Meanwhile, In Philadelphia

I like National Concealed carry with permit. If trained, tested, passed locally and signed off by Department of Homeland Security, you should be licensed to carry in all 50 states, not just the 33 that presently recognize and accept conscealed carry permits of other states.

And do away that that federal "Gun Free School Zone" law. That hasn't save any lives, just made for easier targets. Post offices too. If some idiot is going to rob a post office, they're sure as hell going to ignore that little sign with the picture of the snub-nosed revolver on it. The one that's hanging in every post office.

And do away that that federal "Gun Free School Zone" law. That hasn't save any lives, just made for easier targets. Post offices too. If some idiot is going to rob a post office, they're sure as hell going to ignore that little sign with the picture of the snub-nosed revolver on it. The one that's hanging in every post office.
For permit holders, I have no problem with that.

Secure the border, death penalty for drug dealers, more money for law enforcement, national concealed carry, but enforce the existing gun laws as they should be.

To start with.

I will never ever visit a leftist city or state again the rest of my life.
Bank on it.

I just said it just now but it's worth repeating....

The Banana Republic of USA under the Potato.

Going from bad to worse.

Philly has been a shithole as long as I have been alive. It is like Balitmore but grimier. Feels like you could die of toxic mold just looking at anything in that city it is so covered in funk.

That said, had a few okay nights down on South Street during my misspent youth

Forum List

Back