McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

Now we have Mr. "I was once a hero but I am now a total warhawk asshole" McCain wanting WWIII.

You libs going to protest this motherfucker who does Obama's bidding whenever he asks?
How the hell we get dragged in this, ask McCain, damn you nuts blame us for everything....get a damn grip, you idiot!!

I am so sick of Republican shenanigans the sooner we get the out the better. Comey needs to loose his job as well. McConnell needs to step down, he has been part of the swamp for tooooo long. He is the head of the alligator. Ryan can accompany him to Sewer Ville too, will not be missed.

Mitch McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

Read more here: Mitch McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should explain why he blocked a bipartisan denunciation of Russian interference in our election before voters went to the polls.

Americans deserve to hear why McConnell did not trust them with the evidence that he and 11 other congressional leaders received in a confidential briefing in September.

The Washington Post reports that during that briefing McConnell “made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”

McConnell also questioned the veracity of the intelligence, according to the Post, based on information from unidentified officials present at the September briefing.

On Monday, McConnell said he had the “highest confidence” in U.S. intelligence agencies.

But McConnell would not answer reporters’ questions about the Post’s account. He passed up the opportunity to deny that he torpedoed the administration’s request for a bipartisan pre-election statement calling out the Russians.

Now McConnell and other Republicans are saying the integrity of our elections is too important for partisanship. But before the election McConnell appears to have put partisan concerns first.
Pen, they know, as we all do, that the Trump people had in fact direct contacts with Russia during the 2016 elections....Trump just said, that there are things he knows that the CIA is unaware of, check out the news, they're all talking about it. Trump is dangerous and unpolished, this guy sooner or later is gonna say things that will engulf this nation into its deepest nightmare with no turning back.... I wish people would understand, we live in a world, were words matter if spoken by a US president...I just cringe at what world this man is gonna lead us too.
Let's see...Wikileaks exposed several elite media assholes for colluding with Cankles and doing all they could to hurt Trump. The left has no problem with this. How come?

Gipper they don't even care that they did the dirty with Sanders. We are dealing with low life mother fuckers that have absolutely no care for fair play, just winning.

So we must destroy them. :)

For me though I am almost ready to unleash on two of Obama's best dogs. The "I was once a hero but now all I want to do is suck Obama's cock" and the "Lindsey "whatever he says" Graham.

I'm building a case against them for the execution of Coptic Christians while the Obama administration and those who supported the Muslim Brotherhood allowed the death of the Coptics and the burning fires of hundreds of Coptic Churches.

Almost ready to level a crimes against humanity charge especially against McCain and Graham.
You are a bat fuckin shit crazy white mf who needs monitoring by not only the mods here, but the CIA, FBI and Ky. Fried Chicken.....you are beyond being a nut, man, your insane!!
upload_2017-1-2_19-22-7.jpeg

I am so sick of Republican shenanigans the sooner we get the out the better. Comey needs to loose his job as well. McConnell needs to step down, he has been part of the swamp for tooooo long. He is the head of the alligator. Ryan can accompany him to Sewer Ville too, will not be missed.

Mitch McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

Read more here: Mitch McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should explain why he blocked a bipartisan denunciation of Russian interference in our election before voters went to the polls.

Americans deserve to hear why McConnell did not trust them with the evidence that he and 11 other congressional leaders received in a confidential briefing in September.

The Washington Post reports that during that briefing McConnell “made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”

McConnell also questioned the veracity of the intelligence, according to the Post, based on information from unidentified officials present at the September briefing.

On Monday, McConnell said he had the “highest confidence” in U.S. intelligence agencies.

But McConnell would not answer reporters’ questions about the Post’s account. He passed up the opportunity to deny that he torpedoed the administration’s request for a bipartisan pre-election statement calling out the Russians.

Now McConnell and other Republicans are saying the integrity of our elections is too important for partisanship. But before the election McConnell appears to have put partisan concerns first.

Mitch needs a investigation on how he was able to make millions for the Big Pharma, which comes out of our pockets people..
So stupid not to see him for who he is..and who he works for

View attachment 104903
images

5c4adec5b0440e09cf0b383c224d693c.jpg
images

7ylY3Wm.jpg
Mitch needs a investigation on how he was able to make millions for the Big Pharma,

and then we can find out how Harry Reid put millions in his own pocket working as a public servant his entire adult life.

Make a thread about Harry then...this thread is about Mitch McConnell ...

The more time I spend un-weaving what this horrible man McConnell has done, I feel sick to my stomach..

You could have had all those things happen, if you didn't lose the election. Now you just have to live with the fact that you aren't going to get what you want.

You could have had all those things happen, if you didn't lose the election. Now you just have to live with the fact that you aren't going to get what you want.
Yeah, fresh air and another year to live....LOLOLOLOL....you nuts are so out of touch with reality...Trump will fix that...very soon!!

Yeah, fresh air and another year to live....LOLOLOLOL....you nuts are so out of touch with reality...Trump will fix that...very soon!!
Yep, Trump's going to fix a lot of things that you dems fuck ed up.

Mitch needs a investigation on how he was able to make millions for the Big Pharma, which comes out of our pockets people..

View attachment 104903
images

images

7ylY3Wm.jpg
Mitch needs a investigation on how he was able to make millions for the Big Pharma,

and then we can find out how Harry Reid put millions in his own pocket working as a public servant his entire adult life.

The more time I spend un-weaving what this horrible man McConnell has done, I feel sick to my stomach..
:crybaby:
:lalala:
The more you post about McConnell, the more I see how much the democrats have covered for Reid over the years.

But, he's one of yours.

Personally, I still think a Neutron bomb should have been set off at the State of the Union years ago.

so we could start fresh.

Now we have Mr. "I was once a hero but I am now a total warhawk asshole" McCain wanting WWIII.

You libs going to protest this motherfucker who does Obama's bidding whenever he asks?
How the hell we get dragged in this, ask McCain, damn you nuts blame us for everything....get a damn grip, you idiot!!

McCain and Graham have been Obama's bum boys. Don't you remember them running over to Egypt to try to save that motherfucker Morsi? And Obama's Muslim Brotherhood?

You know. The Morsi that Obama installed and killed all those Coptic Christians and burned down all those churches in Egypt.

McCain actually wanted to move into the White House with Obama so he could advise him daily.

Russian interference in our election? There is zero evidence for "interference". There is marginal evidence for Russian hacking "attempts".

Even that has to be taken with a grain of salt, because it is easy to embed data in a hack message to make it appear as if it originated from Russia or China or wherever. Liberals who do not understand hacking use it to explain Hillary's epic defeat. That's less painful than facing the Truth.
That's a lie, MM, and you are not a very good liar.

The intel agencies say the Russians interfered.

You have the same problem as MW: you think people will believe you.

No Jake I'm not lying. Here is a fairly high level description of just ONE WAY hackers can make attacks look like they came from somewhere else:

<<summary taken from a hacker discussion>>
If someone controls a device on a network with no egress filtering, they can send UDP packets that appear to come from anywhere, including your IP.

If they gain access to another device on your LAN, unless the LAN uses an access control system such as IEEE 802.1X , they can impersonate any device on the LAN including yours. It's easier if your computer is off. I once found traffic (port scanning I think) coming from a device I knew was running an operating system incapable of that. It turned out the real device was off and a compromised computer was using multiple addresses (but not its own) to send malicious traffic; I identified the real device by the MAC address in the network packets. The hacker in this case was not interested in the least in the devices whose IP addresses were used; they just wanted a device to scan from that would take a while to be found and shut down.

If a hacker is able to subvert the network routing, they could disconnect your device from the internet and substitute their own instead.

If they actually compromised your device, they could of course use it directly.

Obabble should do the same thing. He thought the bitch was golden...so he didn't give a shit. Wrong again, Neeeeeeeeeeeegro!

Russian interference in our election? There is zero evidence for "interference". There is marginal evidence for Russian hacking "attempts".

Even that has to be taken with a grain of salt, because it is easy to embed data in a hack message to make it appear as if it originated from Russia or China or wherever. Liberals who do not understand hacking use it to explain Hillary's epic defeat. That's less painful than facing the Truth.

Then they should be happy to show the proof.
In their time, not yours.

That's fine. In the meantime, the skepticism will remain.
No skepticism exists with rational people.

Pen, they know, as we all do, that the Trump people had in fact direct contacts with Russia during the 2016 elections....Trump just said, that there are things he knows that the CIA is unaware of, check out the news, they're all talking about it. Trump is dangerous and unpolished, this guy sooner or later is gonna say things that will engulf this nation into its deepest nightmare with no turning back.... I wish people would understand, we live in a world, were words matter if spoken by a US president...I just cringe at what world this man is gonna lead us too.
Let's see...Wikileaks exposed several elite media assholes for colluding with Cankles and doing all they could to hurt Trump. The left has no problem with this. How come?

Gipper they don't even care that they did the dirty with Sanders. We are dealing with low life mother fuckers that have absolutely no care for fair play, just winning.

So we must destroy them. :)

For me though I am almost ready to unleash on two of Obama's best dogs. The "I was once a hero but now all I want to do is suck Obama's cock" and the "Lindsey "whatever he says" Graham.

I'm building a case against them for the execution of Coptic Christians while the Obama administration and those who supported the Muslim Brotherhood allowed the death of the Coptics and the burning fires of hundreds of Coptic Churches.

Almost ready to level a crimes against humanity charge especially against McCain and Graham.
You are a bat fuckin shit crazy white mf who needs monitoring by not only the mods here, but the CIA, FBI and Ky. Fried Chicken.....you are beyond being a nut, man, your insane!!View attachment 104906

Sadly you are the fool.

Coptic Christians were not just harassed but they were terrorized by the government *bazooka barf* the west backed to take over from Mubarak.

This is just Egypt. I want to see McCain and Graham along with others pay a price for their involvements in attempting to install terror regimes in the ME. The Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization and we bloody well backed them.

I hate this. We should never back terrorists but under Obama and with his little helpers McCain and Graham we freaking installed terrorists.

No Jake I'm not lying. Here is a fairly high level description of just ONE WAY hackers can make attacks look like they came from somewhere else:

If someone controls a device on a network with no egress filtering, they can send UDP packets that appear to come from anywhere, including your IP.

If they gain access to another device on your LAN, unless the LAN uses an access control system such as IEEE 802.1X , they can impersonate any device on the LAN including yours. It's easier if your computer is off. I once found traffic (port scanning I think) coming from a device I knew was running an operating system incapable of that. It turned out the real device was off and a compromised computer was using multiple addresses (but not its own) to send malicious traffic; I identified the real device by the MAC address in the network packets. The hacker in this case was not interested in the least in the devices whose IP addresses were used; they just wanted a device to scan from that would take a while to be found and shut down.

If a hacker is able to subvert the network routing, they could disconnect your device from the internet and substitute their own instead.

Yep, MM, you give us a hypothetical, which means nothing. The intel agencies make sense, you don't.

I'd like to know Jake why you back terrorists. I don't get it at all.

Yep, MM, you give us a hypothetical, which means nothing. The intel agencies make sense, you don't.

No proof. None. Zip. Nada.

Put your agencies proof out there.

View attachment 104903
images

images

7ylY3Wm.jpg

The more you post about McConnell, the more I see how much the democrats have covered for Reid over the years.

But, he's one of yours.

Personally, I still think a Neutron bomb should have been set off at the State of the Union years ago.

so we could start fresh.

I would be interested in seeing what you have to say about Reid, I think they are all corrupted..

I think they are all corrupted..

View attachment 104903
images

images

7ylY3Wm.jpg

But, he's one of yours.

so we could start fresh.

I would be interested in seeing what you have to say about Reid, I think they are all corrupted..

did you miss my comment about starting fresh?

Jake ready on why you backed Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood against the Coptics.

Anytime you are.

That's irrational.

I was talking about a particular situation, and Gipper irrationally turned it into a general statement. Neither td nor you are rational on this subject, so I won't discuss it with you. Tough, but there it is.

Forum List

Back