McConnell Cannot Block Witnesses - Just Announced

Abuse of power ,obstruction of congress ,,blackmailing a foreign nation into doing your bidding in helping for your election by lying about the leading candidate ??? All those we can look forwards to in future presidents thanks to the most illiterate voters ever to grace a voting booth,,,Cecilie sorry for misspelling your name

Cecille Did you know that KC was in Kansas too like the dumb ass in the WH does?

First of all, since my name is Cecilie, it's right there in front of you on the computer screen, and you STILL can't get it right, I don't think you have any room to call anyone else "dumbass".

Second of all, Kansas City IS in Kansas, Mensa Boy. It's also in Missouri, since it straddles the state line.

Kansas City metropolitan area - Wikipedia

Now, if your major claim to superior intelligence is to know which half of the KC metro area the fucking football team is located in - when you don't know how subpoenas work, that the Clinton impeachment didn't have live witnesses, or virtually anything about basic American civics and government - I'm afraid I'm going to have to laugh at you.

It's like you think the President has as much free time on his hands as your unemployed ass.

Granted, Kansas City does straddle the line between Kansas and Missouri.

However......................the stadium (home port of the Chiefs) is in the part of the city on the Missouri side.

Arrowhead Stadium - Wikipedia

Arrowhead Stadium is an American football stadium in Kansas City, Missouri, United States. It primarily serves as the home venue of the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL).

It is part of the Truman Sports Complex with adjacent Kauffman Stadium, the home of the Kansas City Royals of Major League Baseball (MLB). Arrowhead Stadium has a seating capacity of 76,416, making it the 27th largest stadium in the United States and the sixth largest NFL stadium. It is also the largest sports facility by capacity in the state of Missouri. A $375 million renovation was completed in 2010.

If you guys are going to bitch about Obama saying 57 states, we can bitch about Trump not knowing what he's talking about when it comes to football.
There is a difference between a slip of the tongue that Obama had ,and downright stupidity that the trump moron demonstrated once again

Cecille Did you know that KC was in Kansas too like the dumb ass in the WH does?

First of all, since my name is Cecilie, it's right there in front of you on the computer screen, and you STILL can't get it right, I don't think you have any room to call anyone else "dumbass".

Second of all, Kansas City IS in Kansas, Mensa Boy. It's also in Missouri, since it straddles the state line.

Kansas City metropolitan area - Wikipedia

Now, if your major claim to superior intelligence is to know which half of the KC metro area the fucking football team is located in - when you don't know how subpoenas work, that the Clinton impeachment didn't have live witnesses, or virtually anything about basic American civics and government - I'm afraid I'm going to have to laugh at you.

It's like you think the President has as much free time on his hands as your unemployed ass.

Granted, Kansas City does straddle the line between Kansas and Missouri.

However......................the stadium (home port of the Chiefs) is in the part of the city on the Missouri side.

Arrowhead Stadium - Wikipedia

Arrowhead Stadium is an American football stadium in Kansas City, Missouri, United States. It primarily serves as the home venue of the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL).

It is part of the Truman Sports Complex with adjacent Kauffman Stadium, the home of the Kansas City Royals of Major League Baseball (MLB). Arrowhead Stadium has a seating capacity of 76,416, making it the 27th largest stadium in the United States and the sixth largest NFL stadium. It is also the largest sports facility by capacity in the state of Missouri. A $375 million renovation was completed in 2010.

If you guys are going to bitch about Obama saying 57 states, we can bitch about Trump not knowing what he's talking about when it comes to football.
There is a difference between a slip of the tongue that Obama had ,and downright stupidity that the trump moron demonstrated once again
There's ALWAYS a "difference"

That’s where you said it. Just now. Trump too had a stake in preventing Biden from getting elected too. Does he not?

Oh, yeah, like that's a huge worry.

Apparently. Otherwise y’all wouldn’t be going to such lengths making fools of yourselfs to go after him.

Or we're not going to any lengths, and he and the other Dems are so corrupt it bubbles to the surface like a fart in a bathtub.

Only a leftist could be brain-damaged and delusional enough to come out of the last few months thinking it's the REPUBLICANS putting out huge efforts to destroy their opponents.

You guys say that about every Democrat. Years and years of these accusations and nothing to show for it. Do you think y’all have any credibility left?

Who is "you guys"? I've checked my pockets, and there are no mice in any of them. There's just me here.

Republicans, right wing media, Trump, his supporters. Never ending claims of proof of corruption among Democrats, never any substance.

ELIZABETH WARREN’S QUESTION

Former Harvard Law School Professor Elizabeth Warren posed a grandstanding question attacking Chief Justice Roberts and the Supreme Court in the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump yesterday. Warren was shrieking for attention. Why might that be? It is a little difficult to follow the logic of the question. The patent stupidity of the question should embarrass her and her target audience. Chief Justice Roberts was visibly chagrined by her ridiculous antics, and it was at that moment that Lisa Murkowski had had enough of the Democrats Unconstitutional Farce being used to attack the foundations of our Federal system.

Ted Cruz thinks the Dems were hoping to set Chief Justice Roberts up so they could take a swipe at the legitimacy of the Supreme Court while they were at it.
Whether it's our Electoral System, the US Senate, Elections or the Supreme Court, if they don't get the results they want, they declare it illegitimate.

Former Harvard Law School Professor Elizabeth Warren posed a grandstanding question attacking Chief Justice Roberts and the Supreme Court in the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump yesterday. Warren was shrieking for attention. Why might that be? It is a little difficult to follow the logic of the question. The patent stupidity of the question should embarrass her and her target audience. Chief Justice Roberts was visibly chagrined by her ridiculous antics, and it was at that moment that Lisa Murkowski had had enough of the Democrats Unconstitutional Farce being used to attack the foundations of our Federal system.

Ted Cruz thinks the Dems were hoping to set Chief Justice Roberts up so they could take a swipe at the legitimacy of the Supreme Court while they were at it.
Whether it's our Electoral System, the US Senate, Elections or the Supreme Court, if they don't get the results they want, they declare it illegitimate.

Face it Zorro you and your ilk have brought our great country to its knees You've shat on our constitution and like pigs you love getting dirty

The witnesses NOT ALLOWED to testify by trump would have more than proven Trump was guilty as sin Was there ANY proof Trump didn't commit a crime,,,or just repub BS ? Since when do we have a trial without witnesses ?? Repubs in the senate are scared of the POS in the WH They are cowardly traitors
Trump has executive privilege and every right to invoke it
Ever hear of anyone on trial refusing to hear those who will prove his innocence? I haven't .Maybe you have Ever hear of an impeachment trial without witnesses?
When the prosecution cannot prove guilt the defense rests
We proved it and would have proved it even more beyond a shadow of a doubt if the lying traitors in Repub senate weren't scared to death of the pig in the WH and allowed testimony from those under subpoena

You didn't prove shit, and if you'd been able to, it would have happened before the Senate trial even started. Moron.

It wasn't the Senate Republicans who stopped the witnesses under subpoena from having a chance to testify. It was Nancy Pelosi, saying she didn't want to take the time. Go crybaby at her.
If she was to "out of time" to depose more than the 18 witnesses that testified, how did she have time to sit on the articles for nearly a month before transmitting them to the Senate?

Face it Zorro you and your ilk have brought our great country to its knees You've shat on our constitution and like pigs you love getting dirty
No. We have defended the Constituion against the House's attempt to place themselves above the Law.

That’s where you said it. Just now. Trump too had a stake in preventing Biden from getting elected too. Does he not?

Apparently. Otherwise y’all wouldn’t be going to such lengths making fools of yourselfs to go after him.
like yet another foolish run at trump?

You did the exact same shit to Clinton. Make a ton of baseless accusations. And when none of it pans out, forget that you made fools of yourself then and move onto the next target.
but Clinton lied to the fbi.

Or is that no longer an issue?.. and like I've said many times this was never about Trump 9n as much as revenge. you just proved that's what it is to you.

Sure she did. And you totally have proof of this; right? I mean, you wouldn’t be one of those posters who makes claims and doesn’t back them up.

What now libtards. The vote is done no more witnesses. Take that and stick it where the sun don’t shine. Your losers and will continue to be losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry longo It's not over till I say it's over The liar trumps tax returns bs will be in SC soon and a vote before election day is coming Lets find out just how big a crook your king is

Your no one just like your pathetic Demtards. It’s over and he will be re-elected in November. You Demtards will lose the House and seats in the Senate. Sucks to be a piece of shit like you and your other liberal losers.

What now libtards. The vote is done no more witnesses. Take that and stick it where the sun don’t shine. Your losers and will continue to be losers.

Sorry longo It's not over till I say it's over The liar trumps tax returns bs will be in SC soon and a vote before election day is coming Lets find out just how big a crook your king is

Right, like tax returns would make a difference to a voter. :laugh2:

Plus the tax returns are none of your business. Eddie asshole

You did the exact same shit to Clinton. Make a ton of baseless accusations. And when none of it pans out, forget that you made fools of yourself then and move onto the next target.

Or is that no longer an issue?.. and like I've said many times this was never about Trump 9n as much as revenge. you just proved that's what it is to you.

Sure she did. And you totally have proof of this; right? I mean, you wouldn’t be one of those posters who makes claims and doesn’t back them up.

You mean like the Democrats who always make claims with no evidence

Sounds like your talking about your family and the other pathetic liberal scumbags.

You mean like claiming Trump was asking the Ukrainians to investigate his political opponent? Like claiming Trump personally held up aid to Ukraine at the same time?

You mean like claiming Trump was asking the Ukrainians to investigate his political opponent? Like claiming Trump personally held up aid to Ukraine at the same time?
Can a president have more than one motive for taking an action?

Can a president have more than one motive for taking an action?
Sure. How much corrupt motive is okay? Like, as long as most of his motive isn’t corrupt, is that good enough?

No. We have defended the Constituion against the House's attempt to place themselves above the Law.
A trial without witnesses Why get to the real truth ?

Forum List

Back