McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

Was just thinking..........cant wait to see the ratings for CNN and MSNBC at the end of next month! The progressives are going to be tuning in reruns of "Survivor" and "Naked and Afraid".:2up: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Then vote for Biden, and watch his family get richer from his position in government just like when he was VP.

Y’all have no leg to stand on this one.
Says the side begging for more witnesses.

I’m on the side of learning the truth. What side are you on?
You are on the side making up shit and rules as you go.

You are n the side that made up RUSSIA, falsified evidence, lied to get warrants, lied about Kavanaugh...

And you have the SACK to say you are after the TRUTH???

God damn that some funny shit right there.

All I ever wanted was to hear from witnesses. Why does that anger you?

Then I suggest you spend some effort pissing and moaning at Nancy Pelosi.

Then vote for Biden, and watch his family get richer from his position in government just like when he was VP.

Y’all have no leg to stand on this one.

Then you're pissed at the democrats for sprinting through their side of the impeachment hearings.
Not slowing down to get the subpoenas correctly, and getting the witnesses they needed. I fully understand your position....I do.

Im pissed that no Republican has any spine and is helping Trump cover this up.

Nothing was lost. The truth will eventually come out and you’ll all look complicit.

FYI: "spine" is not defined as "doing the things I want them to do".

You are n the side that made up RUSSIA, falsified evidence, lied to get warrants, lied about Kavanaugh...

Why do you ignore all the lies I just mentioned I've never seen you give a fuck about?

Im ignoring your attempts at deflection. That’s how you handle deflection. You ignore it.

If you had a good point to raise, I doubt you’d be whining about Rwussia.

No, that's how partisan TDS leftists handle truths they don't want to hear: they label it "deflection" and try to pretend running away scared is somehow principled.

Then you're pissed at the democrats for sprinting through their side of the impeachment hearings.
Not slowing down to get the subpoenas correctly, and getting the witnesses they needed. I fully understand your position....I do.

Nothing was lost. The truth will eventually come out and you’ll all look complicit.
I'm not sure I understand. It seems that the democrats helped Trump out by not going through
the process of subpoenaing the witnesses they needed to make their case. Instead, they buttoned
it up too early and demanded that the repubs do their work for them. The dems have nobody to blame
but themselves. You need to work on focusing your anger at the right group of people.

Nothing they did helped Trump. They wore his legal team down to the “so what” defense. Alexander doesn’t want Bolton to testify because what he is going to say has already been proven.

I have no anger for anyone that did everything they could to get the truth out.
No, the dems did not do everything they could to get the truth out. They cut corners and tried to get
the Senate to do the work they should have done. I'm not sure why you are defending them
as you are. The dems feet are the ones who's feet should be held to the fire.

You have any idea how long it would take to get the lawsuits through the court? McGhan’s lawsuit has a single ruling in district court and that was like 8 months ago. This will take years and I have little doubt they will be taking these to court now. Nothing was lost by going an alternative route.

The Senate should have called witnesses during the trial. The House can’t do that. They weren’t asking the Senate to do their job for them. They were asking the Senate to do the job the Constitution gives them.
What makes you think that going through the courts was any different in the Senate? The dems didn't do their job and you can't admit that.
The democrats had 17 witnesses, they then said they had a mountain of evidence and closed their end to it. Well, I guess they didn't
The debate is with what those 17 witnesses testified to in the House, over in the Senate. It's not up to the Senate
to do the work of the House.

I'm not sure I understand. It seems that the democrats helped Trump out by not going through
the process of subpoenaing the witnesses they needed to make their case. Instead, they buttoned
it up too early and demanded that the repubs do their work for them. The dems have nobody to blame
but themselves. You need to work on focusing your anger at the right group of people.

Nothing they did helped Trump. They wore his legal team down to the “so what” defense. Alexander doesn’t want Bolton to testify because what he is going to say has already been proven.

No, the dems did not do everything they could to get the truth out. They cut corners and tried to get
the Senate to do the work they should have done. I'm not sure why you are defending them

You have any idea how long it would take to get the lawsuits through the court? McGhan’s lawsuit has a single ruling in district court and that was like 8 months ago. This will take years and I have little doubt they will be taking these to court now. Nothing was lost by going an alternative route.

The Senate should have called witnesses during the trial. The House can’t do that. They weren’t asking the Senate to do their job for them. They were asking the Senate to do the job the Constitution gives them.

Excuse me? The House can't call witnesses? What the fuck do you think the House was DOING during the impeachment process? The Constitution does NOT mandate that the Senate do the investigating for the House.

Trump stonewalling witnesses had nothing to do that - nah, nothing whatsoever.

yawnnnnnnnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
When you wake up, the dems should have used the courts.....yes, really.

when you wake up, the constitution doesnt mandate court decisions in house impeachments-

but who ever accused rw idiots of paying any attention to the constitution -

when you wake up, the constitution doesnt mandate court decisions in house impeachments-

What? When the majority didn't use legit subpoenas and the minority
ignored them because they weren't legit, they should have used the courts Don't be stupid

earth to rw idiots

Turtleboi is doing everything he can to push this impeachment through as fast as he can -

rw morons are yammeing "COURTS" which would tie it up for months on end -

yet again another case of "2 dipshits meeting" bang heads together and moan DDDDDUUUURRRRRR.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The Senate did do their job. This was a bogus impeachment that had no supporting evidence to their claim. In spite of that, they impeached the President anyway. Could you imagine if this happened outside of government in a court of law; somebody going to prison because another person thought they were going to rob a bank? It's unheard of.

There is nothing more to add to this impeachment. The Senators found the impeachment to be phony, and with that, Trump is not guilty of anything.

ignored them because they weren't legit, they should have used the courts Don't be stupid

WHAT, WHAT ?

The part about the constitution mandating house impeachments going through the courts ?

ok, fine - show the class where that part exists-

earth to rw idiots

Turtleboi is doing everything he can to push this impeachment through as fast as he can -

yet again another case of "2 dipshits meeting" bang heads together and moan DDDDDUUUURRRRRR.

Fact-1 the president will be acquitted
Fact-2 even if the House Managers proved their case, the alleged "offenses" would not be serious enough to remove a sitting president
Fact-3 even if the House Managers got more witnesses and documents, Facts 1 & 2 would not change.

What makes you think that going through the courts was any different in the Senate? The dems didn't do their job and you can't admit that.
The democrats had 17 witnesses, they then said they had a mountain of evidence and closed their end to it. Well, I guess they didn't
The debate is with what those 17 witnesses testified to in the House, over in the Senate. It's not up to the Senate
to do the work of the House.

The Senate could have voted for witnesses and avoided the need for a lengthy protracted legal battle that now awaits Dems. The outcome is not in doubt. Trump will lose.

There was no reason for Republicans in the Senate to avoid witnesses other than they don’t want us to know what happened.

The Senate did do their job. This was a bogus impeachment that had no supporting evidence to their claim. In spite of that, they impeached the President anyway. Could you imagine if this happened outside of government in a court of law; somebody going to prison because another person thought they were going to rob a bank? It's unheard of.

There is nothing more to add to this impeachment. The Senators found the impeachment to be phony, and with that, Trump is not guilty of anything.

No supporting evidence? Then why is the Trump team legal argument now “it doesn’t matter if the allegations are true”.

Ever hear of a trial where no witnesses could be called? It’s an appealing farce of justice.

The subpoenas were legit.

Excuse me? The House can't call witnesses? What the fuck do you think the House was DOING during the impeachment process? The Constitution does NOT mandate that the Senate do the investigating for the House.

The House can’t call witnesses at the trial. Good lord, did you actually read ?

Why do you ignore all the lies I just mentioned I've never seen you give a fuck about?

Im ignoring your attempts at deflection. That’s how you handle deflection. You ignore it.

If you had a good point to raise, I doubt you’d be whining about Rwussia.

No, that's how partisan TDS leftists handle truths they don't want to hear: they label it "deflection" and try to pretend running away scared is somehow principled.

Its a deflection. It’s completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

earth to rw idiots

Fact-1 the president will be acquitted
Fact-2 even if the House Managers proved their case, the alleged "offenses" would not be serious enough to remove a sitting president
Fact-3 even if the House Managers got more witnesses and documents, Facts 1 & 2 would not change.

fact 4 - Trumpbots make up their own facts then parrot them.

The House can’t call witnesses at the trial. Good lord, did you actually read ?

see fact 4

Forum List

Back