🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McDonald Shooting: Justifiable ? Or Not ?

Not. The first shots maybe legally justified. Morally...a police supervisor would say a taser could easily have been tried (although the Taser Corporation strongly discourages using a taser vs a knife because he could fall on the knife and die).

But the shots after he was downed? Not justified. Cop threw himself under this bus. Sucks for all the other Chicago cops whose reputation he just wrecked.
The cop did not "wreck" any other cop's reputation.
Any sane person knows you can't label a whole group based on the actions of one individual in that group.
Wise up.

Hey man....I'm as pro cop as anyone on this board. But you know as well as I do....the leftist turds in media are on a crusade against cops and reality is....they lump all cops in with the tiny % of bad ones. THEY WILL NEVER use that reasoning to lump all blacks or all Muslims in with the few bad ones of those groups. But you know how it is. Chicago's great cops will be affected by this moron for years.
Many Leftists AND virtually ALL of the conservatives lump all blacks or all Muslims in with the few bad ones of those groups. That "lumping" of Blacks in with the few bad ones has generated volumes of rhetoric and condemnations by the likes of Shootspeeders, Meathead and Steve McGarrett ad nauseam . For you to sit there and lie like that is unconscionable.

Why are soo many negro's involved in criminal activity? ...... :dunno:
Abetter question would be: "why are the majority of "Negroes" NOT involved in criminal activity."
It would be if you believe that blacks are naturally inclined to criminal behavior.
Isn't that what YOU believe? Why haven't you asked that question?
Why do you think the question as to why more blacks weren't involved in criminal activity should be asked? The question is what you believe, and to pose a question like that obviously means you believe they are.

You don't know that. That cop was obviously a loose cannon, who knows what he would have done even if the guy obeyed his orders.

By saying what you said you make it sound as if you were alright with the cop shooting him for not complying ... You need to revise what and how you say it.
Of course the cop should shoot him for not complying. Not complying means YOU THE COP are IN DANGER of being killed, at any next moment. Get it ?

He was walking away you dolt.

No, the cop is not a run of the mill criminal. He's worse. He not only killed another human being, but he also broke his 'vow to protect' as a Police officer.

Cops usually don't kill innocent citizens - even if they're uncooperative. They swear to protect citizens, so whenever something like this DOES happen, it is huge news and it's actually worse than if your run of the mill criminal kills someone.

I'm not focusing on the fact that the cop was white and the victim is black, that is something you racists focus on.
You have no idea of what it is to be a cop in confrontation with a suspect who isn't following orders, and HAS ONE HAND IN HIS POCKET. Go out and try it some time. In the meantime, old Indian saying >> "Never judge a man, until you've walked a mile in his moccasins. "

How is shooting him 16 times justifiable? On what planet?

He will be convicted, and once again protectionist will look stupid.
You're looking stupid right now, just from saying that. It wouldn't make anyone look stupid if the cop gets convicted. If he gets convicted, all it means is they are throwing him under the bus to avoid riots. Who doesn't know that ?
When he is convicted, as he will be, you will look stupid. It will be as if the jury will be saying, "protectionist, you stupid fuck, he committed murder, and now he will be committed for it."

The human scum was a career criminal. It was only a matter of time before he got into a fight with one of his victims and he murdered the victim.
We are all better off having the feral animal dead.
"This corn is something special".

(sigh)....here we go, another thread about this murdering cop. Mine of course with video was all but ignored, because facts mean nothing to rednecks. Listen, two black cops accidently killed a white kid and all hell broke lose, not cop love there....but let a white mf cop kill a nigga and all you ass ho's do is defend these bastards....racist the whole lot of you, thats what you are, racist and it has nothing to do with the guys in blue and everything to do with the color of the guys in blue.

I'm sorry, but these shootings and protesting's of only the few they throw out there is becoming a bore already. out of 360 Million people they pick and choose which black person they want to protest (while so many more have been killed by the hands of their bros in that time period) and they don't blink an eye over those. NO Bowelmovements out protesting any of those. And not even a peep when it comes to any other race. I'm so over these already. If those idiots standing out in the cold want to be used by the BLM AND THE DNC so be it. but stop shoving it off on the rest of us. Trayvon was enough where you tried to lynch a Hispanic man who was found not to be guilty of anything.

And now you're doing it to all these Civilian Police Officers before they even are bought up for charges or have a trial.
this is being driven by a certain party (who is Rahm Emanuel? he was a top aide to Obama) with the help of these LAMESstream medias. let them know you are sick of it already

I'm sorry, but these shootings and protesting's of only the few they throw out there is becoming a bore already. out of 360 Million people they pick and choose which black person they want to protest (while so many more have been killed by the hands of their bros in that time period) and they don't blink an eye over those. NO Bowelmovements out protesting any of those. And not even a peep when it comes to any other race. I'm so over these already. If those idiots standing out in the cold want to be used by the BLM AND THE DNC so be it. but stop shoving it off on the rest of us. Trayvon was enough where you tried to lynch a Hispanic man who was found not to be guilty of anything.

And now you're doing it to all these Civilian Police Officers before they even are bought up for charges or have a trial.
this is being driven by a certain party (who is Rahm Emanuel? he was a top aide to Obama) with the help of these LAMESstream medias. let them know you are sick of it already
Another democratically run city just like the other two. And it's the Republicans that don't care I laugh my balls off at you.
Blacks unprotected by the people they vote into office irony?

Another democratically run city just like the other two. And it's the Republicans that don't care I laugh my balls off at you.

exactly, Chicago is a murder capital next to Baltimore/Detroit/Fergurson, etc. and what do they all have in common? A Democrat run things in those cities.

exactly, Chicago is a murder capital next to Baltimore/Detroit/Fergurson, etc. and what do they all have in common? A Democrat run things in those cities.
And why wouldn't they look to blame someone else?

And why wouldn't they look to blame someone else?

that's what Rahm is doing and why they allowed this tape to be released. I heard they've had it for weeks on end and now they just release it. How did they have protesters all ready to go on the same day? you see all of these thing are being PLAYED on us citizens and done to us, by I feel the democrat party. it's getting old already and I hope THE MAJORITY of the people are getting tired of it too where they: vote them out in 2016

The kid was not making any threatening moves. Thus the shooting was not justified. I have no idea how they are going to go for First Degree Murder, but I can see 2nd Degree with no problem at all.

TWO threatening moves >>>

1. Left hand in pocket (hands must be visible)

2. Spun around (allowing a possible gun to be concealed before firing)

Forum List

Back