Meanwhile, in fdr's Concentration Camps....

When Japanese don't act right we react with our gut. ....

"Roger Daniels (1993) revealed that the same day that Executive Order 9066 was signed the U.S. Army Intelligence Agency stated that “mass evaluation was unnecessary” (p. 47). Even the office of Naval Intelligence (NI) as well had stated that there was no evidence of sabotage, espionage and spying on the part of the Japanese Americans residing on the West Coast."

http://www.ijhssnet.com/journals/Vol_2_No_5_March_2012/8.pdf
How did they know? We're [sic] they spying on Japanese Americans?

Yes.

That fucking scumbag FDR knew there was very little risk in the Japanese-American population (far less than in the much, much, much larger German-American population, for example) and persisted with his racist, unconstitutional, anti-American crimes.

"That, in short, the entire "Japanese Problem" has been magnified out of its true proportion, largely because of the physical characteristics of the people; that it is no more serious that the problems of the German, Italian, and Communistic portions of the United States population, and, finally that it should be handled on the basis of the individual, regardless of citizenship, and not on a racial basis."

Ringle Report on Japanese Internment

I just got through talking to 85 year old Japanese man and his wife. They both survived those bloody internment camps, like the beautiful old souls they are. Stoic and humble. Not bitter and mean. There was no reason for the internment camps, none. It breaks your heart the truth in that. No valid reason for internment camps. None.

Last edited:

"Roger Daniels (1993) revealed that the same day that Executive Order 9066 was signed the U.S. Army Intelligence Agency stated that “mass evaluation was unnecessary” (p. 47). Even the office of Naval Intelligence (NI) as well had stated that there was no evidence of sabotage, espionage and spying on the part of the Japanese Americans residing on the West Coast."

Yes.
Ur gay

I just got through talking to 85 year old Japanese man and his wife. They both survived those bloody internment camps, like the beautiful old souls they are. Stoic and humble. Not bitter and mean. There was no reason for the internment camps, none. It breaks your heart the truth in that. No valid reason for internment camps. None.
------------------------------- these leftie liar are 'fos' , no matter the right ot wrong of 'jap' internment , the camps were not BLOODY .

------------------------------- these leftie liar are 'fos' , no matter the right ot wrong of 'jap' internment , the camps were not BLOODY .

And they didn't separate children from their parents.

Battling fascism and oppression around the world, and that villain fdr was building concentration camps right here in the US.

Survivor recalls life in internment camp for Japanese-Americans Japan Today Japan News and Discussion

http://www.japantoday.com/category/...ul-truths-about-japanese-american-internment/

"Attempting escape, resisting orders, and treason were all punishable by death in internment camps. Guards would face little consequence for killing without just cause.

A mentally ill man in his mid-forties, Ichiro Shimoda, was shot trying to escape in 1942. He’d attempted suicide twice since entering the camp, and the guards were well aware of his mental illness. That same year, two Californians were killed during an alleged escape attempt from the Lourdsburg, New Mexico camp. It was later revealed that Hirota Isomura and Toshiro Kobata were both extremely weak upon arrival—too weak to walk, much less escape.

A handful of guards went to court for their wrongdoings but with disappointing results. One guard was tried for the 1943 murder of an elderly chef named James Hatsuki Wakasa. He was found not guilty. Private Bernard Goe was also tried after killing Shoichi James Okamoto. Goe was acquitted and fined for unauthorized use of government property. The amount: $1—the cost of the bullet used to kill the victim."
Thank you for bringing that up...a time in our history that we KNOW was wrong.

The US government suppressed for months the first eyewitness accounts of the 1942 Bataan death march in the Philippines on which so many captured American GIs perished, and news of the beheadings of shot-down aircrew.

Read more: Beheaded at whim and worked to death Japan s repugnant treatment of Allied PoWs Daily Mail Online
039japanbeheading_468x620.jpg

The Japanese maltreated captives as a matter of policy, not necessity. The casual sadism was so widespread, that it must be considered institutional.

There were so many arbitrary beheadings, clubbings and bayonetings that it is impossible to dismiss these as unauthorised initiatives by individual officers and men.

I don't condone the internment camps, but I also was not alive to hear of the beheadings, etc. of our men over in Japan. I do know the rage I have felt of those beheaded and burned alive by ISIS.
I remember us convicting Japanese for waterboarding as torture too.

FDR: he did concentration camps like a real Progressive

Yes.
Ur gay

...says the old, closet-case ‘confirmed bachelor.’

7 Americans shot dead by concentration camp guards might say otherwise.

Neither does trump.

Neither does trump.
Are you a liar or just uninformed?

Trump should end policy on family separation, says Koch-backed group and business leaders
  • Members of the business community are voicing their outrage at President Donald Trump's new immigration policy of separating children from their parents at the border, including a group being funded by billionaire industrialists Charles and David Koch.
  • The Libre Initiative, a nonprofit group financially backed by the Koch brothers, called on the Trump administration on Tuesday to reverse course on what's been called a zero tolerance immigration policy, which forces children to part ways with their families if they illegally cross the border.
This is coming from the Koch brothers, not liberals you fucking idiot.

Neither does trump.

So do you agree with this former WW2 internment camp survivor or not?

George Takei: Trump border policy worse than Japanese internment camps

Where is your outrage about what Trump's doing?

You remind me of Jews. They don't care if Africans are being slaughtered. As long as it's not Jews they seem to not care. Well you've gone on and on about FDR and what he did to Japanese Americans but you don't seem to mind what happens to Mexican people. Interesting. Seems your compassion has borders and you don't even care about half of America so really you are a typical Republican. You only care about your own.

If parents didn’t drag young children to illegal border crossing, the chances of their being separated would be very, very small. A choice.

An act of irresponsibility on the part of the parents (when real parents are actually involved), not pro-active aggression by their own government based on racism and greed.

Last edited:

Neither does trump.
You have your head too far up Trumps ass to see clearly.

Here is what Trump said, and what the reality is.

Trump said the family separations at the border are "a result of Democrat-supported loopholes in our federal laws" that he said could be easily changed.

The reality: Trump's administration made a decision to prosecute 100% of adults caught crossing the border illegally even if they came with children, and thus are separating parents from their kids at the border with no clear plan to reunite them after the parents return from jail and court proceedings.

If parents didn’t drag young children to illegal border crossing, the chances of their being separated would be very, very small. A choice.
I agree with that. I'm hoping his cruelty is effective in lowing the number of illegals that come into our country.

If Japs didn't bomb us at Pearl Harbor we wouldn't have had to lock up Jap Americans. A choice Japs made.

And just like the babies are innocent victims, so were Jap Americans after their motherland pearl harbored us.

Forum List

Back