Meanwhile...America's Favorite Lovers have just involved Obama in the FBI Text Scandal

1.Of course, there was never any doubt what a double-dealing, lying back-stabber Hussein Obama is....and, this may simply be gilding that lily, but now we catch him lying about not being at the head of the corruption in the FBI and DoJ.

He swore that he had nothing to do with the investigation....er, 'matter'....of Hillary Clinton's law breaking with her emails....
Now it turns out the very opposite is true.

2.“On Sept. 2, 2016 — just weeks away from election day — Ms. Page texted Mr. Strzok, her lover, about preparing a report for then-FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”
That raises questions about Mr. Obama’s involvement in the Clinton investigation, the report said.”
New texts between FBI’s Peter Strzok, Lisa Page show Obama wanted updates on Clinton investigation

3.“…reveal that President Barack Obama wanted “to know everything we’re doing” about the bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, according to a report Wednesday.

FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to her lover and fellow agent Peter Strzok in September 2016 about preparing talking points for FBI Director James Comey when he updated Obama on the probe because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing,” Fox News reported.

Earlier that spring, Obama had vowed not to interfere.

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

“I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop. Period, ” he said.

The FBI agents’ text messages were included in a new batch recovered as part of the Department of Justice inspector general’s investigation into how the FBI handled the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server."
https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/fbi-lovers-texts-obama-wants-to-know-everything-about-hillary-probe/

C'mon, Democrats/Liberals......put into words that shrug you've evinced about every revelation of corruption in support of a police state.

Where is the INTERFERENCE?

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im¡par¡ti¡al¡i¡ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

Take your time.

Answer the question retard.

You do this EVERY FUCKING TIME. Instead of honestly answering the question you deflect to some bullshit.

I'll ask it again: Where is the evidence of any interference from Obama.

A simple question.....

Yes, very fucking simple: WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF OBAMA INTERFERING IN AN INVESTIGATION?

I'll even show how to honestly answer such questions:

Q. WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF OBAMA TRUMP INTERFERING IN AN INVESTIGATION?

A: COMEY TESTIFIED TO CONGRESS THAT TRUMP PRESSURED HIM TO "LET FLYNN GO", HE REFUSED AND TRUMP FIRED HIM SHORTLY THEREAFTER, CITING "RUSSIA THING" AS THE REASON.

Get it retard? Now go ahead and give an HONEST answer.

This is shocking news...NOT!

LOL...

Tell me about it. That meat puppet faggot never opened his mouth without a lie coming out. Either of his own creation or whomever had their hand up his ass while his cock holster was flapping.

I'd love to see that malignant pile of diseased rat shit thrown into prison with his minions where all leftist traitors belong, but it would lead to military "pacifying operations" in the ghettos if the DNC plantation was shut down and the owners held accountable.

Obama is a sociopath.

Fo shizzle.

Isn't it amazing that these Moon Bats, that voted for that Obama piece of shit, are ignoring the fact that Obama was leading the corruption?

They think Obama was honest. Can you imagine stupidity like that? Mind boggling, isn't it?
I don't think anyone believes Obama is honest, even his sycophants. They have to pretend that The is so they don't look like they support a criminal.

One of the most honest and trustworthy President's we've ever had.

To suggest that the worthless corrupt piece of shit Obama was honest is one of the most laughable things ever to be posted on this forum.

If you are confused about his honesty would you like for me to educate you by posting one of the numerous lists of the blatant lies that he told while in office?

Nope. You are a fucking nutbag moron. No need.

the fucking morons are the idiots that voted for that worthless affirmative action piece of shit Obama. Somebody that had no qualifications to be President and who had a record of Black racism and being a en extreme far Left asshole.

You dimwits didn't listen to us when we told you not to elect that turd, did you? Because of your stupidity we got increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity and dismal economic growth. That list doesn't even mention how he destroyed health care and let million of Illegals flood into this country. In addition our Muslim loving weak foreign policy was the laughing stock of the world. We saw how he lied to us every time he opened his filthy mouth and now we are seeing where he and the DNC were criminally corrupt in using the government to spy on Trump and trying to fix the election.

You should be ashamed of yourself suggesting that Obama was honest. I don't think Moon Bat stupidity like that can ever be corrected.

1.Of course, there was never any doubt what a double-dealing, lying back-stabber Hussein Obama is....and, this may simply be gilding that lily, but now we catch him lying about not being at the head of the corruption in the FBI and DoJ.

He swore that he had nothing to do with the investigation....er, 'matter'....of Hillary Clinton's law breaking with her emails....
Now it turns out the very opposite is true.

2.“On Sept. 2, 2016 — just weeks away from election day — Ms. Page texted Mr. Strzok, her lover, about preparing a report for then-FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”
That raises questions about Mr. Obama’s involvement in the Clinton investigation, the report said.”
New texts between FBI’s Peter Strzok, Lisa Page show Obama wanted updates on Clinton investigation

3.“…reveal that President Barack Obama wanted “to know everything we’re doing” about the bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, according to a report Wednesday.

FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to her lover and fellow agent Peter Strzok in September 2016 about preparing talking points for FBI Director James Comey when he updated Obama on the probe because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing,” Fox News reported.

Earlier that spring, Obama had vowed not to interfere.

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

“I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop. Period, ” he said.

The FBI agents’ text messages were included in a new batch recovered as part of the Department of Justice inspector general’s investigation into how the FBI handled the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server."
https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/fbi-lovers-texts-obama-wants-to-know-everything-about-hillary-probe/

C'mon, Democrats/Liberals......put into words that shrug you've evinced about every revelation of corruption in support of a police state.

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im¡par¡ti¡al¡i¡ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

You do this EVERY FUCKING TIME. Instead of honestly answering the question you deflect to some bullshit.

A simple question.....

Yes, very fucking simple: WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF OBAMA INTERFERING IN AN INVESTIGATION?

A: COMEY TESTIFIED TO CONGRESS THAT TRUMP PRESSURED HIM TO "LET FLYNN GO", HE REFUSED AND TRUMP FIRED HIM SHORTLY THEREAFTER, CITING "RUSSIA THING" AS THE REASON.

Why the fear of answering this simple question?
Would the correct answer expose you as the Nazi you are?????

im¡par¡ti¡al¡i¡ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

im¡par¡ti¡al¡i¡ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

A simple question.....

Why the fear

There is no fear, there is NOT LETTING YOU BULLSHIT.

EITHER THERE IS EVIDENCE OF OBAMA INTERFERENCE, OR THERE ISN'T.

everything else is just your bullshit to avoid this simple, concise, question about this matter.

im¡par¡ti¡al¡i¡ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Take your time.

A simple question.....

Why the fear

everything else is your bullshit.

im¡par¡ti¡al¡i¡ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

A simple question.....

Why the fear

im¡par¡ti¡al¡i¡ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

If I answer it, will you answer my question, question that YOU ORIGINALLY QUOTED BUT NEVER ANSWERED?

A simple question.....

Why the fear

im¡par¡ti¡al¡i¡ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

If I answer it, will you answer my question, question that YOU ORIGINALLY QUOTED BUT NEVER ANSWERED?

Drop back when you grow a pair, and are prepared to answer the question.

Isn't it amazing that these Moon Bats, that voted for that Obama piece of shit, are ignoring the fact that Obama was leading the corruption?

They think Obama was honest. Can you imagine stupidity like that? Mind boggling, isn't it?
I don't think anyone believes Obama is honest, even his sycophants. They have to pretend that The is so they don't look like they support a criminal.

One of the most honest and trustworthy President's we've ever had.

To suggest that the worthless corrupt piece of shit Obama was honest is one of the most laughable things ever to be posted on this forum.

If you are confused about his honesty would you like for me to educate you by posting one of the numerous lists of the blatant lies that he told while in office?

Nope. You are a fucking nutbag moron. No need.

the fucking morons are the idiots that voted for that worthless affirmative action piece of shit Obama. Somebody that had no qualifications to be President and who had a record of Black racism and being a en extreme far Left asshole.

You dimwits didn't listen to us when we told you not to elect that turd, did you? Because of your stupidity we got increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity and dismal economic growth. That list doesn't even mention how he destroyed health care and let million of Illegals flood into this country. In addition our Muslim loving weak foreign policy was the laughing stock of the world. We saw how he lied to us every time he opened his filthy mouth and now we are seeing where he and the DNC were criminally corrupt in using the government to spy on Trump and trying to fix the election.

You should be ashamed of yourself suggesting that Obama was honest. I don't think Moon Bat stupidity like that can ever be corrected.

Derp.....derp.

Why the fear

im¡par¡ti¡al¡i¡ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

Drop back when you grow a pair, and are prepared to answer the question.

What a fucken degenerate. I seriously don't know anyone more full of shit than you on this entire site.

--------------------------------------------------

Cliffnotes: zero evidence that Obama interfered in any investigation.

[/thread]

Last edited:
Today Fox News reported President Obama asked the FBI for updates on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

"[Lisa] Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because 'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'" Fox News reports. "According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

But in an April 2016 interview on Fox News Sunday, then-President Obama said he "guaranteed" he was staying out of the FBI probe.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations

Last edited:
Obama strangled? its not as if he has a normal 18 inch "Manly Neck"...i cant even strangle a Turkey !!!!
He gets hand me downs from Michele..
i dont think that even a pissed off Turkey can strangle Obama
That's probably why they are still together...
although I am pretty sure that Hillary has strangled dozens of Turkeys since 1992,,,then cooked them for dinner
I bet Bill had to choke his own chicken(s)...
I Didn't know Bill had chickens running around the oval office. I don't think that Monica wanted chickens too see the weekly peep shows there up close

So he wanted to know the progress of the investigation?

Oh My God...it is the end of the fucking world as we know it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back