Meanwhile - Children's hospital drops gender markers from patient wristbands

In the news today...a related story:

Lambda Legal Applauds as California Becomes First State to Guarantee Gender-Affirming Health Care for Transgender Foster Youth

Lambda Legal today added its voice to the chorus of praise for AB 2119, which was signed into law by California Governor Jerry Brown.

His signing of the bill made California the first state in the union to explicitly guarantee gender-affirming health care for transgender youth in the state’s foster care system.

AB 2119 was introduced by State Assembly member Todd Gloria and co-sponsored by Lambda Legal, Equality California, the American Civil Liberties Union of California, the National Center for Lesbian Rights and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
California? The state over run with meskins and citizens and business are leaving as fast as they can?

Lambda Legal Applauds as California Becomes First State to Guarantee Gender-Affirming Health Care for Transgender Foster Youth

Lambda Legal today added its voice to the chorus of praise for AB 2119, which was signed into law by California Governor Jerry Brown.

His signing of the bill made California the first state in the union to explicitly guarantee gender-affirming health care for transgender youth in the state’s foster care system.

AB 2119 was introduced by State Assembly member Todd Gloria and co-sponsored by Lambda Legal, Equality California, the American Civil Liberties Union of California, the National Center for Lesbian Rights and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
yep

these idiots are now full boat promoting child abuse

I'd make a snarky comment, but it really breaks me heart...
Child abuse??!! Really.?? That is idiotic.!!
what is idiotic?

giving hormone enhancers and/or blockers to pre-pubescent children; especially toddlers; is child abuse

We are knee deep in a real fight for the heart and soul of our country

quote:
The Children's Hospital of Colorado has removed gender markers from patients' wristbands as part of an effort to support their "unique gender identity."

The hospital said its staff understands that it's "not easy growing up with an expansive gender identity or expression," and "believe gender-diverse children need a stable support system as they navigate their transition."

LINK

According to Liberalism, everyone has the right to determine their own Gender. We aren't supposed to assume that just because someone has a penis they are male. Plenty of broads have male plumbing, just like plenty of dudes have female genitalia.
According to conservativism, no one has the right to self expression, identity, and values that do not fit their narrow, ridged and anti-intellectual world view

In a building full of people that supposedly work in the field of science

casty.gif
The fake "science" of tardism.

yep

what is idiotic?

giving hormone enhancers and/or blockers to pre-pubescent children; especially toddlers; is child abuse
You have no idea what you're talking about. Hormone blockers are not given toddlers. They are given to adolescents to delay puberty until they are able to make an informed decision about their own bodies. Shaming lids for their feeling and rejecting and scorning their gender identity is fucking child abuse. Yes idiotic!

The easiest way to destroy masculinity is to dilute the genders, to pretend that men and women are the same.

It appears to be working. slowly but surely.

quote:
The Children's Hospital of Colorado has removed gender markers from patients' wristbands as part of an effort to support their "unique gender identity."

The hospital said its staff understands that it's "not easy growing up with an expansive gender identity or expression," and "believe gender-diverse children need a stable support system as they navigate their transition."

LINK

According to Liberalism, everyone has the right to determine their own Gender. We aren't supposed to assume that just because someone has a penis they are male. Plenty of broads have male plumbing, just like plenty of dudes have female genitalia.
According to conservativism, no one has the right to self expression, identity, and values that do not fit their narrow, ridged and anti-intellectual world view

You have all rights to self-expression that do not intrude upon another's rights.

What you do not have is a right to acceptance of your delusion by others or the approval of it by same.

quote:

LINK

Non issue for me. I'll let you guys obsess over this.

Billions of people and that’s the second one. Sounds real natural. Science can do a lot of crazy stupid things.
Some day I hope to understand why some people are so threatened and freaked out about this sort of thing. These are transman who still have their uterus and desired to have a biological child so, actually, it is quite natural. It is their choice and nobody else's business. Chill!
They are not transmen. They are women.

quote:

LINK

the color bracelets really are not an issue; they are still identifying the babies as "boy" and "girl" on the birth certificates; but it does go to show how deranged some people are - makes fringe leftists look stupid

my real issue is with the hormone drugs for children

I cannot believe that it is happening, and I grieve for the children that are being abused in this manner; they are being used as pawns in a very sick game

yep

what is idiotic?

You have no idea what you're talking about. Hormone blockers are not given toddlers. They are given to adolescents to delay puberty until they are able to make an informed decision about their own bodies. Shaming lids for their feeling and rejecting and scorning their gender identity is fucking child abuse. Yes idiotic!
anyone that supports this is mentally deranged

why am I not surprised that you are OK with actual child abuse?

quote:

LINK

the color bracelets really are not an issue; they are still identifying the babies as "boy" and "girl" on the birth certificates; but it does go to show how deranged some people are - makes fringe leftists look stupid

I cannot believe that it is happening, and I grieve for the children that are being abused in this manner; they are being used as pawns in a very sick game

OK, I will admit that if hormone drugs are being used on babies to change it's gender, that's just going way too far. Now as for what PP said, that's another matter as these are teenagers.

Some day I hope to understand why some people are so threatened and freaked out about this sort of thing. These are transman who still have their uterus and desired to have a biological child so, actually, it is quite natural. It is their choice and nobody else's business. Chill!
They are not transmen. They are women.

Because you say so?? :iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:Appeal to ignorance logical fallacy!!

quote:

LINK

OK, I will admit that if hormone drugs are being used on babies to change it's gender, that's just going way too far. Now as for what PP said, that's another matter as these are teenagers.
It is indeed NOT happening!!

yep

what is idiotic?

Apparently you are too obsuse to have understood a fucking thing that I said. Buzz off.:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

quote:

LINK

this is a long thread and a hot topic, so I am not surprised you (or anyone) missed this

I disagree with you on teenagers, but agree that it is not as egregious for teens (still think it is horrible and should not be available for anyone under 18)

from the 1st page (but not the actual OP, read the part in red, it is from their website, mentions "children, adolescents & young adults"):

LINK

quote:
Our services

We offer trusted expertise to support patients and families on their transition journey, with services including:

Hormone therapy

During puberty, your body goes through changes because of the hormones it's producing. With hormone therapy, we can produce the secondary sex characteristics — such as voice pitch and breast development — of your desired gender expression.

Puberty blocking

Puberty-blocking medicines suppress the hormones that induce puberty. Using puberty blockers, we can avoid body changes that do not align with your identity. Consultation with therapists or socia

Oh, and guess what. We're not just talking about 18+ year-olds here.

quote:
We are the only comprehensive care center in the Rocky Mountain region specifically set up for gender-diverse children, adolescents and young adults. We embrace you for who you are, so you can become who you’ve been all along: your true self.

yep

what is idiotic?

Apparently you are too obsuse to have understood a fucking thing that I said. Buzz off.:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:
I should not have said toddlers, because I do not know that for sure; they do say "children" though

and blocking puberty is horrible, and yes, constitutes child abuse

the frontal lobe is not fully developed until the 20's for most people; adolescents and teens can be unduly influenced by peers and parents (like trans-gendered or gay activist parents with an agenda)

I have provided proof from the hospital's own website that this type of treatment is available to children; on page 1 and just now

When I was a kid, if I told my parents "I am a girl", they would have just told me "no, you are a boy" and that would be that. They would have laid down the law.

Modern Libtard parents think its appropriate to feed a delusional child dangerous hormones, and what's even worse is there are Quacks out there would will actually prescribe a little kid massive doses of these drugs.

what is idiotic?

I should not have said toddlers, because I do not know that for sure; they do say "children" though

and blocking puberty is horrible, and yes, constitutes child abuse

the frontal lobe is not fully developed until the 20's for most people; adolescents and teens can be unduly influenced by peers and parents (like trans-gendered or gay activist parents with an agenda)

I have provided proof from the hospital's own website that this type of treatment is available to children; on page 1 and just now
Thank you for admitting your foolish mistake with regards to toddles. Common sense should have told you that there would be no reason to give hormone blockers to young kids

Regarding older children, I fully acknowledge that they may be given these treatments and I explained the reason. It is accepted medical practice. I worked in Child Protective Services and it not considered child abuse in my state and I don't know of any place that it is.

You're saying that it is child abuse is presenting and opinion as a fact

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When I was a kid, if I told my parents "I am a girl", they would have just told me "no, you are a boy" and that would be that. They would have laid down the law.

Modern Libtard parents think its appropriate to feed a delusional child dangerous hormones, and what's even worse is there are Quacks out there would will actually prescribe a little kid massive doses of these drugs.

Rightard parents do the same thing or they end up at a funeral because their kid commits suicide.

Forum List

Back