Meanwhile - Children's hospital drops gender markers from patient wristbands

You didn’t read the articles did you? God forbid you expose yourself to information that challenges your beliefs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read others. You cannot change your sex. DNA will always identify you for what you are.

men having babies - Bing images

th
th

Meet the world's second 'pregnant man': Scott Moore expecting baby, 'Miles;' in February - report - NY Daily News
Science experiment?
Reality.
Billions of people and that’s the second one. Sounds real natural. Science can do a lot of crazy stupid things.
Some day I hope to understand why some people are so threatened and freaked out about this sort of thing. These are transman who still have their uterus and desired to have a biological child so, actually, it is quite natural. It is their choice and nobody else's business. Chill!

Billions of people and that’s the second one. Sounds real natural. Science can do a lot of crazy stupid things.
Some day I hope to understand why some people are so threatened and freaked out about this sort of thing. These are transman who still have their uterus and desired to have a biological child so, actually, it is quite natural. It is their choice and nobody else's business. Chill!
Still have uterus? So you mean a woman?

Oh Christ you are hopelessly obtuse!

Oh Christ you are hopelessly obtuse!

Yes I live in the real world.

In a building full of people that supposedly work in the field of science

casty.gif
Exactly!!

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

The Transgender Brain

Try checking the DNA.

You didn’t read the articles did you? God forbid you expose yourself to information that challenges your beliefs

I have read others. You cannot change your sex. DNA will always identify you for what you are.

If you had read anything on the subject, you would know that no one is talking about changing DNA nor thinking that it possible. The point is that some people, at birth have a typical DNA patterns resulting in their not being clearly a male or female. However, I sure that trying to impart anything to you is a colossal waste of time.

It's an aberration, not a normal state of affairs. Sorry.

Some evidence for your claim of "unclear" DNA please, not that it makes a difference.

In a building full of people that supposedly work in the field of science

casty.gif
Exactly!!

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

The Transgender Brain

Try checking the DNA.

th
th

Meet the world's second 'pregnant man': Scott Moore expecting baby, 'Miles;' in February - report - NY Daily News

Surgical mimicry is no more than an upgraded Halloween costume.

We are knee deep in a real fight for the heart and soul of our country

quote:
The Children's Hospital of Colorado has removed gender markers from patients' wristbands as part of an effort to support their "unique gender identity."

The hospital said its staff understands that it's "not easy growing up with an expansive gender identity or expression," and "believe gender-diverse children need a stable support system as they navigate their transition."

LINK
Hey dumbass. The wristband thing is for one clinic inside the hospital. Not the entire hospital.

The clinic is the TRUE Center for Gender Diversity clinic.

Duh.

Fox News catastrophically fails again.

Did Fox play doom music when the firebell over your cot went off?

"I'm Brett Bair and here is your daily fauxrage!"

A person can "be" whomever and whatever he or she wishes to.
A person cannot expect that the rest of creation will conform.
Humankind has not as yet integrated all we know about our potential. If adults don't know this, how much less children?

Much like the hunted wild tiger, you are intellectually unable to cross the delicate fabric of the while cloth ideological fence the hunters of indecision and ignominious open mindedness have trapped your mind within the boundaries of, regardless of how sharp you think your claws.

If you had read anything on the subject, you would know that no one is talking about changing DNA nor thinking that it possible. The point is that some people, at birth have a typical DNA patterns resulting in their not being clearly a male or female. However, I sure that trying to impart anything to you is a colossal waste of time.

Some evidence for your claim of "unclear" DNA please, not that it makes a difference.
Again, it's apparent that you are too intellectually lazy and deficient- indeed too incurious to have bothered to read what I posted. Nothing that I present would make a difference because you and your ilk are too invested in your ridged and narrow opinions and too fearful of facts that might challenge those views.

Last edited:
Try checking the DNA.

Again, it's apparent that you are too intellectually lazy and deficient, too incurious to have bother to read what I posted. Nothing that I present would make a difference because you and your ilk are too invested in your ridged and narrow opinions and too fearful of facts that might challenge those views.

What you've posted in the past turned out to have all the depth and veracity of Mad Magazine. Less, in fact.

I notice also you do not support your claim. Typical, that.

th
th

Surgical mimicry is no more than an upgraded Halloween costume.
Thank you for that brilliant and cogent analysis of the complexity of human sexuality and gender identity. Obviously you did a lot of research and put a lot of thought into the subject. As always you go above and beyond to contribute to a thorough understanding of the subject. You consistently do your part to raise the level of intellectual discourse and inquiry on the USMB. May the Gods and Goddesses bless you always. Have a wonderful evening.

Again, it's apparent that you are too intellectually lazy and deficient, too incurious to have bother to read what I posted. Nothing that I present would make a difference because you and your ilk are too invested in your ridged and narrow opinions and too fearful of facts that might challenge those views.

What you've posted in the past turned out to have all the depth and veracity of Mad Magazine. Less, in fact.

What I posted did not support my claim that there are genetic and other biological causes for gender dysphoria? If that is what you think, it's because you are probobly still reading at a first grade level. Not my problem. Get mommy or daddy to help you , son . And put down the Mad Magazine.

What I posted did not support my claim that there are genetic and other biological causes for gender dysphoria? If that is what you think, it's because you are probobly still reading at a first grade level. Not my problem. Get mommy or daddy to help you , son . And put down the Mad Magazine.

You are face down in the gene pool. It is no fault of mine.

You are face down in the gene pool. It is no fault of mine.
upload_2018-9-26_6-44-12.jpeg

th

In the news today...a related story:

Lambda Legal Applauds as California Becomes First State to Guarantee Gender-Affirming Health Care for Transgender Foster Youth

Lambda Legal today added its voice to the chorus of praise for AB 2119, which was signed into law by California Governor Jerry Brown.

His signing of the bill made California the first state in the union to explicitly guarantee gender-affirming health care for transgender youth in the state’s foster care system.

AB 2119 was introduced by State Assembly member Todd Gloria and co-sponsored by Lambda Legal, Equality California, the American Civil Liberties Union of California, the National Center for Lesbian Rights and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.

quote:
The Children's Hospital of Colorado has removed gender markers from patients' wristbands as part of an effort to support their "unique gender identity."

The hospital said its staff understands that it's "not easy growing up with an expansive gender identity or expression," and "believe gender-diverse children need a stable support system as they navigate their transition."

LINK

According to Liberalism, everyone has the right to determine their own Gender. We aren't supposed to assume that just because someone has a penis they are male. Plenty of broads have male plumbing, just like plenty of dudes have female genitalia.

Lambda Legal Applauds as California Becomes First State to Guarantee Gender-Affirming Health Care for Transgender Foster Youth

Lambda Legal today added its voice to the chorus of praise for AB 2119, which was signed into law by California Governor Jerry Brown.

His signing of the bill made California the first state in the union to explicitly guarantee gender-affirming health care for transgender youth in the state’s foster care system.

AB 2119 was introduced by State Assembly member Todd Gloria and co-sponsored by Lambda Legal, Equality California, the American Civil Liberties Union of California, the National Center for Lesbian Rights and the Los Angeles LGBT Center.
yep

these idiots are now full boat promoting child abuse

I'd make a snarky comment, but it really breaks me heart...

quote:

LINK

According to Liberalism, everyone has the right to determine their own Gender. We aren't supposed to assume that just because someone has a penis they are male. Plenty of broads have male plumbing, just like plenty of dudes have female genitalia.

Their love of science is legendary. :auiqs.jpg:

quote:

LINK
They will however be tatooed on their forehead with "has dick" and "has no dick" as appropriate.

yep

these idiots are now full boat promoting child abuse

I'd make a snarky comment, but it really breaks me heart...
Child abuse??!! Really.?? That is idiotic.!!

Forum List

Back