McConnell now supports Trump IMPEACHMENT

Just breaking on MSNBC. Below is The New York Times link. So, if true, will McConnell expedite Senate impeachment proceedings - or continue to drag his feet?

Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.

Mr. McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, has indicated that he wants to see the specific article of impeachment that the House is set to approve on Wednesday, which is expected to draw support from as many as a dozen Republicans, potentially including Representative Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the party’s No. 3 in the House. But he has made clear in private discussions that he believes now is the moment to move on from the weakened lame duck, whom he blames for causing Republicans to lose the Senate.

McConnell is said to be pleased about impeachment, believing it will be easier to purge Trump from the G.O.P.
Bingo , there you have it . Americans have zero say in what we ther people want . The Washington swamp says so . We the Ameriscamed people are irrelevant... we are no more.

Actually, voters said what they wanted on November 3. Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges have confirmed that.
Go Fuck yourself . The election was stolen.

Somebody drank the new stolen election flavor of Kool-Aid

Because the fact is that you have no EVIDENCE to support your ***feelings***
Lie lie lie .

How do you know she didn't know that the D.C. mayor was purposely making security lax at the Capitol?
Well that's a lie.

No, it is speculation.

Or are you talking about the D.C. mayor purposely making security at the Capitol lax? No, that's a fact.

image.jpg

"To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway."
You are a liar like always. It wasn't the mayor. It was the police chief.

Still waiting on a direct quote from McConnell. Otherwise this is fake news.

It's not.
How do you know she didn't know that the D.C. mayor was purposely making security lax at the Capitol?
Well that's a lie.

No, it is speculation.

Or are you talking about the D.C. mayor purposely making security at the Capitol lax? No, that's a fact.

image.jpg

"To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway."
You are a liar like always. It wasn't the mayor. It was the police chief.
A link to a non-existent argument that proves you are a liar. Try again buddy boy. You aren't saying shit.

They finish it by removing. Impeachment is not complete without removal. Is that coherent enough for you?
By your logic, Trump wasn't impeached last year. Nor was Clinton in the 90s.
Educate yourself.

Just breaking on MSNBC. Below is The New York Times link. So, if true, will McConnell expedite Senate impeachment proceedings - or continue to drag his feet?

Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.

Mr. McConnell, Republican of Kentucky, has indicated that he wants to see the specific article of impeachment that the House is set to approve on Wednesday, which is expected to draw support from as many as a dozen Republicans, potentially including Representative Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the party’s No. 3 in the House. But he has made clear in private discussions that he believes now is the moment to move on from the weakened lame duck, whom he blames for causing Republicans to lose the Senate.

McConnell is said to be pleased about impeachment, believing it will be easier to purge Trump from the G.O.P.
Bingo , there you have it . Americans have zero say in what we ther people want . The Washington swamp says so . We the Ameriscamed people are irrelevant... we are no more.

Actually, voters said what they wanted on November 3. Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges have confirmed that.
Go Fuck yourself . The election was stolen.

Somebody drank the new stolen election flavor of Kool-Aid

Because the fact is that you have no EVIDENCE to support your ***feelings***
Lie lie lie .

Play ostrich if you want. Good luck getting the sand out of your hair

Still waiting on a direct quote from McConnell. Otherwise this is fake news.

Think I saw a blurb on Nuzmax. Sent McConnell a little note. But he probably doesn't read unhappy customer mail. I'm not holding my breath for an answer. Well. I was an independent before I married a Republican 50 years ago. :dunno: :(

Interesting.

Recall that Elaine Chao, the former secretary of transportation and McConnell's wife, resigned due to what Trump did leading up to the 6th.

She sleeps with Mitch. She has told him what an Evil Man that the SOB is.

The GOP needs to separate from trump....or die. Simple as that.

I agree. Mitch knows this too.

This is going to be a really ugly separation.

Will cut to the chase — “Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican leader, has told associates that he believes President Trump committed impeachable offenses and that he is pleased that Democrats are moving to impeach him, believing that it will make it easier to purge him from the party, according to people familiar with his thinking. The House is voting on Wednesday to formally charge Mr. Trump with inciting violence against the country.”

www.nytimes.com/…

This feels like an inflection point
yeah a RINO globalist,what else is new? :uhoh3:

You sound miserable...sorry..... :thewave:

So, you're telling me President Trump not getting impeached will drive the democrats crazy again? Even if they cheated the election result?

I said that I was going to IGNORE anyone to propagates The Big Lie! You are the First.

So, you're telling me President Trump not getting impeached will drive the democrats crazy again? Even if they cheated the election result?

I said that I was going to IGNORE anyone to propagates The Big Lie! You are the First.

Good, cause President Trump isn't going anywhere. In fact you may go crazy seeing him overshadow the Corrupt Joe administration.

Interesting.

Recall that Elaine Chao, the former secretary of transportation and McConnell's wife, resigned due to what Trump did leading up to the 6th.

She sleeps with Mitch. She has told him what an Evil Man that the SOB is.

The GOP needs to separate from trump....or die. Simple as that.

I agree. Mitch knows this too.

This is going to be a really ugly separation.
I hope so. I want him and his family to gain the fruits of their transgressions.

McConnel handed the GA runoff elections to the Dems on a silver platter by opposing the $2,000 stimulus payments which Trump supported. Biden and the Dems then used the promise of the $2,000 payments to buy votes in GA. Now McConnel the blithering idiot has the nerve to blame Trump for the GA loss, amazing.
Nope, sorry ...wrong. 75% of georgia voters voted early, and they heavily favored democrats.

Last edited:
A simple majority vote in the Senate could ban Trump from ever holding a future federal office - preventing him from ever running for president again.

So, you're telling me they'll go crazier if President Trump isn't impeached and Corrupt Joe's transition happens as planned?

Forum List

Back