Meanwhile...America's Favorite Lovers have just involved Obama in the FBI Text Scandal

Watch Obama's lying tentacles will find their way into irs, fast and furious, and Benghazi scandals.

Yet we see Democrat troglodytes supporting his efforts to turn America into a third-rate banana republic police state all over the board.

They're funny, but only in the sense that Lord Byron wrote this:
And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'T is that I may not weep;

It would be nice if the meat puppet faggot had a 300 pound cell mate who was called "The Truth".

1.Of course, there was never any doubt what a double-dealing, lying back-stabber Hussein Obama is....and, this may simply be gilding that lily, but now we catch him lying about not being at the head of the corruption in the FBI and DoJ.

He swore that he had nothing to do with the investigation....er, 'matter'....of Hillary Clinton's law breaking with her emails....
Now it turns out the very opposite is true.

2.“On Sept. 2, 2016 — just weeks away from election day — Ms. Page texted Mr. Strzok, her lover, about preparing a report for then-FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”
That raises questions about Mr. Obama’s involvement in the Clinton investigation, the report said.”
New texts between FBI’s Peter Strzok, Lisa Page show Obama wanted updates on Clinton investigation

3.“…reveal that President Barack Obama wanted “to know everything we’re doing” about the bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, according to a report Wednesday.

FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to her lover and fellow agent Peter Strzok in September 2016 about preparing talking points for FBI Director James Comey when he updated Obama on the probe because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing,” Fox News reported.

Earlier that spring, Obama had vowed not to interfere.

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

“I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop. Period, ” he said.

The FBI agents’ text messages were included in a new batch recovered as part of the Department of Justice inspector general’s investigation into how the FBI handled the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server."
https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/fbi-lovers-texts-obama-wants-to-know-everything-about-hillary-probe/

C'mon, Democrats/Liberals......put into words that shrug you've evinced about every revelation of corruption in support of a police state.

There is nothing unusual or illegal about a president wanting to be briefed on an investigation...
Obama strangled? its not as if he has a normal 18 inch "Manly Neck"...i cant even strangle a Turkey !!!!

1.Of course, there was never any doubt what a double-dealing, lying back-stabber Hussein Obama is....and, this may simply be gilding that lily, but now we catch him lying about not being at the head of the corruption in the FBI and DoJ.

He swore that he had nothing to do with the investigation....er, 'matter'....of Hillary Clinton's law breaking with her emails....

2.“On Sept. 2, 2016 — just weeks away from election day — Ms. Page texted Mr. Strzok, her lover, about preparing a report for then-FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”
That raises questions about Mr. Obama’s involvement in the Clinton investigation, the report said.”
New texts between FBI’s Peter Strzok, Lisa Page show Obama wanted updates on Clinton investigation

3.“…reveal that President Barack Obama wanted “to know everything we’re doing” about the bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails, according to a report Wednesday.

FBI lawyer Lisa Page wrote to her lover and fellow agent Peter Strzok in September 2016 about preparing talking points for FBI Director James Comey when he updated Obama on the probe because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing,” Fox News reported.

“I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line,” he told Fox News in an interview in April 2016.

“I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop. Period, ” he said.

The FBI agents’ text messages were included in a new batch recovered as part of the Department of Justice inspector general’s investigation into how the FBI handled the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server."
https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/fbi-lovers-texts-obama-wants-to-know-everything-about-hillary-probe/

C'mon, Democrats/Liberals......put into words that shrug you've evinced about every revelation of corruption in support of a police state.

There is nothing unusual or illegal about a president wanting to be briefed on an investigation...
Obama strangled? its not as if he has a normal 18 inch "Manly Neck"...i cant even strangle a Turkey !!!!
He gets hand me downs from Michele..

Obama once denied being in the loop regarding Hillary's e-mails, however, the recent investigation of those involved going after Trump show that POTUS asked to be updated regarding the Hillary investigation.

Which then raises the question

if THAT is the case, what dimwits like you, SHOULD be asking is the WHY, then, Obama kept this little tidbit secret.......

Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July
www.latimes.com/.../la-na-essential-washington-updates-comey-fbi-launched-investig...
FBI Director James B. Comey told Congress that the FBI launched its investigation into Russian meddling in the U.S. elections nearly nine months ago. He said the FBI started investigating the matter in July and that its work was still in the early stages. He declined to say when the investigation might concluded.

The Trump Campaign Has Been Under Investigation Since July | The ...
But but but surely a sitting President should not ask for information if there's a suspicion the Russians are infiltrating or colluding in a presidential election .... I mean it just smacks of ..... treason.
Just ask Putin for Propaganda to help Obama & Clinton to interfere in our ELECTION, and Pay them for it.
Then have your stooges in The FBI and DOJ commit Treason and give a FISA JUDGE Russian Propaganda and submit False Affidavits so you can SPY on the TRUMP Campaign with Putin's Help.
And when you fail to win the Presidency, launch an Investigation based on Russian Propaganda paid for by Clinton and Obama and launder even more money for PUTIN so you can launch your COUP and Nullify an Election entirely with Putin's Help.

That's a much better plan than trying to beat President Trump in a Fair Election.
Especially when you have a candidate who can't be bothered with campaigning.

Wilson should be a hero
Here’s jugears doing what he does best
Lying with a straight face

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations

Obama wanted to be informed about everything regarding Hillary's email problems involving her use of a private server which had nothing to do with Trump or the Russians.

Obama's lies are so very obvious. Look at the below video starting at 10 minutes 25 seconds.

watch
watch

This is the rough transcript of the interview from your link:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

He gets hand me downs from Michele..
i dont think that even a pissed off Turkey can strangle Obama

He always was in THE MIX to anyone paying attention. HE ORDERED THE SPYING. HE got briefed on it DAILY BY HIS NIS Head. Susan Rice, and Briefed on it by his DOJ head Loretta Lynch, and Briefed on it, by his FBI Head, James Comey.

Obama Bin Spying contributed over $1 Million Dollars to the Russian Dossier, and then had his Sycophants Knowingly Take Russian Propaganda THAT HE PAID FOR, and Illegally Apply for a FISA Warrant to Spy on a Rival Campaign and funnel the Intel they could glean to The Clinton Campaign and The Media.

He may be the first FORMER PRESIDENT to be IMPEACHED after he has LEFT OFFICE! And he may also end up with Criminal Charges against him and Clinton.

MY GOD. THE PRESIDENT WAS INVESTIGATING RUSSIAN COLLUSION OMG OMG OMG

I guess you fucking morons thought he should just tell the FBI & DOJ to ignore it.

How about you have a meltdown about Trump & his campaign that had several proven meetings with the Russians and were caught LYING about them.
Well then right before the election why did Obama state that no other country could effect the out come of our election? If he started the investigation?

Isn't it amazing that these Moon Bats, that voted for that Obama piece of shit, are ignoring the fact that Obama was leading the corruption?

They think Obama was honest. Can you imagine stupidity like that? Mind boggling, isn't it?
I don't think anyone believes Obama is honest, even his sycophants. They have to pretend that he is so they don't look like they support a criminal.

One of the most honest and trustworthy President's we've ever had.

New text messages from FBI agents reveal Obama wanted ‘to know everything’ about Clinton email probe

Obama once denied being in the loop regarding Hillary's e-mails, however, the recent investigation of those involved going after Trump show that POTUS asked to be updated regarding the Hillary investigation.
Is there something illegal about the request?

Nothing Obama has ever done has been illegal. That would be racist.

You are forgetting the drone strikes on civilians. Loser boy.

Wilson should be a hero
Here’s jugears doing what he does best
Lying with a straight face

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations
obama's statement

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

Forum List

Back