Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

It doesn't matter who he wanted to protect, and if he did actually want to protect the protestors from being infiltrated by the FBI and other leftist organizations that caused exactly what happened, i.e. protestors walking into the capital building and having the book thrown at them and spending years in jail, there was nothing wrong with that. It turns out that they did indeed need protection from the corrupt pieces of leftist shit in DC. So Moroners 'argument' is nothing but stupid fluff that is meaningless.
It absolutely matters why he wanted the National Guard there because the right wing narrative is that Trump was trying to prevent the riot. The testimony tells us otherwise.

To me, the most obvious reason he wanted the National Guard there is so that he could travel to the Capitol as he so clearly intended and demanded to do so after his speech.

Thank you for confirming what I stated
I did nothing of the sort. I refuted your statement that Pelosi was the one who refused the NG support. Fact is the three members of the Board did refused it before the riot happened. The Senate Sargent at arm reports to the Senate Majority leader, McConnell. The House Sargent at Arms reports to the Speaker, Pelosi. Finally the Architect of the Capitol and last member of the board is appointed by the President. Benedict Donald appointed him and the Senate confirmed him. Neither the Majority Leader, the Speaker of the House, nor the President had a vote on the matter.

What other Faux Not News lie are you going to claim I confirmed for you?

I did nothing of the sort. I refuted your statement that Pelosi was the one who refused the NG support. Fact is the three members of the Board did refused it before the riot happened. The Senate Sargent at arm reports to the Senate Majority leader, McConnell. The House Sargent at Arms reports to the Speaker, Pelosi.
The Capitol Police Board reported to and took orders from Nancy Pelosi. Exactly as I stated, the Legislative Branch of Government, refused the National Guard. As dictated by House Democrat Speaker, Pelosi.

Once again you have established I am right.

Go ahead and find any testimony claiming that Trump indicated the national guard was there to protect the legislature.

Because the current source says it was to protect the rioters.

So the fuck what? You're beleaguering a point that means absolutely nothing. The protection was refused because Pelousi and company knew exactly what they were going to do with the protest, and didn't want anything to get in their way. It went exactly as they wanted it to, and the NG would have prevented it, which is why they refused to have them there.

It's absolutely disgusting that you would take Trump wanting to do the right thing by having the NG there as additional protection for EVERYONE and turn it into something bad, and Pelolusi's refusal of the NG as something good. Go fuck yourself.

It absolutely matters why he wanted the National Guard there because the right wing narrative is that Trump was trying to prevent the riot. The testimony tells us otherwise.

To me, the most obvious reason he wanted the National Guard there is so that he could travel to the Capitol as he so clearly intended and demanded to do so after his speech.

Your opinions are stupid

So the fuck what? You're beleaguering a point that means absolutely nothing. The protection was refused because Pelousi and company knew exactly what they were going to do with the protest, and didn't want anything to get in their way. It went exactly as they wanted it to, and the NG would have prevented it, which is why they refused to have them there.

It's absolutely disgusting that you would take Trump wanting to do the right thing by having the NG there as additional protection for EVERYONE and turn it into something bad, and Pelolusi's refusal of the NG as something good. Go fuck yourself.
Trump wanted the national guard to protect his rioters. That doesn't sound like he wanted to do "the right thing".

Meanwhile, you are fabricating Pelosi refusing the national guard. That just never happened. The first time Pelosi was asked for permission to call the national guard was after the riot started. You have invented an entire conspiracy out of nothing.

Republican Mitch McConnel had just as much authority over security as did Nancy Pelosi. Both parties failed to protect the Capitol from the violent attack on them by the loser of the election and Lame Duck President of the United States. The President could have ordered in the National Guard at any time, he was the CiC. In the end only one party wanted a fulsome investigation of the causes surrounding the events of that day.
And carefully avoided finding any fault in their failure to protect the Capitol from the riot, thus voiding any claim they wanted a full accounting.

So the 'testimony' that Trump wanted the NG there to protect the protestors proves that he wasn't trying to prevent a riot. :cuckoo:

Of course it's the most 'obvious' reason to you, you're a fucking TDS loon that couldn't have a non biased thought about Trump if you were paid a million dollars to do so. And it's why I ignore the good majority of your posts, they're meaningless because you have no basis in reality.

Trump wanted the national guard to protect his rioters. That doesn't sound like he wanted to do "the right thing".

Meanwhile, you are fabricating Pelosi refusing the national guard. That just never happened. The first time Pelosi was asked for permission to call the national guard was after the riot started. You have invented an entire conspiracy out of nothing.

So you think the NG was going to let the protestors take over the capitol building and hold it hostage?

The Capitol Police Board reported to and took orders from Nancy Pelosi.
Contrary to known reality.

Jane L. Campbell, president and CEO of the US Capitol Historical Society, told CNN that “the Speaker of the House does not oversee security of the US Capitol, nor does this official oversee the Capitol Police Board.”

Pelosi also cannot unduly influence who is appointed to the Board, which consists of the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms, the Architect of the Capitol and the Chief of the Capitol Police. The Sergeants at Arms are elected and must be confirmed by their respective chambers and the Architect must be confirmed by both chambers of Congress.

Once again you have established I am right.

Again? Contrary to known reality.

So the 'testimony' that Trump wanted the NG there to protect the protestors proves that he wasn't trying to prevent a riot. :cuckoo:

Of course it's the most 'obvious' reason to you, you're a fucking TDS loon that couldn't have a non biased thought about Trump if you were paid a million dollars to do so. And it's why I ignore the good majority of your posts, they're meaningless because you have no basis in reality.
Hard for me to see how protecting the rioters prevents a riot.

We know for a fact that Trump badly wanted to go to the Capitol. We know for a fact that he did not have the Secret Service plan this. We know for a fact that he was not disclosing the movement to the Capitol to people outside his inner circle. We know for a fact that the Secret Service refused to take him to the Capitol because they lacked resources and security.

So it does seem like the obvious reason to me based on available facts.

So you think the NG was going to let the protestors take over the capitol building and hold it hostage?
This isn't about what the National Guard was going to do. It's about what Trump intended. We get that intention from the testimony.

You are a PDS loon who made up an entire conspiracy about Pelosi wanting to have a riot with no basis in fact.

Most Americans supported the bipartisan commission made up of an equal number of Democrats and Republicans with both sides having subpoena power. Benedict Donald opposed such a fact finding commission and his flock flip flopped and tried to bury the events of the day with them as they tried to bury their heads in the sand.

View attachment 916893
You didn't watch the video.

Republican Mitch McConnel had just as much authority over security as did Nancy Pelosi. Both parties failed to protect the Capitol from the violent attack on them by the loser of the election and Lame Duck President of the United States. The President could have ordered in the National Guard at any time, he was the CiC. In the end only one party wanted a fulsome investigation of the causes surrounding the events of that day.
Bullshit. Pelosi lied.

Contrary to known reality.

Jane L. Campbell, president and CEO of the US Capitol Historical Society, told CNN that “the Speaker of the House does not oversee security of the US Capitol, nor does this official oversee the Capitol Police Board.”

Pelosi also cannot unduly influence who is appointed to the Board, which consists of the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms, the Architect of the Capitol and the Chief of the Capitol Police. The Sergeants at Arms are elected and must be confirmed by their respective chambers and the Architect must be confirmed by both chambers of Congress.
Yes, as you posted, Capitol Police Board members, report to Nancy Pelosi.

Writing laws, appointing, electing, designating, approving the Daily Operating Procedure, approving the Emergency Operating Procedure, is overseeing, despite what you heard a nobody state on CNN.

Most Americans supported the bipartisan commission made up of an equal number of Democrats and Republicans with both sides having subpoena power. Benedict Donald opposed such a fact finding commission and his flock flip flopped and tried to bury the events of the day with them as they tried to bury their heads in the sand.

View attachment 916893
Gahahah. One fucking disgruntled RINO on that star chamber, dumb shit.

This isn't about what the National Guard was going to do. It's about what Trump intended. We get that intention from the testimony.

You are a PDS loon who made up an entire conspiracy about Pelosi wanting to have a riot with no basis in fact.
That's a lie. The judge said he noticed there was much less security that day than normal for an event.

Forum List

Back