Meanwhile...America's Favorite Lovers have just involved Obama in the FBI Text Scandal

I would sure like to see Obama indicted and retroactively impeached...that would be justice...He and Hillary both...

Liberals heads are going to pop

I have been waiting to see that and I have a conclusion as to why I've never witnessed it.

Moonbat heads are not hollow like they appear to be. In fact they are packed so densely full of ignorance that their heads act like miniature "black holes".

This is evidenced by the fact that no amount of truth, facts or logic can penetrate their skulls and they actually can make people around them ignorant by shutting down sources of information they're instructed to hate.

Liberal ignorance is a serious public safety issue.

It was absolute complete ignorance that allowed "people" like hitler, stalin and mao to achieve despotic power.

Informed people reject regressive policy and aren't susceptible to cults of personality.

Today Fox News reported President Obama asked the FBI for updates on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

"[Lisa] Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because 'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'" Fox News reports. "According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

But in an April 2016 interview on Fox News Sunday, then-President Obama said he "guaranteed" he was staying out of the FBI probe.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”
WALLACE: “Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?”
OBAMA: “How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.”

Flashback: Obama Insists He Doesn’t Get Involved in FBI Investigations
We all had a pretty hood idea he was a SOB. Now his minions are telling on him through their emails. But you can't blame the guy. He was probably just ensuring his piece of the Clinton Foundation pie.

Obama is guilty of being a democrat and black. To these people that's all they need to know. GUILTY!

He can claim he was "wrong" about his claim we could keep our plan/doctor but he can't deny he was up to his ass in this. The lovebirds had no idea their texts would ever come to light. He is BUSTED this time.....and notice not a peep out of the POS in the last 24 hours.

So he wanted to know the progress of the investigation?

Oh My God...it is the end of the fucking world as we know it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it."

Hypocrite.

A sitting president using government agencies to spy on political opponents during a presidential election, this is why Dem's had to be defeated they are corrupt as hell.
It does make you wonder why Obama didn't fix it so Hillary won, doesn't it? LOL

It was not from a lack of trying. Good thing the sonofabitch was incompetent at most things he did or else that asshole Crooked Hillary would be President.
How safe are we if the FBI is as incompetent as Obama? Not good.

A sitting president using government agencies to spy on political opponents during a presidential election, this is why Dem's had to be defeated they are corrupt as hell.
It does make you wonder why Obama didn't fix it so Hillary won, doesn't it? LOL

It was not from a lack of trying. Good thing the sonofabitch was incompetent at most things he did or else that asshole Crooked Hillary would be President.
How safe are we if the FBI is as incompetent as Obama? Not good.

It is not that the FBI is incompetent. They were simply corrupted by Obama.

When these stupid Moon Bats elected that idiot Obama this is what the country got in return.

Why the fear

There is no fear, there is NOT LETTING YOU BULLSHIT.

EITHER THERE IS EVIDENCE OF OBAMA INTERFERENCE, OR THERE ISN'T.

everything else is your bullshit.

Why the fear of answering this simple question?
Would the correct answer expose you as the Nazi you are?????

A simple question....so simple that I believe that even one of your limited ability can answer:

Should an individual under investigation expect, and be entitled to, impartiality by the investigating agencies?

im·par·ti·al·i·ty
imˌpärSHēˈalədē/
noun

1. equal treatment of all rivals or disputants; fairness.

If I answer it, will you answer my question, question that YOU ORIGINALLY QUOTED BUT NEVER ANSWERED?

Drop back when you grow a pair, and are prepared to answer the question.

What a fucken degenerate. I seriously don't know anyone more full of shit than you on this entire site.

--------------------------------------------------

Cliffnotes: zero evidence that Obama interfered in any investigation.

[/thread]

There can never be better evidence that I've dealt a Liberal a mortal blow than the vulgarity that boils out when I post the truth....

....I do so love watching the Left's blood boil until it vaporized into a fine, red, mist.

And another one bites the dust.

So he wanted to know the progress of the investigation?

Oh My God...it is the end of the fucking world as we know it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it."

Hypocrite.

Whoops I missed that comment! Well darn I guess he lied. Shot him now

Today Fox News reported President Obama asked the FBI for updates on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

"[Lisa] Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because 'potus wants to know everything we're doing,'" Fox News reports. "According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation."

But in an April 2016 interview on Fox News Sunday, then-President Obama said he "guaranteed" he was staying out of the FBI probe.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

OBAMA: “I can guarantee. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General [Loretta] Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it. I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department because nobody is above the law.”

It ain't so.....dummy. He was discussing Russian meddling...not Hillary. Dupe.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

False!

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

LOL, this may be the stupidest remark of the day. The very context was Hillary's email scandal. Her server nitwit.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

False!

Now, Stevie....I KNOW that you know what is false.....cuz you post false shit here just about every day. But you should check the dates of
those texts and then check the dates of the Hillary probe. It will help you.....even an idiot like you....to grasp a bit of reality.

OBAMA%2BLIAR%2B3.jpg

Here's an excerpt:

LOL, this may be the stupidest remark of the day. The very context was Hillary's email scandal. Her server nitwit.

No it wasn't.

Forum List

Back