Media going All In with “Tulsa Race Massacre” story

A black man attacks a white girl, tear her clothes, scratches her face and hands as she fights him. She screams for her life, a store clerk arrives and black man flees.

But it’s not a sexual assault.

Gotta love liberals these days.

What it is not is rape.

In the OP you said "The fact of the matter is a black teen raped a white girl...". That was an outright lie. Of course, you also said you hated liars, which is obviously not true.
It was a sexual assault for sure. Are you denying that?
Would the black man be scoping out the halls to see if anyone else was around so he could scratch the face of a white man if it wasn’t a girl?
Why would a black boy touch a white girl given the racial climate of the time?

And why do you think that would justify a massacre of 300 and an entire neighborhood razed to the ground?

So the “racial climate” (whatever that is) prevented all interracial crimes?

Interesting. Any proof of that?

Proof? LMAO!! Like the proof you have that a white girl was raped?

Only if you engage in binary thinking instead of probabilities
Yes I did think about it. And the most probable scenario is the black guy tried to rape her, did in fact sexually assault her because he thought no one was around and he could rape her in an elevator. She screamed, help came from a nearby man. The perp fled like they always do when caught red-handed. He was caught, identified by the clerk and the girl. He admitted to putting his hands on her.

So yea, I’m going with he was guilty. I don’t a shit what lame stories you lefties have to concoct to fit your narrative that he was a sweet innocent black kid who was framed by white supremacists.

All you know is it was a white girl and a black boy. And you are all too happy to assume him guilty. And you said it was a fact that he raped her.

Yes I did think about it. And the most probable scenario is the black guy tried to rape her, did in fact sexually assault her because he thought no one was around and he could rape her in an elevator. She screamed, help came from a nearby man. The perp fled like they always do when caught red-handed. He was caught, identified by the clerk and the girl. He admitted to putting his hands on her.

So yea, I’m going with he was guilty. I don’t a shit what lame stories you lefties have to concoct to fit your narrative that he was a sweet innocent black kid who was framed by white supremacists.

All you know is it was a white girl and a black boy. And you are all too happy to assume him guilty. And you said it was a fact that he raped her.
He sexually assaulted her. You can play semantics all you want. No shit it’s my opinion she was raped. You can pretend he was innocent all you want, but don’t state it as fact. The facts show he assaulted her, because she was a girl. Sexually assaulting someone IS rape. Making sexual contact without consent IS rape. He put his hands on her in a sexual manner. That was rape.

Unless of course you’re going to argue he would had done all these things if it had been a black man in the elevator. Quite frankly I don’t care what lame shit you come up with.

He sexually assaulted her. You can play semantics all you want. No shit it’s my opinion she was raped. You can pretend he was innocent all you want, but don’t state it as fact. The facts show he assaulted her, because she was a girl. Sexually assaulting someone IS rape. Making sexual contact without consent IS rape. He put his hands on her in a sexual manner. That was rape.

Unless of course you’re going to argue he would had done all these things if it had been a black man in the elevator. Quite frankly I don’t care what lame shit you come up with.

LMAO!! Oh, so it is your opinion that he raped her? Even though no rape happened? In your OP you said it was a FACT that a white girl was raped, but now it is an opinion? And based, not on facts, but on your hatred of black people.

You are a liar. That much is obvious.

Liberals are always lying and they continue the record with this Tulsa narrative.

Black arrested for assaulting a White chick.

Negroes shows up with guns and the law ask them to disarm but they shoot White people.

Then the White people got some payback.

This is back when Whites had moral clarity and weren't going to let the Negroes get away with killing Whites, unlike what they do nowadays.

Liberals are always lying and they continue the record with this Tulsa narrative.

Negroes shows up with guns and the law ask them to disarm but they shoot White people.

This is back when Whites had moral clarity and weren't going to let the Negroes get away with killing Whites, unlike what they do nowadays.

Not quite what happened.

There was something that happened in the elevator between the white girl and the black boy. It was not rape, and the police said it was not assault. The boy was arrested.

Then a mob of white men showed up demanding the boy be released to them. This is part of the record from the sheriff. They put the boy upstairs to protect him. When word got out that there was a lynch mob at the courthouse, a mob of 25 or so black men went to the courthouse. They offered the sheriff their help in keeping the boy safe. The sheriff turned them down and told them to go home. They did go home. All of that happened before 9pm and is on record.

After 10pm, a mob of 75 or so black men went back to the courthouse. They were met by a mob of 1,500 or so white men. Most of the men in both groups were armed. Many of the white men had been armed by city officials of Tulsa. Again, this is part of the record.

As far as "letting Negroes get away with" things. Are you saying that the lynch mob was right?

Let's put this to an end. This is about invaders burning whole blocks of a neighborhood and burning it to the ground and killing people wholesale. Arguing that a sexual assault occurred among two peope doesn't cut it.

American men who are white have historically not paid any attention to sexual crimes committed against females of any skin color, including white women, by white men. Much of the time who gets the blame among whites? White women

You just admitted that Trump is a rapist, according to his own comments.

What comments?

What comments?

That he must kiss and fondle people when he is attracted to them. He said this stuff on the air. He deliberately entered dressing rooms where young women were changing.

What comments?

That he must kiss and fondle people when he is attracted to them. He said this stuff on the air. He deliberately entered dressing rooms where young women were changing.

And remember, as you said, many times the rape is not reported.

A victim of a white rapist gets comments about the clothes she was wearing, what she was doing there, was she flirting, did she tempt him. How many rape kits go untested because nobody gives a damn.

But an accusation that a black man raped a white woman is a great excuse for anti-black violence. Black man faces a terrible fate. White woman gets used like a toy.

Not quite what happened.

There was something that happened in the elevator between the white girl and the black boy. It was not rape, and the police said it was not assault. The boy was arrested.

Then a mob of white men showed up demanding the boy be released to them. This is part of the record from the sheriff. They put the boy upstairs to protect him. When word got out that there was a lynch mob at the courthouse, a mob of 25 or so black men went to the courthouse. They offered the sheriff their help in keeping the boy safe. The sheriff turned them down and told them to go home. They did go home. All of that happened before 9pm and is on record.

After 10pm, a mob of 75 or so black men went back to the courthouse. They were met by a mob of 1,500 or so white men. Most of the men in both groups were armed. Many of the white men had been armed by city officials of Tulsa. Again, this is part of the record.
You left out the part where the Negroes started shooting Whites. You also forgot to mention that the Sheriff tried to disarm the Negro mob and they refused and that is when the shooting started. The Whites were not armed.

The Negroes started the whole damn thing and they paid the price.

We should have done the same thing to the Negroes the first time they go vicious with the BLM insurrection. That would have saved a lives and damage.

As far as "letting Negroes get away with" things. Are you saying that the lynch mob was right?

It wasn't a "lynch mob". They were kicking Negro ass after the Negroes killed Whites.

Forum List

Back