Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

So you're a liar.

None of them ever discussed this with Pelosi before the riot began.
Is that what the Daily Operating Procedure tells us?

Have we subpoenaed Nancy Pelosi, or her records, to see if this is true? Are you making up something because you believe.

They report to Pelosi, this was the biggest event of the year, they had security briefings that stated there was the potential of violence and danger, and you claim they would not mention this to the person they reported to?

Or, Nancy Pelosi which was briefed on all the potential dangers, did nothing, kept it to herself?

Oh excuse me. He's a professor of Constitutional law at George Washington Law school and waaaayyy more intelligent about these matters than you twats will ever be.
He's kind of a hack who likes being on TV more than he likes being accurate.

How many times have we deployed 10,000 National Guard been at the Capitol to provide security to events?

Is that what the Daily Operating Procedure tells us?

Have we subpoenaed Nancy Pelosi, or her records, to see if this is true? Are you making up something because you believe.

They report to Pelosi, this was the biggest event of the year, they had security briefings that stated there was the potential of violence and danger, and you claim they would not mention this to the person they reported to?

Or, Nancy Pelosi which was briefed on all the potential dangers, did nothing, kept it to herself?
That's what the Seargent At Arms testified to. Go ahead and provide any evidence you have if you want to accuse them of lying.

I really don't expect that the Speaker would have in depth conversations about Capitol security. That's really not their expertise. That's what the Police Board is for.

No one is talking about invading “the legislative branch of government” you dope
Everyone is dumbass, what the fuck do you think calling the protest an insurrection, is?

What do we call the Executive Branch ordering the military onto the Legislative Branch's Capitol Grounds after Nancy Pelosi explicitly stated, NO NATIONAL GUARD.

It is called an invasion, Pelosi said no, and no means no

No. Thank them for sounding the alarm, showing what was happening live, and keeping up the pressure on those that attacked the capital on Jan 6. Punish the trumpers on Election Day, that support what was done at our capital, during their attack.
They failed to do their job by design.
Then the democrats put up a fence around the capitol, waiting for the next wave of Japanese planes to attack except democrats knew there was no second wave. Democrats created the first wave and they knew it was all for show and propaganda.
You’re either a slow-witted dupe or an extremely dishonest person. I’d say you’re both.

Everyone is dumbass, what the fuck do you think calling the protest an insurrection, is?

What do we call the Executive Branch ordering the military onto the Legislative Branch's Capitol Grounds after Nancy Pelosi explicitly stated, NO NATIONAL GUARD.

It is called an invasion, Pelosi said no, and no means no
Pelosi did no such thing. You seem very confused… and very stupid

I really don't expect that the Speaker would have in depth conversations about Capitol security. That's really not their expertise. That's what the Police Board is for.
You dont expect? The government does not operate under your expectations.
It is not the Police Board, it is the Capitol Police Board

Not congresses expertise? Yet they wrote the rules, regulations, and laws as well as approved the daily and emergency operating procedures that the Capitol Police follow.

You dont expect the Seargent at Arms to brief Nancy Pelosi during an emergency? You really dont know anything about what went on, how the government operates.

Oh excuse me. He's a professor of Constitutional law at George Washington Law school and waaaayyy more intelligent about these matters than you twats will ever be.
You don’t even know who he is.

You thought he was a judge

you do not quote me so why would I quote you, you said all those things, the same as you made claims against me

Boo Who, crying about getting a taste of his/her own medicine.
Hahahaha of course I quoted you...... and provided links to sources as well. You simply can't back up your claims, so you double and triple down.

He's kind of a hack who likes being on TV more than he likes being accurate.

How many times have we deployed 10,000 National Guard been at the Capitol to provide security to events?
You're dismissed. What an ignorant post.

Forum List

Back