Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

There wasn't enough security for the president to go there.

That doesn't mean security was "extremely lax".

That's an extremely dishonest mischaracterization of what I said. A far cry from just "repeating" it. You really don't see how dishonest you are being, do you?

Yet all of congress was there, I didn't mischaracterize anything.

No he isn't, fucking Communist. Protests like that are cheered by you fucks att.the time, so long as they are about Leftist causes like the 2020 Burn Loot Murder riots which you supported, dumbass.
Damn Trigger, calm down. That was Mitch McConnell who talked all that shit about poor Benedict Donald. That was right after Mitch voted to not hold him accountable for all those things he accused Benedict of in that speech. Pretending that he believed the rhetoric he was spouting like this Gem.....

"President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office, as an ordinary citizen, unless the statute of limitations has run, still liable for everything he did while in office, didn't get away with anything yet – yet."

We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one."

Seriously what liberal fearing MAGANUT would ever want their Demon of Retribution held liable or face the Criminal Justice System for his alleged crimes against the Constitution and Country.

Damn Trigger, calm down. That was Mitch McConnell who talked all that shit about poor Benedict Donald. That was right after Mitch voted to not hold him accountable for all those things he accused Benedict of in that speech. Pretending that he believed the rhetoric he was spouting like this Gem.....

"President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office, as an ordinary citizen, unless the statute of limitations has run, still liable for everything he did while in office, didn't get away with anything yet – yet."

We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one."

Seriously what liberal fearing MAGANUT would ever want their Demon of Retribution held liable or face the Criminal Justice System for his alleged crimes against the Constitution and Country.
Democrats are losing ground every day.

So you’re saying Trump expected his supporters to be violent on January 6th?

This gets more and more interesting.
Dont read what is not there, the FBI and CIA had several reports of various different groups that would be at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. These briefings were read and ignored by Pelosi.

We can take the cynical view that after reading the security briefings Nancy Pelosi took action (or no action) to create a scenario that could be called an insurrection for political reasons.

Uh, if the President of the United States can not go to the Capitol building, it means exactly that, that security was extremely lax, one could say, negligent

Exactly, a bunch of unarmed people successfully get into and walk all around what's supposed to be one of the most secure buildings in the world. Someone obviously dropped a very big ball that day, or it was intentionally orchestrated.

Exactly, a bunch of unarmed people successfully get into and walk all around what's supposed to be one of the most secure buildings in the world. Someone obviously dropped a very big ball that day, or it was intentionally orchestrated.
Who said the Capitol is one of the most secure buildings in the world? It’s actually quite open.

That said, very few buildings are secure enough to prevent being broken into by thousands of violent rioters.

Of course it was intentional. The political establishment have always wanted to destroy Trump.

Who said the Capitol is one of the most secure buildings in the world? It’s actually quite open.

That said, very few buildings are secure enough to prevent being broken into by thousands of violent rioters.

Seriously? Have you ever been in it?

I value my time. You haven’t even said what I’m looking for.

So you're afraid to listen to Sund's own account of exactly what happened in the weeks leading up to Jan. 6, and the day itself.

Shocking. Your 'opinion' is no longer worth even reading.

So you're afraid to listen to Sund's own account of exactly what happened in the weeks leading up to Jan. 6, and the day itself.

Shocking. Your 'opinion' is no longer worth even reading.
I don't have an hour to listen to a recording when you can't even take the time to tell me what I'm looking for that is relevant to the conversation.

I don't have an hour to listen to a recording when you can't even take the time to tell me what I'm looking for that is relevant to the conversation.

Bullshit, the entire interview is relevant to the conversation, you're too afraid to hear the truth.

That's your problem, isn't it. Not our problem you're lazy.

Forum List

Back