Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

You dont expect? The government does not operate under your expectations.
It is not the Police Board, it is the Capitol Police Board

Not congresses expertise? Yet they wrote the rules, regulations, and laws as well as approved the daily and emergency operating procedures that the Capitol Police follow.

You dont expect the Seargent at Arms to brief Nancy Pelosi during an emergency? You really dont know anything about what went on, how the government operates.
They did brief Pelosi during the emergency. You are the one who expects they briefed her before January 6th about security measures. Does the government operate under your expectations?

All I know is what the Seargent at Arms testified to, which you are attempting to contradict without any factual knowledge to support it.

The answer is we never needed the National Guard to be present to protect the capitol from any other certification.

Why would we have needed them in 2020?
Because there was information that there was going to be a huge demonstration. You're pitifully uninformed. You really should find a new hobby. I feel like I'm teaching a 6th grader.

Because there was information that there was going to be a huge demonstration. You're pitifully uninformed. You really should find a new hobby. I feel like I'm teaching a 6th grader.
There was no permit for a huge demonstration at the Capitol. Trump was having his rally far away from the Capitol.

Even if there was going to be a demonstration, why would they need the National Guard to be there?

Hahahaha of course I quoted you...... and provided links to sources as well. You simply can't back up your claims, so you double and triple down.
nope, you never once quoted me, you paraphrased in your own words, not mine, and out of context at that

Your sources are irrelevant, inconsequential, factcheck, is propaganda, not a source
factcheck carefully dances around the events and what people did prior to the attack, but there is enough information to see that it was the Legislative Branch that failed to address the security they are to provide themselves in events such as these.

They had numerous meetings with many different people, it is obvious they knew and did nothing

You also never linked to the operating and the emergency procedures that the Capitol Police, and the Capitol Police Board follow.

They did brief Pelosi during the emergency. You are the one who expects they briefed her before January 6th about security measures. Does the government operate under your expectations?

All I know is what the Seargent at Arms testified to, which you are attempting to contradict without any factual knowledge to support it.
Wow, at least you finally admit, they report to Nancy Pelosi

Does the government operate under my expectations. First, we are not speaking of the entire government as you just stated. We are speaking of the Legislative Branch of government and the specifics of how they provide for their own security.

Does the Capitol Police operate under my expectations, obviously not because I expect them to be able to function and protect the capitol.

The Capitol Police does operate under an Operating Procedure which includes Emergency Procedures. If the Legislative Branch releases that classified document, we would see exactly where the Legislative Branch failed or acted with negligence.

There was no permit for a huge demonstration at the Capitol.bye Trump was having his rally far away from the Capitol.

Even if there was going to be a demonstration, why would they need the National Guard to be there?
You're a waste of time. Bye.

why, only you can be a troll?

you really are proving that you are stupid, how about another comment that not only makes you look stupid, but makes you prove yourself a hypocrite, like this last one of yours.
You just admitted ring a troll

Be gone. Back under your bridge

There was no permit for a huge demonstration at the Capitol. Trump was having his rally far away from the Capitol.
There were 6 permits issued by the Capitol Police.

Why would they need the national guard to control a demonstration involving tens of thousands of people? Gee, if only someone could answer such a difficult question.

Marener, why are you in this conversation if you do not know at least some of the pertinent facts. There were many security reports stating that they expected violence on Jan. 6th. That is why Trump offered the Nation Guard in which Pelosi declined.

Why would they need the national guard to control a demonstration involving tens of thousands of people? Gee, if only someone could answer such a difficult question.

Marener, why are you in this conversation if you do not know at least some of the pertinent facts. There were many security reports stating that they expected violence on Jan. 6th. That is why Trump offered the Nation Guard in which Pelosi declined.
So you’re saying Trump expected his supporters to be violent on January 6th?

This gets more and more interesting.

I don't know precisely what capacity but we have ample testimony that he wanted to go to the Capitol after his speech. Didn't you know that? Where precisely he was going to be is anyone's guess. Probably just on the steps or something.

Loud angry crowds outside the Capitol wouldn't be intimidating? I think it goes without saying.
Lame, you've 'made up' an entire scenario in your head that he was going there for nefarious reasons, but you can't explain how or why that was the case.

Apparently not intimidating enough to make any difference whatsoever. The left already knows this, since their violent escapades have resulted in nothing.

So basically, everything that you think he 'intended' is pure conjecture and made up by you. That's all you had to say.

Don't be dishonest. There's a lot of space between "extremely lax" and sufficient to allow the president to be there. The president has an extremely high degree of security to go anywhere.

The Capitol had hundreds of police defending it. They never needed more than that for any other certification.

Yeah, okay. :cool: They were your words, not mine.

I put the idiot on ignore, along with Lesh. A total waste of time.

So you’re saying Trump expected his supporters to be violent on January 6th?

This gets more and more interesting.

Any large crowd has the capacity to potentially get violent, did you not see what BLM did across the country in 2020? Or was that 'mostly peaceful protests' in your warped mind? It was completely negligent on the part of Pelousi to not ensure proper security was available and ready. I can be just like you, and say that she got exactly what she intended out of that lack of security. Nothing has benefited the leftist machine more than January 6, what a coincidence. :rolleyes:

That's what the Seargent At Arms testified to. Go ahead and provide any evidence you have if you want to accuse them of lying.

I really don't expect that the Speaker would have in depth conversations about Capitol security. That's really not their expertise. That's what the Police Board is for.

What did Steven Sund testify to?

Forum List

Back