McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

Nothing they did helped Trump. They wore his legal team down to the “so what” defense. Alexander doesn’t want Bolton to testify because what he is going to say has already been proven.

I have no anger for anyone that did everything they could to get the truth out.
No, the dems did not do everything they could to get the truth out. They cut corners and tried to get
the Senate to do the work they should have done. I'm not sure why you are defending them
as you are. The dems feet are the ones who's feet should be held to the fire.

You have any idea how long it would take to get the lawsuits through the court? McGhan’s lawsuit has a single ruling in district court and that was like 8 months ago. This will take years and I have little doubt they will be taking these to court now. Nothing was lost by going an alternative route.

The Senate should have called witnesses during the trial. The House can’t do that. They weren’t asking the Senate to do their job for them. They were asking the Senate to do the job the Constitution gives them.

The Senate did do their job. This was a bogus impeachment that had no supporting evidence to their claim. In spite of that, they impeached the President anyway. Could you imagine if this happened outside of government in a court of law; somebody going to prison because another person thought they were going to rob a bank? It's unheard of.

There is nothing more to add to this impeachment. The Senators found the impeachment to be phony, and with that, Trump is not guilty of anything.

No supporting evidence? Then why is the Trump team legal argument now “it doesn’t matter if the allegations are true”.

Ever hear of a trial where no witnesses could be called? It’s an appealing farce of justice.

Let me clarify for the English-impaired: there's no supporting evidence that Trump did anything impeachable, and since the allegations aren't about impeachable offenses, it doesn't matter if they're true or not.

And yes, I have heard of courts dismissing charges because the prosecution doesn't have a sufficient case. But one rarely hears of a prosecution doing such a shit job of preparing a case before bringing charges. That IS a pretty appalling farce of justice with the "impeachment".

And now we know that it’s perfect okay for the President to send the government after his political enemies solely because they’re political enemies.

No, the dems did not do everything they could to get the truth out. They cut corners and tried to get
the Senate to do the work they should have done. I'm not sure why you are defending them

Trump stonewalling witnesses had nothing to do that - nah, nothing whatsoever.

yawnnnnnnnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
When you wake up, the dems should have used the courts.....yes, really.

when you wake up, the constitution doesnt mandate court decisions in house impeachments-

but who ever accused rw idiots of paying any attention to the constitution -
What? When the majority didn't use legit subpoenas and the minority
ignored them because they weren't legit, they should have used the courts Don't be stupid

WHAT, WHAT ?

The part about the constitution mandating house impeachments going through the courts ?

ok, fine - show the class where that part exists-
you going to return the favor and show where all that the democrats have done also exists?

just stop the bullshit.

You have any idea how long it would take to get the lawsuits through the court? McGhan’s lawsuit has a single ruling in district court and that was like 8 months ago. This will take years and I have little doubt they will be taking these to court now. Nothing was lost by going an alternative route.

The Senate should have called witnesses during the trial. The House can’t do that. They weren’t asking the Senate to do their job for them. They were asking the Senate to do the job the Constitution gives them.

The Senate did do their job. This was a bogus impeachment that had no supporting evidence to their claim. In spite of that, they impeached the President anyway. Could you imagine if this happened outside of government in a court of law; somebody going to prison because another person thought they were going to rob a bank? It's unheard of.

There is nothing more to add to this impeachment. The Senators found the impeachment to be phony, and with that, Trump is not guilty of anything.

No supporting evidence? Then why is the Trump team legal argument now “it doesn’t matter if the allegations are true”.

Ever hear of a trial where no witnesses could be called? It’s an appealing farce of justice.

Let me clarify for the English-impaired: there's no supporting evidence that Trump did anything impeachable, and since the allegations aren't about impeachable offenses, it doesn't matter if they're true or not.

And yes, I have heard of courts dismissing charges because the prosecution doesn't have a sufficient case. But one rarely hears of a prosecution doing such a shit job of preparing a case before bringing charges. That IS a pretty appalling farce of justice with the "impeachment".

And now we know that it’s perfect okay for the President to send the government after his political enemies solely because they’re political enemies.
and we know it's perfectly ok for allegations against trump to be unproven but you swear by them anyway.

I'm not sure I understand. It seems that the democrats helped Trump out by not going through
the process of subpoenaing the witnesses they needed to make their case. Instead, they buttoned
it up too early and demanded that the repubs do their work for them. The dems have nobody to blame
but themselves. You need to work on focusing your anger at the right group of people.

Nothing they did helped Trump. They wore his legal team down to the “so what” defense. Alexander doesn’t want Bolton to testify because what he is going to say has already been proven.

then why didn't the democrats call them when they had their turn?

it's an appalling show of stupidity.

Says the side begging for more witnesses.

I’m on the side of learning the truth. What side are you on?
You are on the side making up shit and rules as you go.

You are n the side that made up RUSSIA, falsified evidence, lied to get warrants, lied about Kavanaugh...

And you have the SACK to say you are after the TRUTH???

God damn that some funny shit right there.

All I ever wanted was to hear from witnesses. Why does that anger you?

We wanted the same. We wanted to hear from the whistleblower--denied by Schiff. We wanted to hear from the informant. We wanted to hear from the 18th witness, schiff suppressed that testimony. But now you want to call foul???

The whistleblower and the IG are not witnesses.
if the whistleblower didn't witness the crime, what the holy fuck are people doing listening to him?

god damn you outstupid yourself far too often.

They did call them. Are you accusing me of stupidity when you didn’t know this very basic fact?

They did call them. Are you accusing me of stupidity when you didn’t know this very basic fact?
if they called their witnesses what the fuck are they bitching about more for then? they should have done this then.

stop being intentionally an ass. it's bad when when you do it unintentionally.

You are n the side that made up RUSSIA, falsified evidence, lied to get warrants, lied about Kavanaugh...

We wanted the same. We wanted to hear from the whistleblower--denied by Schiff. We wanted to hear from the informant. We wanted to hear from the 18th witness, schiff suppressed that testimony. But now you want to call foul???

if the whistleblower didn't witness the crime, what the holy fuck are people doing listening to him?

Because when the IG started looking at the things the whistleblower says he heard about, they turned out to be true.

You really aren’t very well informed.

and we know it's perfectly ok for allegations against trump to be unproven but you swear by them anyway.

theres more than enough evidence against trump, you refuse to accept it as evidence after Trump blocked it.

what a f'n yawner -

if they called their witnesses what the fuck are they bitching about more for then? they should have done this then.

stop being intentionally an ass. it's bad when when you do it unintentionally.
Because the witnesses never showed up.

I’ve been more polite to you than you deserve. Wash your mouth out with soap before I change my mind.

Why you dissing Obummer like that?
eacaf0d989e25bcc875e042f47f23427.jpg

imageedit_4896_6946163594.jpg

800209d7ee6c3af7808f4fabaf1a0e0d21fdc3d2b9fbe43f3f7dbbc9353b91c2.jpeg.12e97372ec7e003e41881b38020b49cb.jpeg

No one is really listening to the whistle blower. Trump actually made their testimony irrelevant when he released the subject of the blown whistle - the call. What the opinion of anyone associated with the complaint is meaningless when we get as close to the source material as possible. Closer than the whistle blower themselves.

Send the government? That's what DumBama did--not Trump. Trump sent his personal lawyer to look at what was going on.

Biden was not his rival, and still isn't today. Maybe the only reason he decided to run was to try and get some protection from something like this. It's probably well known among the top members of the party. When you get your son a job at a corrupt company, in a corrupt country, and he gets wealthy, of course that should be looked at. It's not like Hunter is a genius or a stand up guy. He's a drug addict who owed back taxes to the IRS, and certainly not nearly a top lawyer in the US. Of course it's suspicious.

Send the government? That's what DumBama did--not Trump. Trump sent his personal lawyer to look at what was going on.

Biden was not his rival, and still isn't today. Maybe the only reason he decided to run was to try and get some protection from something like this. It's probably well known among the top members of the party. When you get your son a job at a corrupt company, in a corrupt country, and he gets wealthy, of course that should be looked at. It's not like Hunter is a genius or a stand up guy. He's a drug addict who owed back taxes to the IRS, and certainly not nearly a top lawyer in the US. Of course it's suspicious.
Tell me, what did “Dum-Bama” do exactly?

They asked Bolton to testify, not subpoenaed him. Bolton stated if he was subpoenaed, he would let the courts decide if he had to testify or not. If the Democrats couldn't wait, too bad. That's the way our system works.

Do you really think that all this FBI spying, surveillance warrants, FISA lies were unaware of by him? Of course he knew it and they likely got his blessing before they started. Now it's been discovered that he had a meeting with the suspected whistleblower and people from Ukraine in the White House, discussing how to stop Trump. You bet he was behind the entire thing.

Do you really think that all this FBI spying, surveillance warrants, FISA lies were unaware of by him? Of course he knew it and they likely got his blessing before they started. Now it's been discovered that he had a meeting with the suspected whistleblower and people from Ukraine in the White House, discussing how to stop Trump. You bet he was behind the entire thing.

Who cares? It’s not like Trump was his political opponent. He was just trying to root out corruption.

Who cares? It’s not like Trump was his political opponent. He was just trying to root out corruption.

So you're saying it's okay when the commies do it but not the other party. Hypocrisy much? There was no corruption because the guy wasn't elected yet. It had nothing to do with corruption, it had to do with using government agencies to stop a political opponent. Ears knew that if Hillary didn't win, all his so-called accomplishments would go right down the drain, and most of them did.

Forum List

Back