Meanwhile...America's Favorite Lovers have just involved Obama in the FBI Text Scandal

Wilson should be a hero
Here’s jugears doing what he does best
Lying with a straight face

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations
obama's statement

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”
obama-crying-444055.JPG

Isn't it amazing that these Moon Bats, that voted for that Obama piece of shit, are ignoring the fact that Obama was leading the corruption?

They think Obama was honest. Can you imagine stupidity like that? Mind boggling, isn't it?
I don't think anyone believes Obama is honest, even his sycophants. They have to pretend that he is so they don't look like they support a criminal.

One of the most honest and trustworthy President's we've ever had.
Well .... he didn't imagine imaginary womd, but he covered up arms to cartels and what really happened in Benghazi ... but Reagan and el Salvador and the contras, Poppy's involvement with Noreiga .... Slick ... I mean they charged him with so much shit and only got him on lying about a bj .... there's a reason he's Slick.

Obama once denied being in the loop regarding Hillary's e-mails, however, the recent investigation of those involved going after Trump show that POTUS asked to be updated regarding the Hillary investigation.

Which then raises the question

if THAT is the case, what dimwits like you, SHOULD be asking is the WHY, then, Obama kept this little tidbit secret.......

Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July
www.latimes.com/.../la-na-essential-washington-updates-comey-fbi-launched-investig...
FBI Director James B. Comey told Congress that the FBI launched its investigation into Russian meddling in the U.S. elections nearly nine months ago. He said the FBI started investigating the matter in July and that its work was still in the early stages. He declined to say when the investigation might concluded.

The Trump Campaign Has Been Under Investigation Since July | The ...
But but but surely a sitting President should not ask for information if there's a suspicion the Russians are infiltrating or colluding in a presidential election .... I mean it just smacks of ..... treason.
except he was leading the pack on spying and gathering intel on ourselves and getting mail from a server he knew nothing about.

how come his lies are either ok or for some reason NOT lies but anything trump says IS a lie and NOT ok?

other than you just don't like him. if that is the only qualifier then obama is just as guilty by people who don't like him. take the emotions out and what obama did was so very wrong.

1.Of course, there was never any doubt what a double-dealing, lying back-stabber Hussein Obama is....and, this may simply be gilding that lily, but now we catch him lying about not being at the head of the corruption in the FBI and DoJ.

He swore that he had nothing to do with the investigation....er, 'matter'....of Hillary Clinton's law breaking with her emails....
Now it turns out the very opposite is true.

2.“On Sept. 2, 2016 — just weeks away from election day — Ms. Page texted Mr. Strzok, her lover, about preparing a report for then-FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”
That raises questions about Mr. Obama’s involvement in the Clinton investigation, the report said.”
New texts between FBI’s Peter Strzok, Lisa Page show Obama wanted updates on Clinton investigation

3.“…reveal that President Barack Obama wanted “to know everything we’re doing” about the bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, according to a report Wednesday.

FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to her lover and fellow agent Peter Strzok in September 2016 about preparing talking points for FBI Director James Comey when he updated Obama on the probe because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing,” Fox News reported.

Earlier that spring, Obama had vowed not to interfere.

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

“I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop. Period, ” he said.

The FBI agents’ text messages were included in a new batch recovered as part of the Department of Justice inspector general’s investigation into how the FBI handled the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server."
https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/fbi-lovers-texts-obama-wants-to-know-everything-about-hillary-probe/

C'mon, Democrats/Liberals......put into words that shrug you've evinced about every revelation of corruption in support of a police state.

There is nothing unusual or illegal about a president wanting to be briefed on an investigation...
Obama strangled? its not as if he has a normal 18 inch "Manly Neck"...i cant even strangle a Turkey !!!!
He gets hand me downs from Michele..
i dont think that even a pissed off Turkey can strangle Obama
That's probably why they are still together...

Isn't it amazing that these Moon Bats, that voted for that Obama piece of shit, are ignoring the fact that Obama was leading the corruption?

They think Obama was honest. Can you imagine stupidity like that? Mind boggling, isn't it?
I don't think anyone believes Obama is honest, even his sycophants. They have to pretend that he is so they don't look like they support a criminal.

Well .... he didn't imagine imaginary womd, but he covered up arms to cartels and what really happened in Benghazi ... but Reagan and el Salvador and the contras, Poppy's involvement with Noreiga .... Slick ... I mean they charged him with so much shit and only got him on lying about a bj .... there's a reason he's Slick.

You are a Benghazi conspiracy guy? Who knew?

The nutbags are creating fake news here. Obama wasn't asking for info about any investigation into Hillary or Trump.

The Moron is calling these texts "BOMBSHELLS".

He is as stupid as you idiots.

strzok's text September 2nd, is after the email investigation had ended,

but way before we were notified in late October about reopening the investigation due to Weiner's laptop, just 11 days before the election....

why did the FBI wait sooooooo long, and do so right at a critical time in the election which broke their protocol of interfering in the election?

OH, and being updated on an investigation IS NOT IN ANY MANNER, interfering with an investigation.... and so far the strzok and page emails have PROVEN that president Obama was not involved with the actual investigation

Is anyone surprised Obama was involved and lied about it? Even liberals understand he is a lying sack of shit.
Who isn't in Washington D.C.?
Some may start out with noble ideas, but they all fall in line over time.

And Trump is the first ones who didnt..

Obama had great ideas, but he got sucked in to the Washington elite establishment..

You are far too kind to this back-stabbing snake and crypto-Islamist.

Obama was always exactly what he is revealed to be today.

Wilson should be a hero
Here’s jugears doing what he does best
Lying with a straight face

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations
obama's statement

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”
so - guess he lied, huh?

1.Of course, there was never any doubt what a double-dealing, lying back-stabber Hussein Obama is....and, this may simply be gilding that lily, but now we catch him lying about not being at the head of the corruption in the FBI and DoJ.

He swore that he had nothing to do with the investigation....er, 'matter'....of Hillary Clinton's law breaking with her emails....

2.“On Sept. 2, 2016 — just weeks away from election day — Ms. Page texted Mr. Strzok, her lover, about preparing a report for then-FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”
That raises questions about Mr. Obama’s involvement in the Clinton investigation, the report said.”
New texts between FBI’s Peter Strzok, Lisa Page show Obama wanted updates on Clinton investigation

3.“…reveal that President Barack Obama wanted “to know everything we’re doing” about the bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, according to a report Wednesday.

FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to her lover and fellow agent Peter Strzok in September 2016 about preparing talking points for FBI Director James Comey when he updated Obama on the probe because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing,” Fox News reported.

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

“I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop. Period, ” he said.

The FBI agents’ text messages were included in a new batch recovered as part of the Department of Justice inspector general’s investigation into how the FBI handled the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server."
https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/fbi-lovers-texts-obama-wants-to-know-everything-about-hillary-probe/

C'mon, Democrats/Liberals......put into words that shrug you've evinced about every revelation of corruption in support of a police state.

There is nothing unusual or illegal about a president wanting to be briefed on an investigation...
Obama strangled? its not as if he has a normal 18 inch "Manly Neck"...i cant even strangle a Turkey !!!!
He gets hand me downs from Michele..
i dont think that even a pissed off Turkey can strangle Obama
That's probably why they are still together...
although I am pretty sure that Hillary has strangled dozens of Turkeys since 1992,,,then cooked them for dinner

strzok's text September 2nd, is after the email investigation had ended,

but way before we were notified in late October about reopening the investigation due to Weiner's laptop, just 11 days before the election....

why did the FBI wait sooooooo long, and do so right at a critical time in the election which broke their protocol of interfering in the election?

OH, and being updated on an investigation IS NOT IN ANY MANNER, interfering with an investigation.... and so far the strzok and page emails have PROVEN that president Obama was not involved with the actual investigation
yet, we have less on trump but it's more than enough.

To suggest that the worthless corrupt piece of shit Obama was honest is one of the most laughable things ever to be posted on this forum.

If you are confused about his honesty would you like for me to educate you by posting one of the numerous lists of the blatant lies that he told while in office?

New text messages from FBI agents reveal Obama wanted ‘to know everything’ about Clinton email probe

Obama once denied being in the loop regarding Hillary's e-mails, however, the recent investigation of those involved going after Trump show that POTUS asked to be updated regarding the Hillary investigation.
Is there something illegal about the request?

Of course not. Is there anything illegal about talking to Russians?
Depends on the subject and who you are...

Is anyone surprised Obama was involved and lied about it? Even liberals understand he is a lying sack of shit.

Obama had great ideas, but he got sucked in to the Washington elite establishment..

No I seen it first hand how Obama got sucked into the elites and wanted what they had..

It's obvious

branson-obama-reut.jpg

No I seen it first hand how Obama got sucked into the elites and wanted what they had..

It's obvious

View attachment 175413

Obama changed from a community organizer to wanting to be an elite..

Trump never changed and still has the core of himself, he is rich, didn't have to do this job and really wants to help America..

I can see it can you?

4. Here is the interview with Hussein swearing….lying about….the investigation:

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up --

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You --

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be --

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different --

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department, because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

Lying scum....defended to this day by others of the same character.

Where is the INTERFERENCE?

And if there was one, then why was T-BONING of Hillary's campaign by Comey, 7 days before election allowed?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back