully simplistic. Use of foreign policy for personal benefit isn’t his job.
Who gets to set foreign policy?

I thought we had that one covered.

As for the rest, you FEELING IT isn't factual. If there were proof I'd be against it. But instead we have a shit show from some dems who've been after Impeach 45 since day 1. I said long ago that you cry wolf often enough people just tune you out.

And witnesses decide not to show up.

If we proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt, the Trump team has it covered because apparently even if he is using foreign policy to hurt his political opponents, that’s not impeachable.

Idiots bring out the worst in us.

Republicans aren’t calling witnesses. They could. It would be very easy for them to do. They aren’t. There’s only one reason.

Got it.

That’s being awfully simplistic. Use of foreign policy for personal benefit isn’t his job.

As for the rest, you FEELING IT isn't factual. If there were proof I'd be against it. But instead we have a shit show from some dems who've been after Impeach 45 since day 1. I said long ago that you cry wolf often enough people just tune you out.

If we proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt, the Trump team has it covered because apparently even if he is using foreign policy to hurt his political opponents, that’s not impeachable.
Tell you what, prove it to that degree and I'm in.

Great news all around. We can put this impeachment behind us and move on. We can all enjoy Super Bowl weekend.

Got it.

So do you want to hear from all the witnesses then?

Got it.

So do you want to hear from all the witnesses then?
I want to hear what was said by the ones who didn't show.

Got it.

It isn't really. But the left keeps this lie going that Trump is after Biden because he's a political opponent and not because of him and his families extremely suspicious Ukrainian actives.

Idiots bring out the worst in us.
Yeah. I’m sure that’s it.

Forum List

Back