🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meanwhile 300 die in an event not linked to anything in the West

America creating terrorists all over the world.
I wonder why oldlady hasn't come on and told you to mind your own business like she did a long term poster willowtree on the thread The Mayor of London????
I note that you all avoid the subject matter.
I note that you have your own problems in your own country. Are you not allowed the hate filled rhetoric on message boards in your own country that you have here in our wonderful country? I was just pointing out the hypocrisy shown, nothing personal. Hate all you want, it only hurts your soul.

I wonder why oldlady hasn't come on and told you to mind your own business like she did a long term poster willowtree on the thread The Mayor of London????
I note that you have your own problems in your own country. Are you not allowed the hate filled rhetoric on message boards in your own country that you have here in our wonderful country? I was just pointing out the hypocrisy shown, nothing personal. Hate all you want, it only hurts your soul.
Where is the hate ? Just pointing out that these things are happening but not getting mentioned.

Do you not see a link between our actions and the problems we face in the West ?

Where is the hate ? Just pointing out that these things are happening but not getting mentioned.

Do you not see a link between our actions and the problems we face in the West ?
So all your posts are out of love for my country?

Fuck the UN and the US is retarded for arming "Syrian Rebels"

Fuck the MIC/MSM war drum beating too. That's a bunch of horseshit.

Assholes don't know when to stop with "regime change" and the chemical weapons thing is played right on out.

It's Assad's country, they should be helping him if they're going to be there. I don't care if Syria is allies with Iran and Russia. They are a sovereign country and fighting ISIS too.

It's someone else being killed, they don't care. They harp on about how precious life is, and then they forget to give a fuck when it isn't in their country.
Who is this "they" you speak of?

They would be many people on the right. Not everyone, but a lot.
Proof, link? If it's just your opinion, it's like an asshole, everyone has one.

Last edited:
Only mysterious "Syrian barrel bombs" are reported. They transform even US bombings into Syrian barrel bombings:

hrwbarrel-s-fake-450.jpg

So, HRW has invented more barrel strikes. In fact, this is Kobani after US bombing:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...dleeast/syria-civil-war-damage-maps.html?_r=1

Forum List

Back