Media Cover Up

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Have you noticed that no reporter has ever asked Obama or Hillary any questions about the biggest scandal in the history of our country?
The Press is supposed to be protecting the citizens, not the corrupt Dem politicians.

Have you noticed that no reporter has ever asked Obama or Hillary any questions about the biggest scandal in the history of our country?
The Press is supposed to be protecting the citizens, not the corrupt Dem politicians.

I thought the biggest scandal perpetrated by Obama/Hillary was the IRS scandal?...no wait, Benghazi?...no wait, Fast and Furious?...no wait, ChemTrails?....wait that wasn't Obama.
Whelp, there's a reason no one asks. Because it doesn't exist. I find it funny that the NY Post is now jockeying for the same slice of the Trump sewer fed deplorables as Newsmax and OAN.
Fox needs to re-up its chum. :)

Dude you had 12 years to nab them if they were to be nabbed, 4 of them under trumpet rule and the rest of us got to see gobs of investigations, and the Hill testifying multiple time before congressional committees, all with no charges recommended to justice department. And, if you were not watching, we just had an election, neither one was in and it was won by Joe Biden, who served under Obama. Whare you been Paul Revere? I suspect you missed your shot. Try to keep up.

I thought the biggest scandal perpetrated by Obama/Hillary was the IRS scandal?...no wait, Benghazi?...no wait, Fast and Furious?...no wait, ChemTrails?....wait that wasn't Obama.
Whelp, there's a reason no one asks. Because it doesn't exist. I find it funny that the NY Post is now jockeying for the same slice of the Trump sewer fed deplorables as Newsmax and OAN.
Fox needs to re-up its chum. :)
The biggest scandal in US history if the combination of all these things. To sum up, the biggest scandal in US history, is the existence of the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back