McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

Tell me, what did “Dum-Bama” do exactly?

Do you really think that all this FBI spying, surveillance warrants, FISA lies were unaware of by him? Of course he knew it and they likely got his blessing before they started. Now it's been discovered that he had a meeting with the suspected whistleblower and people from Ukraine in the White House, discussing how to stop Trump. You bet he was behind the entire thing.

Who cares? It’s not like Trump was his political opponent. He was just trying to root out corruption.

So you're saying it's okay when the commies do it but not the other party. Hypocrisy much? There was no corruption because the guy wasn't elected yet. It had nothing to do with corruption, it had to do with using government agencies to stop a political opponent. Ears knew that if Hillary didn't win, all his so-called accomplishments would go right down the drain, and most of them did.

You keep saying Trump was a political opponent. That’s false. They weren’t running against each other.

Obama was doing it for the benefit of the country. Trump was running for President. That’s a really big deal.

Trump promised that one of his first issues would be to eliminate Commie Care. That's the only thing Obama was noted for. He wanted a Trump defeat so that Hillary would protect his prize possession. He also knew our economy could do much better with lower taxes and regulations. You know, that magic wand Hussein talked about? He knew Trump had that magic wand.
So are you saying that makes Trump a political opponent?

I suppose this would make Biden a political opponent of Trump then.
Biden seeks to undo several Trump immigration policies in first 100 days in new immigration proposal

Says the side begging for more witnesses.

I’m on the side of learning the truth. What side are you on?
You are on the side making up shit and rules as you go.

You are n the side that made up RUSSIA, falsified evidence, lied to get warrants, lied about Kavanaugh...

And you have the SACK to say you are after the TRUTH???

God damn that some funny shit right there.

All I ever wanted was to hear from witnesses. Why does that anger you?

We wanted the same. We wanted to hear from the whistleblower--denied by Schiff. We wanted to hear from the informant. We wanted to hear from the 18th witness, schiff suppressed that testimony. But now you want to call foul???

The whistleblower and the IG are not witnesses.

Weren't you the one who was wanting to imagine some hypothetical criminal trial that this was analogous to? So imagine a trial where the person making the accusation is not considered relevant. I dare you, Perry Mason. Bring it on.

if they called their witnesses what the fuck are they bitching about more for then? they should have done this then.

stop being intentionally an ass. it's bad when when you do it unintentionally.
Because the witnesses never showed up.

I’ve been more polite to you than you deserve. Wash your mouth out with soap before I change my mind.
before you change your mind about what?
whatever the democrats tell you what to think?
that i should wash my mouth out with soap?
to stop being polite?

you have a habit of not being very clear.

slap me on ignore. you do that and i'll stop hitting "show ignored content" and we'll both go get happy.

Before I change my mind about not trying to be polite with you. I’m trying, really am. Unfortunately I’ve found that people are more likely to respond when you act like a jerk to them, which is unfortunate. I really try to resist that urge. I’m not always successful. You want me to continue trying to be polite, I suggest you try harder yourself.

Dems called many witnesses that never showed up. They subpoenaed many documents and none were submitted. That’s not a talking point. That’s a fact.
they should have called better witnesses. point being, they had their time to do this. ended the game early, then sat on it for how long again doing nothing but accusing the right of POTENTIALLY not going along with them?

they're running a shit circus and dude, it ain't my fault you got season tickets.

and wow. the restraint...

They did call “better” witnesses. Those people refused to show up. So it went to trial. The Senate could have called them but they’d rather not. I guess they have no interest in hearing what happened.

Anyway, Dems will continue to fight Trump’s obstruction in court. Nothing was lost.

Good luck getting a court to force Trump to do anything in a situation that's already over. They don't want to get involved in fishing expeditions.

I’ve been more polite to you than you deserve. Wash your mouth out with soap before I change my mind.
to stop being polite?

slap me on ignore. you do that and i'll stop hitting "show ignored content" and we'll both go get happy.

Before I change my mind about not trying to be polite with you. I’m trying, really am. Unfortunately I’ve found that people are more likely to respond when you act like a jerk to them, which is unfortunate. I really try to resist that urge. I’m not always successful. You want me to continue trying to be polite, I suggest you try harder yourself.

Dems called many witnesses that never showed up. They subpoenaed many documents and none were submitted. That’s not a talking point. That’s a fact.
they should have called better witnesses. point being, they had their time to do this. ended the game early, then sat on it for how long again doing nothing but accusing the right of POTENTIALLY not going along with them?

they're running a shit circus and dude, it ain't my fault you got season tickets.

They did call “better” witnesses. Those people refused to show up. So it went to trial. The Senate could have called them but they’d rather not. I guess they have no interest in hearing what happened.

Anyway, Dems will continue to fight Trump’s obstruction in court. Nothing was lost.
if nothing was lost why are you crying about it so hard?

and they called shit witnesses if they didn't even bother to show up and root out this most heinous crime.

Not crying. Just saying that the Senate Republicans were about as spineless as I expected them to be. This process has proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You are n the side that made up RUSSIA, falsified evidence, lied to get warrants, lied about Kavanaugh...

We wanted the same. We wanted to hear from the whistleblower--denied by Schiff. We wanted to hear from the informant. We wanted to hear from the 18th witness, schiff suppressed that testimony. But now you want to call foul???

but but but Biden made $$$$$

Trumps kids havent quit their other jobs either.

both are employees of the president

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner made as much as $135m last year

Once again, we see leftists thinking it's a brilliant debate topic to pretend they're even more brick-stupid than they are. Weird.

Ivanka and Jared aren't making that money working for FOREIGN COMPANIES, you lackwit.

Weren't you the one who was wanting to imagine some hypothetical criminal trial that this was analogous to? So imagine a trial where the person making the accusation is not considered relevant. I dare you, Perry Mason. Bring it on.
you need to remember they are going by the rules as they make up along the way.

they don't have to make sense
they don't have to be real or ever heard of before
they just have to help get rid of trump

The whistleblower isn’t actually making the accusation.

But no one is actually preventing the whistleblower from being called as a witness.

to stop being polite?

and they called shit witnesses if they didn't even bother to show up and root out this most heinous crime.

Not crying. Just saying that the Senate Republicans were about as spineless as I expected them to be. This process has proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
we most certainly have different versions of what a spine would be.

Do you really think that all this FBI spying, surveillance warrants, FISA lies were unaware of by him? Of course he knew it and they likely got his blessing before they started. Now it's been discovered that he had a meeting with the suspected whistleblower and people from Ukraine in the White House, discussing how to stop Trump. You bet he was behind the entire thing.

Who cares? It’s not like Trump was his political opponent. He was just trying to root out corruption.

So you're saying it's okay when the commies do it but not the other party. Hypocrisy much? There was no corruption because the guy wasn't elected yet. It had nothing to do with corruption, it had to do with using government agencies to stop a political opponent. Ears knew that if Hillary didn't win, all his so-called accomplishments would go right down the drain, and most of them did.

You keep saying Trump was a political opponent. That’s false. They weren’t running against each other.

Obama was doing it for the benefit of the country. Trump was running for President. That’s a really big deal.

Trump promised that one of his first issues would be to eliminate Commie Care. That's the only thing Obama was noted for. He wanted a Trump defeat so that Hillary would protect his prize possession. He also knew our economy could do much better with lower taxes and regulations. You know, that magic wand Hussein talked about? He knew Trump had that magic wand.

Biden seeks to undo several Trump immigration policies in first 100 days in new immigration proposal

No, I didn't say that. What I said is Trump was Hillary's opponent, and a Hillary win would have protected DumBama's legacy. That's what I said.

to stop being polite?

Good luck getting a court to force Trump to do anything in a situation that's already over. They don't want to get involved in fishing expeditions.

What’s over? Impeachment? There’s still oversight. Oversight doesn’t end just because the trial is over.

No, the dems did not do everything they could to get the truth out. They cut corners and tried to get
the Senate to do the work they should have done. I'm not sure why you are defending them
as you are. The dems feet are the ones who's feet should be held to the fire.

Trump stonewalling witnesses had nothing to do that - nah, nothing whatsoever.

yawnnnnnnnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
When you wake up, the dems should have used the courts.....yes, really.

when you wake up, the constitution doesnt mandate court decisions in house impeachments-

but who ever accused rw idiots of paying any attention to the constitution -

The courts do have the power to issue judgements in regards to subpoenas. Always have had. Whether or not it's in regards to an impeachment is irrelevant.

But who ever accused lw idiots of knowing the law, instead of pretending it is whatever they want at the moment?

Impeachment is not a judicial proceeding kiddo.
You couldn’t possibly be more mistaken.

Subpoenas are legal documents, "kiddo". You couldn't possibly be more ignorant without running for office as a Democrat.

Yeah? It sure takes a lot of spine to help Trump keep the truth about why he held up aid hidden. Sure.

to stop being polite?

What’s over? Impeachment? There’s still oversight. Oversight doesn’t end just because the trial is over.
yea, no kidding. next up trump got spam mail from the post office and threw it away. postal fraud.

you'll get him with that one for sure.

when you wake up, the constitution doesnt mandate court decisions in house impeachments-

The courts do have the power to issue judgements in regards to subpoenas. Always have had. Whether or not it's in regards to an impeachment is irrelevant.

But who ever accused lw idiots of knowing the law, instead of pretending it is whatever they want at the moment?

Subpoenas are legal documents, "kiddo". You couldn't possibly be more ignorant without running for office as a Democrat.

Some subpoenas come from courts. Some come from Congress.

Yeah? It sure takes a lot of spine to help Trump keep the truth about why he held up aid hidden. Sure.
this is your speculation.

but for shits and grins, who decides foreign policy again?

to stop being polite?

Yes, it does. The situation has been decided by both House and Senate. It's over.

If they wanted to get the court involved for the impeachment, they had every opportunity to do so. The court might have given them what they wanted too. But they couldn't wait. They rolled the dice, and they lost. Now they have to live with that.

No, I didn't say that. What I said is Trump was Hillary's opponent, and a Hillary win would have protected DumBama's legacy. That's what I said.

So were they political opponents or not? How is it any different than Trump/Biden?

You really don’t have to die on this hill. It’s okay to admit if you’re wrong.

this is your speculation.

but for shits and grins, who decides foreign policy again?

The president has the ultimate authority which he can delegate at times.

Republicans aren’t calling witnesses. They could. It would be very easy for them to do. They aren’t. There’s only one reason.

yea, no kidding. next up trump got spam mail from the post office and threw it away. postal fraud.

you'll get him with that one for sure.

Cute but not very helpful.

but but but Biden made $$$$$

Trumps kids havent quit their other jobs either.

both are employees of the president

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner made as much as $135m last year

Once again, we see leftists thinking it's a brilliant debate topic to pretend they're even more brick-stupid than they are. Weird.

Ivanka and Jared aren't making that money working for FOREIGN COMPANIES, you lackwit.

That doesn’t mean they don’t make a lot of money off of foreign companies. Not to mention their family still is making lots of money from foreign companies too.

Forum List

Back