Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

Democrats lied to us again about Capital security on January 6th. Punish them on election day.

About the only public demonstration of sheer Infirmaty
the likes of Bidenhood would be Crazed Comic Professor
Irwin Corey { The World's Foremost Authority }.
The man with the White Lab coat and kooky wig.
Who ONLY acted nutty.His nuttiness was rounded out by
being an expert on many technical things.
He only lived to be 102.

Proposed by the enemy, dumbass.
Blocked by Trumps wayward Neo GOP because they knew it would be bad for Benedict Donald when they dug up the truth of the matter. Like the Majority leader said.

January 6th was a disgrace.

American citizens attacked their own government. They used terrorism to try to stop a specific piece of democratic business they did not like.

Fellow Americans beat and bloodied our own police. They stormed the Senate floor. They tried to hunt down the Speaker of the House. They built a gallows and chanted about murdering the vice president.

They did this because they had been fed wild falsehoods by the most powerful man on Earth – because he was angry he'd lost an election.

Former President Trump's actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty.

I said weeks ago: There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.

The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president.
And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.

You said they took their orders from Pelosi. They make their decisions independently. Furthermore they report to Congress.

"The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords......."

I never said what you stated and all my comments are in the context of the events surrounding Jan. 6th.

Thus far you have proven what I have said.

They make their decisions independently,
You stated in your last post they operate as a board? Now you claim they make decisions independently?
No, the Capitol Police Board does not make decisions independently, they follow an Operating Procedure as well as the rules, regulations, and laws set forth by congress.

Furthermore they report to Congress. Nancy Pelosi is congress!

Independent? Yet they report to boards and committees? I thought you said they report to congress? You said they reported to Nancy Pelosi, now you say they do not?

Post the operating procedure they follow. There is a Standard Operating Procedure that included Emergency Procedures, post it. Without it you are making things up.

"You said they took their orders from Pelosi."

Hahahahaha. "Nancy Pelosi is Congress"???? Wow such a powerful woman, a whole branch of Government.......NOT.
Yes, the most powerful woman in the country at that time. Idiot.

Trump could not send the national guard. The Capitol Building's security is controlled by Nancy Pelosi

That is, the Executive Branch of the Government can not order the military to invade the Legislative Branch of Government, that is what is called an insurrection.
That's pure bullshit. All of it

"You said they took their orders from Pelosi."
Hahahahaha. "Nancy Pelosi is Congress"???? Wow such a powerful woman, a whole branch of Government.......NOT.
Just about as funny, as you stating that the capitol board reports to each member of congress, individually. That must take a long time, huh.

BlindBoo is claiming, while the Capitol is under attack, that the Capitol Police Board must convey a meeting, decide there is an attack, then they must report to, "appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate".

BlindBoo then claims, during an emergency, a literal attack on the Capitol Building, that after conducting a meeting, after reporting the attack to appropriation and authorizing committees, then the Capitol Board notifies the members of congress.

BlindBoo, by the time the Capitol Police Board does all this, Congress would be murdered.

BlindBoo, you sound like you are an idiot

Explain how that makes any sense. He wanted to be there with his rioters? In what capacity, actually running around in the capitol building? How did you see that working exactly? And why would you think that would intimidate Pence or Congress? Do you believe Pence would have thought that the NG was going to attack him and hold him hostage? I want to hear step by step how your conceived plan would work.
I don't know precisely what capacity but we have ample testimony that he wanted to go to the Capitol after his speech. Didn't you know that? Where precisely he was going to be is anyone's guess. Probably just on the steps or something.

Loud angry crowds outside the Capitol wouldn't be intimidating? I think it goes without saying.

Yes, the most powerful woman in the country at that time. Idiot.
Is she Congress? The speaker has a great deal of power within the legislative process, not as part of the decision making of the process of the Capitol Police Board.

And thanks for admitting that the security was extremely lax, just as Steven Sund said, and as he documented was intentional by Pelousi and her minions.
Don't be dishonest. There's a lot of space between "extremely lax" and sufficient to allow the president to be there. The president has an extremely high degree of security to go anywhere.

The Capitol had hundreds of police defending it. They never needed more than that for any other certification.

so? You dont expect all three to walk into Pelosi's office and in unison state what they determined amongst themselves?

Great, 33% report to Pelosi, report what all three have agreed to. Thank you for proving me right.
So you're a liar.

None of them ever discussed this with Pelosi before the riot began.

Just about as funny, as you stating that the capitol board reports to each member of congress, individually. That must take a long time, huh.

BlindBoo is claiming, while the Capitol is under attack, that the Capitol Police Board must convey a meeting, decide there is an attack, then they must report to, "appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate".

BlindBoo then claims, during an emergency, a literal attack on the Capitol Building, that after conducting a meeting, after reporting the attack to appropriation and authorizing committees, then the Capitol Board notifies the members of congress.

BlindBoo, by the time the Capitol Police Board does all this, Congress would be murdered.

BlindBoo, you sound like you are an idiot

Quote me saying those things.

The Executive Branch of the Government can not order the military to invade the Legislative Branch of Government

That statement was bullshit? No separation of powers?
No one is talking about invading “the legislative branch of government” you dope

Is she Congress? The speaker has a great deal of power within the legislative process, not as part of the decision making of the process of the Capitol Police Board.
You better educate youself.

Forum List

Back