Mearsheimer on US Blame for Starting the War.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Why is it so important that the truth is once again exposed now?

Because US politics on the domestic scene has provided momentum for hearing the true facts. Trump's best ace in the hole, if he even has such a thing, is in him taking an antiwar position on the war.

Will Trump be able to summon up the balls it takes to blow the whistle on his own country?

Would he receive a surge of support for doing it?

And would he survive to benefit from telling it like it was??

Biden wanted this war to begin...
Its an excuse for his lousy job performance.... and economy and inflation....
Right!

You've accidentally, or ignorantly, confirmed an indictment of your country on yet another war of aggression!

I've warned you all repeatedly to allow your brains to kick into gear before your gums start a flapping!

And now, can you get on board with Trump being antiwar? You can be a leader. Most are still confused over saying the wrong thing!

It isn't the US, but NATO.

We cannot blame the US when NATO walked all over the USA, with the approval of the left, when Trump was President.

NATO has been out of control for a decade or more and their continued expansion and power grabs will eventually plunge the entire world into a devastating war.

Right!

You've accidentally, or ignorantly, confirmed an indictment of your country on yet another war of aggression!

I've warned you all repeatedly to allow your brains to kick into gear before your gums start a flapping!

And now, can you get on board with Trump being antiwar? You can be a leader. Most are still confused over saying the wrong thing!
What?...... :eusa_think:

Will Trump be able
Trump had NOTHING to do with the war, duck. Trump kept peace with Russia, N. Korea, and Syria while deescalating Iraq and brokering a withdrawal from Afghanistan (that Biden and the democrats fucked up royally). You are a moron and every time you post your anti American hatred it becomes more evident.

Because US politics on the domestic scene has provided momentum for hearing the true facts. Trump's best ace in the hole, if he even has such a thing, is in him taking an antiwar position on the war.

Will Trump be able to summon up the balls it takes to blow the whistle on his own country?

Turdeau, the Canadians and the rest of the deadbeat members of NATO can kiss the American's ass. You've been sucking at the tit that is the US taxpayer for seventy years. Fuck NATO, you deadbeats can sink on your own.

The truth is always important. Of course we seldom get the truth from our corrupt government and media.

Don had his chance to push an anti-war platform and he failed. Much like dumb Joe, his cabinet was full of neocon warmongers. Yet another thing they have in common.

We cannot blame the US when NATO walked all over the USA, with the approval of the left, when Trump was President.

NATO has been out of control for a decade or more and their continued expansion and power grabs will eventually plunge the entire world into a devastating war.
The USA is Nato! I do not even need read op's link, I know the USA did this, Trump had absolutely no hand in it aside from his attempt to stop the pipeline of corruption between the US senate and Ukraine, he I think underestimated the depth of this corruption, or perhaps he underestimated the response from that totally corrupt senate for being threatened by his and Rudy's poking around in that Ukraine corruption!

All that said, this war was begun by Obama/Biden in 2013/14 when they had CIA overturn lawfully elected president and then ran him out of Ukraine because he was pro-Russian, Ukraine is/was Russia's sphere of influence, and the totally corrupt US senate usurped that from them via an endless Nato expansion, expansion which was never necessary. Putins troops didn't begin massing to invade Ukraine until it was obvious Biden would be cheated into office and would of course pick right up where he and Obama left off, that deed sealed the deal because Putin knew exactly how fundamentally corrupt Biden is, every international political figure knew this.

I could go far deeper into this but there is no point, no fascist democrat cares, for all others who do, know this, we are the bad guys in this terrible war, most just refuse to accept just how evil these people truly are, and make no mistake, this terrible corruption was not nearly restricted to just fascist democrats, Mcconnell, Graham, Romney, ect ect, all were/are heavily vested in this, what do folk think FTX was doing anyway???

Last edited:

Blame-America-Cover.jpg

Right!

blame-america-first.png

You know what facts are no??? Well America is to blame in this thing, its just indisputable fact, certainly democrats are as even knowing those facts not fucking one of them would turn on the one party and its Maoist hold upon them! Ukraine is a refuge for Nazis, the real deal, not just conservatives you don't like and call Nazis, but rather the absolute real deal in Nazis... :wink:

You know what facts are no??? Well America is to blame in this thing, its just indisputable fact, certainly democrats are as even knowing those facts not fucking one of them would turn on the one party and its Maoist hold upon them! Ukraine is a refuge for Nazis, the real deal, not just conservatives you don't like and call Nazis, but rather the absolute real deal in Nazis... :wink:
Um...retard?

Putin invaded Ukraine. Maybe you heard. And he has been committing war crimes ever since.

As for Nazis, you are such a dupe. You should look into the Wagner Group.

Bullshit.

Read the Wolfowitz Doctrine.

I never thought I would live to see the party of Reagan become the mouthpieces for a KGB thug who is trying to reconstitute the USSR.

This is incredible.

The USA is Nato! I do not even need read op's link, I know the USA did this, Trump had absolutely no hand in it aside from his attempt to stop the pipeline of corruption between the US senate and Ukraine, he I think underestimated the depth of this corruption, or perhaps he underestimated the response from that totally corrupt senate for being threatened by his and Rudy's poking around in that Ukraine corruption!

All that said, this war was begun by Obama/Biden in 2013/14 when they had CIA overturn lawfully elected president and then ran him out of Ukraine because he was pro-Russian, Ukraine is/was Russia's sphere of influence, and the totally corrupt US senate usurped that from them via an endless Nato expansion, expansion which was never necessary. Putins troops didn't begin massing to invade Ukraine until it was obvious Biden would be cheated into office and would of course pick right up where he and Obama left off, that deed sealed the deal because Putin knew exactly how fundamentally corrupt Biden is, every international political figure knew this.

I could go far deeper into this but there is no point, no fascist democrat cares, for all others who do, know this, we are the bad guys in this terrible war, most just refuse to accept just how evil these people truly are, and make no mistake, this terrible corruption was not nearly restricted to just fascist democrats, Mcconnell, Graham, Romney, ect ect, all were/are heavily vested in this, what do folk think FTX was doing anyway???
Thread win.

So at least we know now that America's rightists are divided on Biden's war.

Can they deny the demonrats the funding for the war?

Trump can ride the coattails of an antiwar R party if the R's have it in themselves to object.

Forum List

Back