Meanwhile...America's Favorite Lovers have just involved Obama in the FBI Text Scandal

On behalf of Hillary Clinton
This is shocking news...NOT!

It's like discovering the e-mail from Hitler that he knew about the Holocaust.

Sure, everyone knew he knew, but where is the proof?
I am constantly shocked to learn that a sitting US president should deem if fit to be appraised of suspicions the Russians are infiltrating, if not colluding, a presidential campaign
L

You need two chances to answer an honest either or question honestly?

Weird.
not at all. but i'd never get you to understand why you and i may differ on what makes something "honest". since you're hellbent on you and ONLY you being "right" then what are my options?

you're not into honesty, you're into being right.

not always the same, hos.

We're the FBI agents referring to Obama wanting to know everything about Hillary Clinton's email server?

Simple, honest question.

simple question - did obama or did obama not get mail from a server he said he didn't know about?

gosh - these are fun quid pro quo questions! you don't answer the way i want i can mock you too, now!

I'm sorry. I don't know what that question is even about.

Did he get email from Hillary Clinton? I'm sure he did.

And?
From her private server he said he didn't know about.

Man. You sure don't want to answer the question.

You are telling me that Obama KNOWINGLY RECIEVED CLASSIFIED EMAILS FROM CLINTON FROM HER PRIVATE ACCOUNT AND THEN LIED ABOUT IT years ago?

Is that what you are saying in order to avoid answering my simple question dealing with today's news?

How about Page?

PAGE:
“We text on that one phone when we talk about Hillary so it can’t be traced!”

Exactly why do you need to hide what you are
Texting and making sure it cannot be traced if you are not doing anything Illegal?

ISIS and Mexican Drug Cartels do this kind of shit!

Sorry. It was a national security issue. Fuck off liar.
i would agree with you.

obama lying was a national security issue. :)

please - don't even try to defend this. he lied, bragged about it, and now he's caught doing it.

You will be shown the way soon. Johnson will walk back his lie. You will eagerly await the next one. Dupe.
"dupe" - defined as someone who uses this word because they know they're wrong but if they can insult the other side enough and belittle their opinions, then maybe they can get away with being ass-nugget-stupid a little bit longer.

did it work for you?

What were the two FBI agents referring to in that text exchange?

Hillary's email server?

Something else altogether?

You get one chance to answer truthfully.

"Texts between FBI lovers reveal Obama wanted to be briefed on EVERYTHING happening in Clinton email investigation – after he 'guaranteed' he wouldn't get involved"
FBI lovers texts show Obama wanted info on Clinton probe | Daily Mail Online

He's real scum, isn't he.

Isn't this fun....rubbing your face in this dirt????

Wait....don't wash it off.....it's an improvement.

Today Fox News reported President Obama asked the FBI for updates on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

"[Lisa] Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because 'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'" Fox News reports. "According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

But in an April 2016 interview on Fox News Sunday, then-President Obama said he "guaranteed" he was staying out of the FBI probe.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations

It ain't so.....dummy. He was discussing Russian meddling...not Hillary. Dupe.

LOL, this may be the stupidest remark of the day. The very context was Hillary's email scandal. Her server nitwit.
Consider the source :)

Today Fox News reported President Obama asked the FBI for updates on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

"[Lisa] Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because 'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'" Fox News reports. "According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

But in an April 2016 interview on Fox News Sunday, then-President Obama said he "guaranteed" he was staying out of the FBI probe.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations

It ain't so.....dummy. He was discussing Russian meddling...not Hillary. Dupe.

LOL, this may be the stupidest remark of the day. The very context was Hillary's email scandal. Her server nitwit.
Consider the source :)

No shit.

Last edited:
FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

9/2/16...Comey wanted them to prepare talking points because the POTIS wanted to know
everything they were doing.

Bless their hearts.

I can't keep the popcorn poppin' quick enough.

Hilarious! CNN's Erin Burnett just debunked the hell out of this lying NaziCon fake news conspiracy theory with facts and dates. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) has no honor left.

Shut up twit.

"Lisa Page, the FBI official accused of harboring an anti-Trump bias, sent a text message in September 2016 saying that then-President Obama wanted "to know everything" about the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton
clintonhillary_101916gn_lead.jpg
Hillary Diane Rodham ClintonOvernight Cybersecurity: Tillerson proposes new cyber bureau at State | Senate bill would clarify cross-border data rules | Uber exec says 'no justification' for covering up breachGrassley to Sessions: Policy for employees does not comply with the law'Homeland' in the Trump era tackles the 'deep state'MORE's use of a private email server"

Page:

“We use that phone when we talk about Hillary Clinton so it cannot be traced”

9/2/16...Comey wanted them to prepare talking points because the POTIS wanted to know

Bless their hearts.

Hilarious! CNN's Erin Burnett just debunked the hell out of this lying NaziCon fake news conspiracy theory with facts and dates. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) has no honor left.

Shut up twit.

"Lisa Page, the FBI official accused of harboring an anti-Trump bias, sent a text message in September 2016 saying that then-President Obama wanted "to know everything" about the FBI's probe into Hillary Clinton
Hillary Diane Rodham ClintonOvernight Cybersecurity: Tillerson proposes new cyber bureau at State | Senate bill would clarify cross-border data rules | Uber exec says 'no justification' for covering up breachGrassley to Sessions: Policy for employees does not comply with the law'Homeland' in the Trump era tackles the 'deep state'MORE's use of a private email server"

Bless their hearts.

Shut up twit.

Yes, about Russian collusion - because President Obama was preparing to meet with Putin. Damn, are you really that fucking dumb and uninformed? Didn't Senator Johnson's last conspiracy theory wake you up?

Sen. Johnson backs off 'secret society' claim - CNNPolitics - CNN.com

Bless their hearts.

Shut up twit.

Yes, about Russian collusion - because President Obama was preparing to meet with Putin. Damn, are you really that fucking dumb and uninformed? Didn't Senator Johnson's last conspiracy theory wake you up?

Stupid fuck, it's about her Server and email issue. You won't get away with being a lying partisan hack with me Shitting Bull.

Last edited:
I’m thinking what Clinton was Bleach Bitting and Comey was helping to cover up was Communications with Putin and The KGB on how To Stop Trump, and swing a deal for Russiia to sell Uranium to an Unleashed Iran.

Remember with The Clintons everything is for Sale.even Barak Obama

This whole shit started over Uranium One and Guarantee they were talking with Putin back then arranging the whole sordid mess away from any prying eyes.

Bless their hearts.

Shut up twit.

Stupid fuck, it's about her Server and email issue. You won't get away with being a lying partisan hack with Shitting Bull.

Last edited:
Watch a Fox News co-host completely debunk the network's FBI text pseudo-scandal

Marie Harf: President Obama "had every right to be briefed about the Russia investigation"

Bless their hearts.

Shut up twit.

Stupid fuck, it's about her Server and email issue. You won't get away with being a lying partisan hack with me Shitting Bull.

Live and learn, dummy. Wait until they publish Erin Burnett's debunking.

Fox News’ latest ‘bombshell’ on Obama and the FBI is a total fraud

Could the POTUS have been asking to know everything about the "Trump sting insurance-policy setup deligitimization" in case Trump won?

Pick a dirty crime. Wake me when GOVT workers "in suits" are in handcuffs........not Steele/Manafort patsyies. Thanks in advance.

That’s why you shoot up Obama Heroin and tune in to Clinton News Network every night?

Got Naked Trump?

Not just Obama, but Blementhal, who Clinton emailed Classified Material to about Benghazi and her gun running to terrorists, but also Anthony Weiner, and THE STATE DEPARTMENT TOO.
BS gossip brainwashing is so exciting!
I watch and read everything... We were talking about your incredible b*******write in your post. Absolute BS.

Absolute Truth.

Like The Truth Obama made a deal with Hezbollah to allow them to move their Heroin through Mexico and in to The US across our Porous Border.

Like the Truth Obama is a rabid Anti-Semite Racist who did everything he could to empower Israel’s enemies and even our own.

That’s why you shoot up Obama Heroin and tune in to Clinton News Network every night?

Got Naked Trump?

Not just Obama, but Blementhal, who Clinton emailed Classified Material to about Benghazi and her gun running to terrorists, but also Anthony Weiner, and THE STATE DEPARTMENT TOO.
BS gossip brainwashing is so exciting!
I watch and read everything... We were talking about your incredible b*******write in your post. Absolute BS.

not at all. but i'd never get you to understand why you and i may differ on what makes something "honest". since you're hellbent on you and ONLY you being "right" then what are my options?

you're not into honesty, you're into being right.

not always the same, hos.

We're the FBI agents referring to Obama wanting to know everything about Hillary Clinton's email server?

Simple, honest question.

simple question - did obama or did obama not get mail from a server he said he didn't know about?

gosh - these are fun quid pro quo questions! you don't answer the way i want i can mock you too, now!

I'm sorry. I don't know what that question is even about.

Did he get email from Hillary Clinton? I'm sure he did.

And?
From her private server he said he didn't know about.

Man. You sure don't want to answer the question.

You are telling me that Obama KNOWINGLY RECIEVED CLASSIFIED EMAILS FROM CLINTON FROM HER PRIVATE ACCOUNT AND THEN LIED ABOUT IT years ago?

Is that what you are saying in order to avoid answering my simple question dealing with today's news?
Is that what you are hearing?

Forum List

Back