Meanwhile...America's Favorite Lovers have just involved Obama in the FBI Text Scandal

Isn't it amazing that these Moon Bats, that voted for that Obama piece of shit, are ignoring the fact that Obama was leading the corruption?

They think Obama was honest. Can you imagine stupidity like that? Mind boggling, isn't it?

A sitting president using government agencies to spy on political opponents during a presidential election, this is why Dem's had to be defeated they are corrupt as hell.

"When asked what does Page’s text about Obama wanting to “know everything we’re doing,” means, the Texas lawmaker replied, “it means the President wants to know what they are doing to try to stop Trump...."

... in Gohmert's partisan opinion, as he extrapolated and made assumptions on intent without proof.
Regardless of what he meant, he is now involved.

Either Page lied to Obama and Obama was knowingly silent about it after the investigation started, or Obama KNOWS.

You have to be a Democrat hack to see it any other way.

"When asked what does Page’s text about Obama wanting to “know everything we’re doing,” means, the Texas lawmaker replied, “it means the President wants to know what they are doing to try to stop Trump...."

... in Gohmert's partisan opinion, as he extrapolated and made assumptions on intent without proof.

Either Page lied to Obama and Obama was knowingly silent about it after the investigation started, or Obama KNOWS.

You guys are taking a partisan politician's wild conjecture on a talk show as fact.

So the last sentence of your post is pretty funny.

You bet...I'm sure Obama just wanted to hear the details about Page's affair.

New text messages from FBI agents reveal Obama wanted ‘to know everything’ about Clinton email probe

Obama once denied being in the loop regarding Hillary's e-mails, however, the recent investigation of those involved going after Trump show that POTUS asked to be updated regarding the Hillary investigation.
Is there something illegal about the request?
nope.

but when he told the courts he didn't know about the server at all...well this proves he kinda lied. and as the trump haters tell me by the minute, lying is bad, m'kay...lying is bad.

You guys are taking a partisan politician's wild conjecture on a talk show as fact.

So the last sentence of your post is pretty funny.
You apparently can’t read.

I said either OR.

Gohmert said something much different from what I said.

A sitting president using government agencies to spy on political opponents during a presidential election, this is why Dem's had to be defeated they are corrupt as hell.
It does make you wonder why Obama didn't fix it so Hillary won, doesn't it? LOL

It was not from a lack of trying. Good thing the sonofabitch was incompetent at most things he did or else that asshole Crooked Hillary would be President.

New text messages from FBI agents reveal Obama wanted ‘to know everything’ about Clinton email probe

Obama once denied being in the loop regarding Hillary's e-mails, however, the recent investigation of those involved going after Trump show that POTUS asked to be updated regarding the Hillary investigation.
Is there something illegal about the request?
nope.

but when he told the courts he didn't know about the server at all...well this proves he kinda lied. and as the trump haters tell me by the minute, lying is bad, m'kay...lying is bad.
Are the dates available to review when he ask for info and when he claimed he knew nothing?

FOX has indicated they think this is about the Bolshevik Obama wanting to know everything about the Clinton E-Mail Investigation, but that was over on September 2.

However the Conspiracy to hang Trump with Russia Collusion had just recently begun. That's what the concsucker wanted to 'know everything about.

Noose continues to tighten.

Drain the Swamp.

Put some Democrats in Jail.

You bet...I'm sure Obama just wanted to hear the details about Page's affair.
I'm sure you're sure.

There are left wingers who are sure that Trump is a Nazi.

That doesn't make it a fact.

Does the word "fact" have any meaning at this point?

Libs have managed to devise their own definition of "facts". Much like Bill Clintons...depends on what the definition of "is" is.

Forum List

Back