Meanwhile...America's Favorite Lovers have just involved Obama in the FBI Text Scandal

Today Fox News reported President Obama asked the FBI for updates on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

"[Lisa] Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because 'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'" Fox News reports. "According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

But in an April 2016 interview on Fox News Sunday, then-President Obama said he "guaranteed" he was staying out of the FBI probe.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations

It ain't so.....dummy. He was discussing Russian meddling...not Hillary. Dupe.

Does it truly make a difference whether Hillary or Russian meddling? OBAMA LIED!
So how then could Obama who said the above ask them .... "'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'"
Looks pretty clear that Obama TOLD another gigantic LIE!

Today Fox News reported President Obama asked the FBI for updates on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

"[Lisa] Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because 'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'" Fox News reports. "According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

But in an April 2016 interview on Fox News Sunday, then-President Obama said he "guaranteed" he was staying out of the FBI probe.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations

It ain't so.....dummy. He was discussing Russian meddling...not Hillary. Dupe.

Does it truly make a difference whether Hillary or Russian meddling? OBAMA LIED!
So how then could Obama who said the above ask them .... "'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'"
Looks pretty clear that Obama TOLD another gigantic LIE!

Fuck off. It was his job to keep informed about RUSSIA MEDDLING IN THE FUCKING ELECTION.

That wasn't a criminal investigation, dipshit.

And...yes. It matters. The whole story is based on a lie. Asshole.

Here it is again...dummies.

Fox News’ latest ‘bombshell’ on Obama and the FBI is a total fraud

When Johnson is forced to admit that this text exchange wasn't about Hillary or her emails...or any criminal investigation...
you assholes will do what you always do. NOTHING.

You will have already poisoned a few idiot minds with the lies....and that is all that matters to any of you.

Well, then, you dunce....how is it that I can provide Obama's exact words?

Here is the interview with Hussein swearing….lying about….the investigation:

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up --

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You --

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be --

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different --

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department, because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

Lying scum....defended to this day by others of the same character.

When Johnson is forced to admit that this text exchange wasn't about Hillary or her emails...or any criminal investigation...

You will have already poisoned a few idiot minds with the lies....and that is all that matters to any of you.

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department, because nobody is above the law.

All checks out. You assholes are trying to tell me that he was talking about national security probes?

Lying assholes.

5. The truth comes out.

“FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.”
FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

6. Four days ago,

“Steve King’s Memo Warning: ‘Watch Closely for Barack Obama’s Fingerprints’

suggesting the recent alleged partisan weaponization of state surveillance powers could be connected to the 44th president. “[Democrats and their allies] will defend Barack Obama at all costs, and they’ll defend Hillary Clinton almost at all costs unless they have to sacrifice her to protect Barack Obama,” he added.”
Steve King's Memo Warning: 'Watch Closely for Barack Obama's Fingerprints'

How do you Liberals feel now, with everything the Right has said being proven……again.

All checks out. You assholes are trying to tell me that he was talking about national security probes?

Lying assholes.

Here comes another custard pie in your lying kisser:

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

Now, this:

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing."

How ya' like dat, booooyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I guess now we know why there was a 'technical glitch' at the FBI that failed to preserve months of text msgs :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: With Obama now involved the left will freak out.

Lying assholes.

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

Now, this:

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing."

Sorry. It was a national security issue. Fuck off liar.

Lying assholes.

Now, this:

i would agree with you.

obama lying was a national security issue. :)

please - don't even try to defend this. he lied, bragged about it, and now he's caught doing it.

Lying assholes.

Now, this:

It was particularly simple to prove you a liar.

The vulgarity proves what I said here:

Lying assholes.

Now, this:

i would agree with you.

please - don't even try to defend this. he lied, bragged about it, and now he's caught doing it.

You will be shown the way soon. Johnson will walk back his lie. You will eagerly await the next one. Dupe.

Lying assholes.

Now, this:

i would agree with you.

You will be shown the way soon. Johnson will walk back his lie. You will eagerly await the next one. Dupe.
"dupe" - defined as someone who uses this word because they know they're wrong but if they can insult the other side enough and belittle their opinions, then maybe they can get away with being ass-nugget-stupid a little bit longer.

did it work for you?

Lying assholes.

Now, this:

i would agree with you.

"dupe" - defined as someone who uses this word because they know they're wrong but if they can insult the other side enough and belittle their opinions, then maybe they can get away with being ass-nugget-stupid a little bit longer.

did it work for you?

no. she's using the word "dupe" because you are one.

Now, this:

i would agree with you.

did it work for you?

no. she's using the word "dupe" because you are one.
speaking of ass-nuggets...

Lying assholes.

Now, this:

i would agree with you.

did it work for you?

What were the two FBI agents referring to in that text exchange?

Hillary's email server?

Something else altogether?

You get one chance to answer truthfully.

Now, this:

i would agree with you.

did it work for you?

Hillary's email server?

then you'd never recognize it.

i would agree with you.

did it work for you?

Hillary's email server?

Fail.

i would agree with you.

did it work for you?

Hillary's email server?

Fail.
when you only have 1 chance to talk to someone who's mind is already made up, the attempt to talk like an adult itself is a fail so - we had nowhere but fail to go to.

but you were driving so i'm not surprised.

Forum List

Back