McFarland Following Flynn Out the Door ....

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
The deputy national security adviser brought in to President Donald Trump’s inner circle by the former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, is expected to leave that role, the New York Times reported Tuesday morning.

K.T. McFarland served Presidents Nixon, Ford, and Reagan before beginning a career as a Fox News analyst, and then as an adviser to Trump.

McFarland brought some of Trump’s energy to national security council meetings, the Times reported Sunday. The paper reported that many “apolitical” members of the council were uncomfortable with her displays of partisanship, including at one recent meeting when she urged them to “make America great again.”

At that meeting, Flynn, at least jokingly, seemed to acknowledge his and McFarland’s precarious place in the administration. After a comment about work-life balance, the Times reported, he turned to McFarland and asked: “I wonder if we’ll be here a year from now?”

NYT: K.T. McFarland Expected To Leave Current Position On NSC

tumblr_njvfnx0zkX1qa763mo1_500.gif

He served Nixon? I suspect he wasn't in this for the long haul.

She.
Oh, that changes EVERYTHING.

lol

You're very welcome.

Just didn't want everyone thinking you're a dumbass.

But, apparently, I'm too late.
I always consider the source. Smarmy opinions by hate filled retards never ranked too high in my book.

yeah we know. you much prefer incompetent, incorrect horseshit.

She.

lol

You're very welcome.

I always consider the source. Smarmy opinions by hate filled retards never ranked too high in my book.

Nah. If he wanted that he would have voted for Hillary.

She.

lol

You're very welcome.

You know nothing. You can't think, all you can do is feel and react with an emotional response.

Forum List

Back