Meanwhile - Children's hospital drops gender markers from patient wristbands

What a great achievement for the Democratic party. Thanks to Democrats we can no longer distinguish between the average boy and girl, man or woman.....

:p

What a great achievement for the Democratic party. Thanks to Democrats we can no longer distinguish between the average boy and girl, man or woman.....

^^ Another whiny snowflake freak whining about things he has only seen on his wingnut blogs but which have not affected him in any way whatsoever....

In a building full of people that supposedly work in the field of science

casty.gif
Exactly!!

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

The Transgender Brain

Try checking the DNA.

You didn’t read the articles did you? God forbid you expose yourself to information that challenges your beliefs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read others. You cannot change your sex. DNA will always identify you for what you are.

^^ Another whiny snowflake freak whining about things he has only seen on his wingnut blogs but which have not affected him in any way whatsoever....
I am sorry I offended you and your twisted view of sex/gender... :p

casty.gif
Exactly!!

The Transgender Brain

Try checking the DNA.

You didn’t read the articles did you? God forbid you expose yourself to information that challenges your beliefs

I have read others. You cannot change your sex. DNA will always identify you for what you are.
Well, that information will come in handy when talking to the zero people on the planet who don't know that or deny it.

You didn't, I was laughing at you. You get mocked here a lot and dont realize it, I think

You didn't, I was laughing at you. You get mocked here a lot and dont realize it, I think
Some snowflake who can't tell the gender of the average male or female is laughing at / mocking me...?!

Bwuhahahahaha! Good luck with that....

You think you can just change your gender and call others freaks? LMAO! If you don’t know what gender you are you’re the definition of a freak!

You think you can just change your gender and call others freaks? LMAO! If you don’t know what gender you are you’re the definition of a freak!
Liberal minority loudmouths believe they get to dictate to the rest of the country...and, unfortunately, in a lot of cases they are allowed to do so.

casty.gif
Exactly!!

The Transgender Brain

Try checking the DNA.

A man is never going to have a period, no matter what they cut off. I hear they can be quite painful. It’s really insulting to women that any man thinks he can get surgery and really be a woman.

I'm afraid all this reminds me of actor's school. In the best one's, we learn all the methods of replicating on stage what looks to an audience as if it were really being done for the first time. Oddly, this works the best when done very often in rehearsal by the very best thespians. Yet, the student is taught to become the part. The character has to come from the depths of you to come across in the strongest fashion, and we are there, after all, for 'theater', the audience, the closest thing to truth one can live for a moment.
'At the end of the day', as the saying goes, it has always been clear to me that, as much as the person being played is the actor, in that moment, there is another dimension.
Humans are complicated critters, and the brain is almost beyond its own capacities to understand itself, even physically; anatomically. As for psychology, it is re-invented with each birth. There is a consciousness within that really never sleeps. It dreams us our dreams, it remembers even events while the person is under total anesthesia. It knows 'who' we 'are'.
So, as immersed as one can possibly be in an acquired 'reality', there is the self that knows.
It is unfortunate that some of our brothers and sisters appear to suffer from a condition that so many of the rest of us can neither imagine or very much relate to. They are wished well. They must remember that they are a mighty few. They have some current waves to ride and, thus, some power. Nothing could be more ephemeral. Then, a minute percentage of the dog will be entirely unable to wag the rest of it. There are ways to deal with this 'condition' without necessarily stirring up endless hornets' nests.
Certainly, a person in need of help should be helped when possible.
Certainly, such a highly personal, individual view of 'self' and existence cannot become a standard the rest of society can adopt.

casty.gif
Exactly!!

The Transgender Brain

Try checking the DNA.

If you had read anything on the subject, you would know that no one is talking about changing DNA nor thinking that it possible. The point is that some people, at birth have a typical DNA patterns resulting in their not being clearly a male or female. However, I sure that trying to impart anything to you is a colossal waste of time.

casty.gif
Exactly!!

The Transgender Brain

Try checking the DNA.

A man is never going to have a period, no matter what they cut off. I hear they can be quite painful. It’s really insulting to women that any man thinks he can get surgery and really be a woman.
So is a post menopausal woman, still a woman? If you are going to propose that to such a woman, she just might slap you silly.

So is a post menopausal woman, still a woman? If you are going to propose that to such a woman, she just might slap you silly.
Of course, she’s lived it.

casty.gif
Exactly!!

The Transgender Brain

Try checking the DNA.

men having babies - Bing images

th
th

Meet the world's second 'pregnant man': Scott Moore expecting baby, 'Miles;' in February - report - NY Daily News

casty.gif
Exactly!!

The Transgender Brain

Try checking the DNA.

th
th

Meet the world's second 'pregnant man': Scott Moore expecting baby, 'Miles;' in February - report - NY Daily News
Science experiment?

th
th

Science experiment?
Reality.

Try checking the DNA.

th
th

Science experiment?
Reality.
Billions of people and that’s the second one. Sounds real natural. Science can do a lot of crazy stupid things.

Forum List

Back