McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

If the Obama administration went along with alleged Russian 'interference in our election" how can you blame McConnell? As a matter of fact John McCain is chairman of the Armed Services Committee and a member of the Homeland Security committee and he never said a thing about alleged Russian hacking until the election was over. It's likely that there was no Russian interference in our election and McCain is acting as an agent of the Obama regime by keeping the fake issue alive.

Always remember McCain is Obama's man.
McConnell and Hatch threatened Obama with making the release of the information "partisan politics," then cheered Comey.

Jake I have McCain/Graham/Obama et al on the ropes for backing the Muslim Brotherhood who on their watch murdered Christian Coptics and burned all their churches.

Its me Jake. Do you think I am going to get up tomorrow and let this be?

Then they should be happy to show the proof.
In their time, not yours.

That's fine. In the meantime, the skepticism will remain.
No skepticism exists with rational people.

Skepticism ALWAYS exists with rational people.
You committed a fallacy of confirmation bias. You expanded a specific, limited example into a general principle. Very foolish.

Skepticism is a general practice of mine.

Not you? Well, that explains a lot.

Picture it. The Muslim Brotherhood backs terrorists. Luxor kills me. Morsi was going to appoint the man that orchestrated the LUXOR massacre as a Governor.

McCain and Graham back the government that backs a terrorist that killed over 70 over SEVENTY PEOPLE
MC CAIN.

JOHN MC CAIN I WANT ANSWERS YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH.

You committed a fallacy of confirmation bias. You expanded a specific, limited example into a general principle. Very foolish.

Skepticism is a general practice of mine.

Not you? Well, that explains a lot.
You continue to expand a specific example foolishly into a general principle that does not invalidate my point.

I am so sick of Republican shenanigans the sooner we get the out the better. Comey needs to loose his job as well. McConnell needs to step down, he has been part of the swamp for tooooo long. He is the head of the alligator. Ryan can accompany him to Sewer Ville too, will not be missed.

Mitch McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

Read more here: Mitch McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should explain why he blocked a bipartisan denunciation of Russian interference in our election before voters went to the polls.

Americans deserve to hear why McConnell did not trust them with the evidence that he and 11 other congressional leaders received in a confidential briefing in September.

The Washington Post reports that during that briefing McConnell “made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”

McConnell also questioned the veracity of the intelligence, according to the Post, based on information from unidentified officials present at the September briefing.

On Monday, McConnell said he had the “highest confidence” in U.S. intelligence agencies.

But McConnell would not answer reporters’ questions about the Post’s account. He passed up the opportunity to deny that he torpedoed the administration’s request for a bipartisan pre-election statement calling out the Russians.

Now McConnell and other Republicans are saying the integrity of our elections is too important for partisanship. But before the election McConnell appears to have put partisan concerns first.
Penny

ITS OVER!!!
No Its just about ready to start, not over by a long shot. Where are Trumpsters Tax returns.
NO ONE CARES BEFORE THE ELECTION AND NO ONE CARES NOW EXCEPT SNOWFLAKES LIKE YOU Penelope

UeZKTrZ.jpg

That's a lie, MM, and you are not a very good liar.

The intel agencies say the Russians interfered.

Then they should be happy to show the proof.

Sadly...poor old Jake ain't rational.

The Russians didn't so much interfere with our elections, as they did with your party...assuming what we're hearing from the intelligence community is correct. The DNC was hacked because your guys were to stupid to avoid a simple phishing email that businesses deflect every day. The emails released reveled a fair amount of embarrassing shit your guys wrote and did. Why is this anyone else's fault but theirs? They wrote the damn emails. They didn't secure them.

Rather than being pissed at the Republicans, maybe you could focus your ire on your own party leadership.

No much embarrassing about it, but made into a nightmare. Now if we would of seen the Pubs, I'm sure they had some good stuff. Well grabbing the pussy was embarrassing but not for Trump or the Trumpers. Now if Obama has said that or had 5 kids from 3 women , one born out of wedlock, the Pubs would of lynched him up, they did anyway even without nothing.

Okay...but the Republicans were not hacked, so I'm not sure why you bring that up.

Anyway, direct your anger where it belongs. This was not a problem for our elections, it was a DNC problem, one that is easily avoided by not writing emails that would be embarrassing if made public or at least protecting them if you do.

The Russians didn't so much interfere with our elections, as they did with your party...assuming what we're hearing from the intelligence community is correct. The DNC was hacked because your guys were to stupid to avoid a simple phishing email that businesses deflect every day. The emails released reveled a fair amount of embarrassing shit your guys wrote and did. Why is this anyone else's fault but theirs? They wrote the damn emails. They didn't secure them.

Rather than being pissed at the Republicans, maybe you could focus your ire on your own party leadership.

No much embarrassing about it, but made into a nightmare. Now if we would of seen the Pubs, I'm sure they had some good stuff. Well grabbing the pussy was embarrassing but not for Trump or the Trumpers. Now if Obama has said that or had 5 kids from 3 women , one born out of wedlock, the Pubs would of lynched him up, they did anyway even without nothing.

Okay...but the Republicans were not hacked, so I'm not sure why you bring that up.

Anyway, direct your anger where it belongs. This was not a problem for our elections, it was a DNC problem, one that is easily avoided by not writing emails that would be embarrassing if made public or at least protecting them if you do.

No it was not a DNC problem, and it was either Russia with Flynns help and Trumps buddies involved. Robert Mercer comes to mine and well, Tillerson, good buds with Putin.

No it was not a DNC problem, and it was either Russia with Flynns help and Trumps buddies involved. Robert Mercer comes to mine and well, Tillerson, good buds with Putin.
The incompetent behavior of the hildabeast and the DNC should be investigated....

RNC /was/ hacked, they just caught the hackers almost immediately and the hackers got almost nothing. Business folks know how to deal with hackers, we pay people a /lot/ of money to keep our shit locked down, after all, if I've got a new product I sure as fuck don't want the competitor to find out how I made it.

Though it seems Trump is a bit more hack proof as he apparently doesn't use email lol

Come on now, think about what you're implying. The hacks occurred in March of 2016, when Trump was among dozens of candidates and was given less than a one percent chance of winning the nomination, much less the presidency.

Are you really suggesting Putin envisioned Trump against all those odds? Really?

That Putin must be one impressive guy!

Regardless, it was the DNC that was needlessly hacked. Tell your guys to stop putting in writing what they're really thinking and if they do, for gods sake, protect the information!

Come on now, think about what you're implying. The hacks occurred in March of 2016, when Trump was among dozens of candidates and was given less than a one percent chance of winning the nomination, much less the presidency.

Are you really suggesting Putin envisioned Trump against all those odds? Really?

Regardless, it was the DNC that was needlessly hacked. Tell your guys to stop putting in writing what they're really thinking and if they do, for gods sake, protect the information!

Anyone but Hillary Clinton and the Dems. I am not sure the Russians were behind it, but it was made to look like them.

Gee. Kinda funny that none of these lefty idiots are wondering why Douchebag did nothing when the Chinese hacked a federal agency and took millions of pages of info on Govt. employee's.

Doucebag didn't level any sanctions against China.

Now all of a sudden the Russian hack of the DNC, if indeed they hacked, interfered with the election?? A hack that didn't affect the election at all.

Trump won. Hillary lost. These dumbasses really need to get over it. Or not. LOL

Anyone but Hillary Clinton and the Dems. I am not sure the Russians were behind it, but it was made to look like them.

What do you mean by "Anyone but Hillary Clinton and the Dems"? I do not follow.

They were leaked due to anyone but Clinton, at that time most likely pro Cruz. It was made to look like Russia did the hacking , my opinion. Clinton had many enemies the worst of them Breibart, Drudge, Conway, and Bossie, Conways husband, and they all come together with Robert Mercer. Look at the connections to Russia, Flynn, Mercer, Tillerson, and Trump himself. When Trump won that was fine as well. Anyone but Hillary and the Dems.

Kellyanne before she loved Trump.

Here’s How Trump’s New Campaign Manager Attacked Him As A Cable News Pundit

Last edited:

They were leaked due to anyone but Clinton, at that time most likely pro Cruz. It was made to look like Russia did the hacking , my opinion. Clinton had many enemies the worst of them Breibart, Drudge, Conway, and Bossie, Conways husband, and they all come together with Robert Mercer. Look at the connections to Russia, Flynn, Mercer, Tillerson, and Trump himself. When Trump won that was fine as well. Anyone but Hillary and the Dems.

Perhaps the hackers, whoever they were, did not like Hillary and the Dems. Count me in the same bucket.

Regardless, this is on the Dems for being stupid enough to put in writing what they didn't want anyone else to see, and they were REALLY stupid for not protecting that information.

Direct your ire accordingly.

Perhaps the hackers, whoever they were, did not like Hillary and the Dems. Count me in the same bucket.

Regardless, this is on the Dems for being stupid enough to put in writing what they didn't want anyone else to see, and they were REALLY stupid for not protecting that information.

Direct your ire accordingly.

It didn't matter who it was , they wanted a anti gov , less tax and regulation person, not a Dem. Cruz was it till he lost to Trump then Trump was it. It was not Hillary, she did win the pop vote. It was the Mercer family . They hated the Clinton, even more than Kerry and Obama.

Forum List

Back