Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

This isn't about what the National Guard was going to do. It's about what Trump intended. We get that intention from the testimony.

You are a PDS loon who made up an entire conspiracy about Pelosi wanting to have a riot with no basis in fact.

Well what did he intend, tell us what his nefarious plans were exactly. How was the NG being present going to help him?

Would love to but Trump and his loyalists refused to cooperate and turn anything over.

The testimony from the video shows that Trump said to do "anything" to protect the rioters. Didn't you watch it?
Trump never said to protect the rioters. That's a lie.

How many times did Faux Not News repeat that lie for ya'll?

Neither Pelosi nor McConnell refused the NG.

"Capitol Police Chief Sund asks the House and Senate sergeant-at-arms about the possibility of placing the D.C. National Guard on standby, in case the Capitol Police needed quick backup. In an interview with the Washington Post published on Jan. 10, Sund says they were hesitant to agree. According to the article, “House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving said he wasn’t comfortable with the ‘optics’ of formally declaring an emergency ahead of the demonstration, Sund said. Meanwhile, Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger suggested that Sund should informally seek out his Guard contacts, asking them to ‘lean forward’ and be on alert in case Capitol Police needed their help.” All three officials — Sund, Irving and Stenger — have since resigned.

Update, Jan. 28: In prepared testimony for her Jan. 26 appearance before a closed session of the House Appropriations Committee – which was obtained by the New York Times — the acting chief of the Capitol Police, Yogananda D. Pittman, confirmed that on Jan. 4 – two days before the riot – “Sund requested that the Capitol Police Board declare a state of emergency and authorize a request to secure National Guard support. The Board denied the request, but encouraged Chief Sund to contact the DC National Guard to determine how many Guardsman could be sent to the Capitol on short notice, which he did.” The Capitol Police Board has three voting members: the House and Senate sergeants-at-arms and the architect of the Capitol.
The judge said he noticed less security than normal on that day. Why and who is responsible for that?

Bullshit. Pelosi lied.

1. There was a young woman who swallowed a lie
I don't know why she swallowed that lie,
Perhaps she'll die.

2. There was a young woman who swallowed a rule:
"Live to serve others!" (she'd learned it in school)
She swallowed the rule to go with the lie...

3. There was a young woman who swallowed some fluff
Lipstick and candy and powder and puff.
She swallowed the fluff to sweeten the rule...

4. There was a young woman who swallowed a line,
"I like 'em dumb, baby, you suit me fine."
She swallowed the line to tie up the fluff...

5. There was a young woman who swallowed a ring,
Looked like a princess, but felt like a thing.
She swallowed the ring to make up for the line...

6. There was a young woman who swallowed some Spock:
"Stay at home, mother, take care of your flock."
She swallowed the Spock to go with the ring...

7. One day this young woman woke up and she said,
"I've swallowed so much that I wish I was dead.
I swallowed it all to go with the Spock...

8. She went to her sisters, it wasn't too late
To be liberated, to regurgitate.
She threw up the Spock....
And last but not least, she threw up the lie,
We all know why she threw up that lie. She will not die!

This isn't about what the National Guard was going to do. It's about what Trump intended. We get that intention from the testimony.

You are a PDS loon who made up an entire conspiracy about Pelosi wanting to have a riot with no basis in fact.
What President Trump intended was a peaceful and patriotic protest because that's what he said.

Yes, as you posted, Capitol Police Board members, report to Nancy Pelosi.

Writing laws, appointing, electing, designating, approving the Daily Operating Procedure, approving the Emergency Operating Procedure, is overseeing, despite what you heard a nobody state on CNN.

You said they took their orders from Pelosi. They make their decisions independently. Furthermore they report to Congress.

"The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords......."

Whatever happened to Liz Cheney?
She made huge bucks on her book deal. She would not have been eligible for the Independent Commission as no member from either Chamber of Congress would have been on it, had Trumpyberra's Neo-GOP not scuttled it.

Well what did he intend, tell us what his nefarious plans were exactly. How was the NG being present going to help him?
He intended to be there with his rioters, in the hopes that their presence would intimidate Pence or members of Congress to comply with his demands.

That's the best I can figure based on the facts available to me.

He intended to be there with his rioters, in the hopes that their presence would intimidate Pence or members of Congress to comply with his demands.

So how would the national guard not being there have thwarted his plans?

So how would the national guard not being there have thwarted his plans?
Because when Trump got into the limo and demanded to be taken to the Capitol, the Secret Service told him no since they didn't have enough security there.

I think I already explained this.

The democrats denied the national guard and failed to protect the capitol.

Had Trump sent the National Guard after it was refused or not requested the narrative would be, Trump orders military to over throw the government.

Democrats are clever, clever enought to fool democrat voters
Trump never sent the National Guard. Start with that lie.

Explain how that makes any sense. He wanted to be there with his rioters? In what capacity, actually running around in the capitol building? How did you see that working exactly? And why would you think that would intimidate Pence or Congress? Do you believe Pence would have thought that the NG was going to attack him and hold him hostage? I want to hear step by step how your conceived plan would work.

Because when Trump got into the limo and demanded to be taken to the Capitol, the Secret Service told him no since they didn't have enough security there.

Omg.... so you think the secret service would have taken him to the capitol if the NG had been present?

And thanks for admitting that the security was extremely lax, just as Steven Sund said, and as he documented was intentional by Pelousi and her minions.

Forum List

Back