McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

ELIZABETH WARREN’S QUESTION

Former Harvard Law School Professor Elizabeth Warren posed a grandstanding question attacking Chief Justice Roberts and the Supreme Court in the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump yesterday. Warren was shrieking for attention. Why might that be? It is a little difficult to follow the logic of the question. The patent stupidity of the question should embarrass her and her target audience. Chief Justice Roberts was visibly chagrined by her ridiculous antics, and it was at that moment that Lisa Murkowski had had enough of the Democrats Unconstitutional Farce being used to attack the foundations of our Federal system.

Ted Cruz thinks the Dems were hoping to set Chief Justice Roberts up so they could take a swipe at the legitimacy of the Supreme Court while they were at it.
Whether it's our Electoral System, the US Senate, Elections or the Supreme Court, if they don't get the results they want, they declare it illegitimate.

Face it Zorro you and your ilk have brought our great country to its knees You've shat on our constitution and like pigs you love getting dirty
No. We have defended the Constituion against the House's attempt to place themselves above the Law.
A trial without witnesses Why get to the real truth ?

17 witnesses were not enough? How many more do you need to prove two articles of impeachment? And speaking of covering up, what ever happened to that 18th witness Schiff Face is hiding? Where is that report at? Why wasn't he called by Schiff and Piglosi?

Knowing that the Senate Republicans would not convict Trump, the Senate Republicans voting to not allow any documents or witnesses is the BEST possible outcome for Democrats. I am extremely HAPPY.

Democrats may end up with all three branches of government in November.
Of course you are because you are a shill. No matter what the outcome was you would think it was a victory for the left.

It is sad to see someone so totally lost in their own delusions.

Former Harvard Law School Professor Elizabeth Warren posed a grandstanding question attacking Chief Justice Roberts and the Supreme Court in the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump yesterday. Warren was shrieking for attention. Why might that be? It is a little difficult to follow the logic of the question. The patent stupidity of the question should embarrass her and her target audience. Chief Justice Roberts was visibly chagrined by her ridiculous antics, and it was at that moment that Lisa Murkowski had had enough of the Democrats Unconstitutional Farce being used to attack the foundations of our Federal system.

Ted Cruz thinks the Dems were hoping to set Chief Justice Roberts up so they could take a swipe at the legitimacy of the Supreme Court while they were at it.
Possibly.

The question was disgusting though - how dare she try and impugn the character of the SCOTUS because Roberts was not willing to drag it through the partisan bullshit in congress. Roberts not only did what was clearly expected - everyone knew going into this that Roberts was not going to get into this - but he did exactly as he should have. Not only that, he gave clear reasons for doing so.

Warren is a shithead for putting Roberts into that position. I think he should have flatly refused to read the question. It does make me wonder at what question he did throw out if he was willing to read that one.

Yes, there are 11 Demo Senators running for reelection. I didn't name all the Rep Senators. I just named the 4 that are fighting to return and at least two of them don't have a snowballs chance in hell. To be specific, Colorado and Arizona. Try being honest for a change. It would be a nice addition to your portfolio.
Why are you telling us this?

if you think its going to be a big win for the dems what difference does it make today?

Now I can tell you my real background. I am part of the Lincoln Project. And Avid supporter. You think the Dems have played unfair? Here, hold my beer. We are Republicans and we are taking back the name of the Republican Party that you party of the rumpers stole in the night. That's why I am telling you. It's just started. The Lincoln Project has only been in operation for just over a month and already we are making quite a splash. Those 4 Senate Republicans are going to find that they are in REAL serious trouble in their home states. The Lincoln Project can do and say things that the Dems can't because they have to play nice.

What do I expect? Rump to completely go off his rocker (he doesn't have far to go) and pull more "Here, Hold My Beer" moments until they end up doing a 25 number on him or the Senate does another vote to get him out of office. Then I demand a decent Republican Candidate we all can be proud of. There are 4 that are willing and able.
If you ever were a republican you are way out in left field now

But there are fallen republicans who would rather be part of a minor splinter group of no consequence than a ruling coalition

When only 36% of the so called Republicans actually support Rump then I suggest YOU are part of the splinter group. You can stop drinking the koolaid or there is going to be a sweep of Democrats into Washington. I have already stated I don't want to see the Democrats take over all 3 of the branches but the alternative is Rump and that can no longer be tolerated. The Senate Republicans pretty well declared war on America last week and America is striking back.

Can you share how the 36% figure of Republican Support for President Trump was calculated, or obtained?
You seemed to have missed this as I have not seen your reference showing only 36% of republicans support Trump.

Let me help you, the Iowa Caucus gives those that do not have much support an out sized voice because of the way they are held.

Iowa caucus: Donald Trump wins with overwhelming Republican support

Granted, Trump only managed to get 97.1% of the vote. Just a smidgen higher than 36%....

If Moscow Mitch could block witnesses, did that make Trump supporters think Bolton's claims would just go away? Voters in the next election will know what Bolton says whether it is said as a witness in the senate or not.

Yeah Bolton will probably be a thorn in Trump side for the next 4 years but hey he can get in line. You should be glad all Bolton wanted to do was nuke everything in sight and start three more wars. He didn't actually get fired he left because we weren't killing people fast enough for him.

Jo

if you think its going to be a big win for the dems what difference does it make today?

Now I can tell you my real background. I am part of the Lincoln Project. And Avid supporter. You think the Dems have played unfair? Here, hold my beer. We are Republicans and we are taking back the name of the Republican Party that you party of the rumpers stole in the night. That's why I am telling you. It's just started. The Lincoln Project has only been in operation for just over a month and already we are making quite a splash. Those 4 Senate Republicans are going to find that they are in REAL serious trouble in their home states. The Lincoln Project can do and say things that the Dems can't because they have to play nice.

What do I expect? Rump to completely go off his rocker (he doesn't have far to go) and pull more "Here, Hold My Beer" moments until they end up doing a 25 number on him or the Senate does another vote to get him out of office. Then I demand a decent Republican Candidate we all can be proud of. There are 4 that are willing and able.

But there are fallen republicans who would rather be part of a minor splinter group of no consequence than a ruling coalition

When only 36% of the so called Republicans actually support Rump then I suggest YOU are part of the splinter group. You can stop drinking the koolaid or there is going to be a sweep of Democrats into Washington. I have already stated I don't want to see the Democrats take over all 3 of the branches but the alternative is Rump and that can no longer be tolerated. The Senate Republicans pretty well declared war on America last week and America is striking back.

Can you share how the 36% figure of Republican Support for President Trump was calculated, or obtained?
You seemed to have missed this as I have not seen your reference showing only 36% of republicans support Trump.

Let me help you, the Iowa Caucus gives those that do not have much support an out sized voice because of the way they are held.

Granted, Trump only managed to get 97.1% of the vote. Just a smidgen higher than 36%....

Oh

What now libtards. The vote is done no more witnesses. Take that and stick it where the sun don’t shine. Your losers and will continue to be losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry longo It's not over till I say it's over The liar trumps tax returns bs will be in SC soon and a vote before election day is coming Lets find out just how big a crook your king is

Right, like tax returns would make a difference to a voter. :laugh2:

Plus the tax returns are none of your business. Eddie asshole

Eddie has some fantasy that he - or, more accurately, his political masters - are going to magically find some egregious tax crime that the Internal Revenue Service never noticed.

but Clinton lied to the fbi.

Or is that no longer an issue?.. and like I've said many times this was never about Trump 9n as much as revenge. you just proved that's what it is to you.

Sure she did. And you totally have proof of this; right? I mean, you wouldn’t be one of those posters who makes claims and doesn’t back them up.

You mean like the Democrats who always make claims with no evidence

You mean like claiming Trump was asking the Ukrainians to investigate his political opponent? Like claiming Trump personally held up aid to Ukraine at the same time?
Can a president have more than one motive for taking an action?
Sure. How much corrupt motive is okay? Like, as long as most of his motive isn’t corrupt, is that good enough?

If what a president does is positive for the country, what does it matter if it's also positive for him?

Important qualifier here, this does NOT involve breaking the law.

Oh, yeah, like that's a huge worry.

Apparently. Otherwise y’all wouldn’t be going to such lengths making fools of yourselfs to go after him.

Or we're not going to any lengths, and he and the other Dems are so corrupt it bubbles to the surface like a fart in a bathtub.

Only a leftist could be brain-damaged and delusional enough to come out of the last few months thinking it's the REPUBLICANS putting out huge efforts to destroy their opponents.

You guys say that about every Democrat. Years and years of these accusations and nothing to show for it. Do you think y’all have any credibility left?

Who is "you guys"? I've checked my pockets, and there are no mice in any of them. There's just me here.

Republicans, right wing media, Trump, his supporters. Never ending claims of proof of corruption among Democrats, never any substance.
leftists, (extreme anyway) and the media - always saying trump is racist and his supporters are "deplorables"

never seen you bitch at the lack of evidence there. hence, you are NEVER out to be fair, just push your crap around with a wicker-stick and pretend it's better crap.

Apparently. Otherwise y’all wouldn’t be going to such lengths making fools of yourselfs to go after him.

Or we're not going to any lengths, and he and the other Dems are so corrupt it bubbles to the surface like a fart in a bathtub.

Only a leftist could be brain-damaged and delusional enough to come out of the last few months thinking it's the REPUBLICANS putting out huge efforts to destroy their opponents.

You guys say that about every Democrat. Years and years of these accusations and nothing to show for it. Do you think y’all have any credibility left?

Who is "you guys"? I've checked my pockets, and there are no mice in any of them. There's just me here.

Republicans, right wing media, Trump, his supporters. Never ending claims of proof of corruption among Democrats, never any substance.
leftists, (extreme anyway) and the media - always saying trump is racist and his supporters are "deplorables"

never seen you bitch at the lack of evidence there. hence, you are NEVER out to be fair, just push your crap around with a wicker-stick and pretend it's better crap.
Trump had an investigation into his racist practices in leasing apartments. He settled but the report is very damning. Also the Central Park 5 was really bad. There’s evidence if you want to find it.

That said, I don’t think he’s like a David Duke racist or anything. He’s pretty deplorable for a lot of reasons but that’s not chief among them for me.

Or is that no longer an issue?.. and like I've said many times this was never about Trump 9n as much as revenge. you just proved that's what it is to you.

Sure she did. And you totally have proof of this; right? I mean, you wouldn’t be one of those posters who makes claims and doesn’t back them up.

You mean like claiming Trump was asking the Ukrainians to investigate his political opponent? Like claiming Trump personally held up aid to Ukraine at the same time?
Sure. How much corrupt motive is okay? Like, as long as most of his motive isn’t corrupt, is that good enough?
by what criteria are we going to set to judge this AND WILL YOU use the same criteria on yourself / your side?

if not, it's not criteria, it's building up those divides we keep running into. the whole "you can't, we can cause it's different' crap.

Whether it's our Electoral System, the US Senate, Elections or the Supreme Court, if they don't get the results they want, they declare it illegitimate.

Face it Zorro you and your ilk have brought our great country to its knees You've shat on our constitution and like pigs you love getting dirty
No. We have defended the Constituion against the House's attempt to place themselves above the Law.
then why did the left reject up to 16 of them?

my answer is they didn't want the real truth. i'm sure yours is "they would have lied" or some bullshit like this.

How much ASSumption are we supposed to accept? Because you have yet to prove that his motive was corrupt. You're just ASSuming that because it was Joe Biden who was mentioned, that MUST mean it was because Joe was running for President. And since I'm pretty sure that if we were talking about a Democrat President calling for corruption investigations for a Republican running for office, you'd be falling all over yourself telling us about his pure, high-minded motivations, I'm less than willing to work off of your ASSumptions.

Trump had an investigation into his racist practices in leasing apartments. He settled but the report is very damning. Also the Central Park 5 was really bad. There’s evidence if you want to find it.

That said, I don’t think he’s like a David Duke racist or anything. He’s pretty deplorable for a lot of reasons but that’s not chief among them for me.
61aCqCG7RML._AC_SX425_.jpg

And maybe if you parrot the talking point enough, we'll all become as brain-damaged and gullible as you and believe there were no witnesses involved, and that there HAVE to be live witnesses, or dancing monkeys, or whatever your latest excuse is why it's not valid that YOU LOST.

How much ASSumption are we supposed to accept? Because you have yet to prove that his motive was corrupt. You're just ASSuming that because it was Joe Biden who was mentioned, that MUST mean it was because Joe was running for President. And since I'm pretty sure that if we were talking about a Democrat President calling for corruption investigations for a Republican running for office, you'd be falling all over yourself telling us about his pure, high-minded motivations, I'm less than willing to work off of your ASSumptions.
here is where things fall quickly apart.

he can assume trump was corrupt
we can't assume biden or anyone else is w/o specific proof

where the hell DOES that divide come from anyway?

CNN, MSNBC said 'racist' more than 4,100 times from July 14-21

CNN, MSNBC said 'racist' more than 4,100 times from July 14-21
and how many times did colfax_m provide proof of any one of these 4100 opportunities?

That’s the thing. No Democratic President is going to be calling for an investigation into Republicans running for office. No former Republican President would do so either. Presidents just don’t do that.

Your hypothetical is meaningless.

Now, as to Trump’s behavior. The circumstantial evidence points to his motive being corrupt. Why else would have he failed to get the DoJ involved and instead deciding to take lead and push his private lawyer who was acting solely in his private interests to do it instead?

Forum List

Back