McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

So you revenge on us is to stick your nose up Rumps Rump. Thanks a friggin lot. And then you want to punish us even more by trying to have Rump do another 4 years? That's sick.

Then vote for Biden, and watch his family get richer from his position in government just like when he was VP.

Y’all have no leg to stand on this one.
Says the side begging for more witnesses.

I’m on the side of learning the truth. What side are you on?
Then you're pissed at the democrats for sprinting through their side of the impeachment hearings.
Not slowing down to get the subpoenas correctly, and getting the witnesses they needed. I fully understand your position....I do.

Im pissed that no Republican has any spine and is helping Trump cover this up.

Nothing was lost. The truth will eventually come out and you’ll all look complicit.

Then vote for Biden, and watch his family get richer from his position in government just like when he was VP.

You are on the side making up shit and rules as you go.

You are n the side that made up RUSSIA, falsified evidence, lied to get warrants, lied about Kavanaugh...

And you have the SACK to say you are after the TRUTH???

God damn that some funny shit right there.

All I ever wanted was to hear from witnesses. Why does that anger you?
Why do you ignore all the lies I just mentioned I've never seen you give a fuck about?

Then you're pissed at the democrats for sprinting through their side of the impeachment hearings.
Not slowing down to get the subpoenas correctly, and getting the witnesses they needed. I fully understand your position....I do.

Nothing was lost. The truth will eventually come out and you’ll all look complicit.
Yea. That's what happened when the RUSSIA truth came out.

Yea. That's what happened when the RUSSIA truth came out.

What happened? My side wasn’t trying to cover anything up about Russia. We were fighting for the truth to be uncovered there too.

How great is this weekend coming up going to be if one is a Trump supporter? Im think Im going to go out and buy a big bumpy cucumber tonight and pop on a Nancy sticker on it and put if on my car antennae. Think about how many big bumpy's the DUMS have had to endure these past two years......Kavanaugh.......Mueller......Impeachment fAiL......these people are perennial l0seRs.:2up:. And get this.........in a few months, Durham brings the giant bumpy.:backpedal:

I'll admit, the Soetero years......all 8 of them sucked but Im gladly trading them for all the winning in the past two years. Its a slaughter.......and even next week, we get to laugh our balls off when Iowa nominates Bernie Sanders.:abgg2q.jpg:. Who could ever predicted back in 2015 that people on the right would be having this much fun just 5 years later?

I'm not sure I understand. It seems that the democrats helped Trump out by not going through
the process of subpoenaing the witnesses they needed to make their case. Instead, they buttoned
it up too early and demanded that the repubs do their work for them. The dems have nobody to blame
but themselves. You need to work on focusing your anger at the right group of people.

I'm not sure I understand. It seems that the democrats helped Trump out by not going through
the process of subpoenaing the witnesses they needed to make their case. Instead, they buttoned
it up too early and demanded that the repubs do their work for them. The dems have nobody to blame
but themselves. You need to work on focusing your anger at the right group of people.

Nothing they did helped Trump. They wore his legal team down to the “so what” defense. Alexander doesn’t want Bolton to testify because what he is going to say has already been proven.

I have no anger for anyone that did everything they could to get the truth out.

In for a penny, in for a pound. Open the floodgates and call ALL the witnesses, especially the ones the democrats want kept hidden. Find out what Schiff did with the WB. Find out if Biden used his influence to get his kids those jobs. Don't let the democrats control the witness list. If they want witnesses, give it to them.

Those Democrats who cried for witnesses chose poorly. They're going to regret what they asked for when the Bidens are called up to the stand.

:laughing0301:
It would be insane to call the Biden's, why they have absolutely nothing to do with whether scum bag is guilty or not. That's a stupid request from stupid pitiful people. And the Prosecution calls Hillary Clinton. Funny

"Nothing to do with whether he's guilty"? What, did you get so unhinged that you forgot what it is you think he's "guilty" OF? Or did you accidentally get honest and admit that he's guilty of winning an election when you didn't want him to?

You are n the side that made up RUSSIA, falsified evidence, lied to get warrants, lied about Kavanaugh...

Why do you ignore all the lies I just mentioned I've never seen you give a fuck about?

Im ignoring your attempts at deflection. That’s how you handle deflection. You ignore it.

If you had a good point to raise, I doubt you’d be whining about Rwussia.

504.gif

Nope not totally ,there is a definite increasing the support numbers for Scum Bag being impeached.
Dream on....DEMOCRATS have begun to signal / say they are leaning towards acquittal. They know the extremists are trying to burn down the country and destroy the Constitution in order to steal 2 elections - all about an illegal, treasonous partisan power grab

I believe Joe Manchin has indicated that he's leaning that way.

Nothing they did helped Trump. They wore his legal team down to the “so what” defense. Alexander doesn’t want Bolton to testify because what he is going to say has already been proven.

No, the dems did not do everything they could to get the truth out. They cut corners and tried to get
the Senate to do the work they should have done. I'm not sure why you are defending them
as you are. The dems are the ones who's feet should be held to the fire.

Im ignoring your attempts at deflection. That’s how you handle deflection. You ignore it.

If you had a good point to raise, I doubt you’d be whining about Rwussia.
No Collusion. Comrade Mueller wouldn't lie for you.

thumb_and-just-like-that-fake-news-stopped-reporting-onrussian-collusion-36868482.png

thumb_wait-lemme-get-this-straight-not-even-a-tiny-bit-45903523.png

In for a penny, in for a pound. Open the floodgates and call ALL the witnesses, especially the ones the democrats want kept hidden. Find out what Schiff did with the WB. Find out if Biden used his influence to get his kids those jobs. Don't let the democrats control the witness list. If they want witnesses, give it to them.

Those Democrats who cried for witnesses chose poorly. They're going to regret what they asked for when the Bidens are called up to the stand.

:laughing0301:
It would be insane to call the Biden's, why they have absolutely nothing to do with whether scum bag is guilty or not. That's a stupid request from stupid pitiful people. And the Prosecution calls Hillary Clinton. Funny

"Nothing to do with whether he's guilty"? What, did you get so unhinged that you forgot what it is you think he's "guilty" OF? Or did you accidentally get honest and admit that he's guilty of winning an election when you didn't want him to?
They Started in Dishonor and They Ended In Dishonor!
liberals-trying-to-explain-russian-collusion-its-always-sunny-philadelphia.jpg

No, the dems did not do everything they could to get the truth out. They cut corners and tried to get
the Senate to do the work they should have done. I'm not sure why you are defending them
as you are. The dems feet are the ones who's feet should be held to the fire.

Trump stonewalling witnesses had nothing to do that - nah, nothing whatsoever.

yawnnnnnnnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You have any idea how long it would take to get the lawsuits through the court? McGhan’s lawsuit has a single ruling in district court and that was like 8 months ago. This will take years and I have little doubt they will be taking these to court now. Nothing was lost by going an alternative route.

The Senate should have called witnesses during the trial. The House can’t do that. They weren’t asking the Senate to do their job for them. They were asking the Senate to do the job the Constitution gives them.

if Trump had the balls to testify like Bill did, and allow witnesses LIKE BILL DID, then --------------

If the House now had the balls to actually investigate and listen to those witnesses, the way the House during Clinton's impeachment did, then . . .

Of course, you weren't outraged by lack of witnesses THEN. Hmmm.

Trump stonewalling witnesses had nothing to do that - nah, nothing whatsoever.

yawnnnnnnnnnnn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
When you wake up, the dems should have used the courts.....yes, really.

Forum List

Back